gigio1

Nov 7, 2017
I need some help, I'm not able to continue amy's quest. Her affection is 100 and love 75, all the line in her quest are cancelled but the quest is still there. Using companion and browsing the phone, there are more events and scene that I cannot trigger, mainly the implant removal one, even if I managed to give her the 5 gold trophies. Can someone tell me how to trigger it?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
After Faye has settled in bed watching her new favorite show I told her about, Forensic Files. Should I be worried? I do a last quick search for last minute ideas of my first lunch shift in the dining area. I receive an email with the following image..Really? and this...message. Yankee. If your ever feeling under the weather? XOXO Eva. Who in the Hell let her in the clinic..Alice. Bitch.
EvaLatexNurse.png

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific...

Shall We Dance

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I cant run the gamee!
I dunno why but the game dosent open the last time i played i ran a console command for the poker game but the game crashed i dunno why.I quit the game and now it wont start
Delete the persistent files in the game saves folder and C:\Users\"your user name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Island-1499865023.
Before deleting them, backup the files in another folder just in case.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I need some help, I'm not able to continue amy's quest. Her affection is 100 and love 75, all the line in her quest are cancelled but the quest is still there. Using companion and browsing the phone, there are more events and scene that I cannot trigger, mainly the implant removal one, even if I managed to give her the 5 gold trophies. Can someone tell me how to trigger it?
Check this post from the Dev, it could be the same issue as yours.
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-0-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/page-1238#post-6141671

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Quest tells me to go to the plane girl's room after dinner and invite her to the bar, but she's never there. What didn't I do right?

Last edited:

mrAnselm

Jan 27, 2019
Going to need some more info than it doesn't start.

Did you recently upgrade?
Which version are you using?
Recently moved your save files over from an old version?
Do you get a traceback file in your game that tells about an error?
i ve already played this game in the past, but this time i open the folder, double click the .exe file and nothing happen

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
i ve already played this game in the past, but this time i open the folder, double click the .exe file and nothing happen
The first thing is to make sure that your graphics card driver is up to date.
If it still is happening try this...

DELETE the PERSISTENT file (do not delete your save files or you will lose your game if not backed up)
in these two folders (Save Folder & AppData).
Try to start the game again.

Save folder
... (Holiday Island/game/saves)
AppData folder (C: user/***/AppData/roaming/RenPy/Island-1499865023)*** your user id

The only downside of this is if you had done the plane arrivals for all the girls for the persistent file to show in your main save file... you will need to do them again. But will not take you long if you did it last time.

Reactions: ZenGarden

vnth

Jan 19, 2018
I can't for the life of me trigger Amy implants event. All I do now is stay in the room skip days until the evening.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Patreon member tier girls have been updated

Sara $1
Jessica $5
Amy $10

All hail the continued rise of the little lab terror :whistle:

Ruler of the underground (in Daniela's absence)
Lifter of great weights (both hands needed)
Autocrat of the hapless male (when Amy does not look)
Alchemist of the island (until Joy finds out)

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
While my financial situation isn't that good anymore, I just want to add to what's been said about the Patreon membership.
If you can't support because your situation is like mine, that's fine, but if you can give some support, you won't regret it.
I was a $1 member for about 3 years and I loved it!
Darkhound1 was always there for feedback and to take suggestions.
There were always new images and updates about how the game was progressing.
You really feel like you are helping build the game, and the money you give goes to getting Darkhound1 equipment which speeds up the process.

If you can give, just try it for the month of September, if it's not everything that I've promised, I will personally provide you with two full saves with my name on them.

• Hey there
Reactions: norb82

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Why has Eva a new Face? I liked that one from Begin.
And that Babe Sara will she only be in the Game for Patreon Members?
Thx

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes