SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Labor Day weekend,

So Red will take some time off from walking the Island

Changed the hair, a little muscle and hip.
Red Rel. Version 2021.
I prefer the old version with pigtails, as per walking the island intro.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
There is, if you read out loud.
It helps if you can do impersonations... or rather, the *right* impersonations...
(It's pretty freaky when Joy sounds like Yoda, and Mercedes sounds like Rocky Balboa, and Heather sounds like Wolfman Jack, and Yumiko sounds like Dr. Teeth from the Muppets 'Dr. Teeth & the Electric Mayhem', and Jennifer sounds like Crush from 'Finding Nemo'...)

vinke m

Jun 7, 2020
Das mein ich nich im ordner game sount gibt es 17 famel sex sounds die im spiel nicht abgespielt werden der dusch sound der im gleichen ordner is aber im spiel zu hören is sowie parr ander auch

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Das mein ich nich im ordner game sount gibt es 17 famel sex sounds die im spiel nicht abgespielt werden der dusch sound der im gleichen ordner is aber im spiel zu hören is sowie parr ander auch
To translate:

He means that there are 17 sex sound files in the "game sounds" folder which are unused. The showering sound and some others are also in that folder but are used in the game.

Gregorius Maximus

Oct 3, 2019
I'm loving to see the "Take it easy, grasshopper"/"Patience, grasshopper" caught here. I don't remember seeing the expression before, but among many of my friends here in Brazil it is quite common. #LOL #VaiComCalmaPequenoGafanhoto #PacienciaPequenoGafanhoto

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
It helps if you can do impersonations... or rather, the *right* impersonations...
(It's pretty freaky when Joy sounds like Yoda, and Mercedes sounds like Rocky Balboa, and Heather sounds like Wolfman Jack, and Yumiko sounds like Dr. Teeth from the Muppets 'Dr. Teeth & the Electric Mayhem', and Jennifer sounds like Crush from 'Finding Nemo'...)
You sir, must be smoking the GOOD stuff if you think Yumiko sounds like Dr. Teeth!

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I'm loving to see the "Take it easy, grasshopper"/"Patience, grasshopper" caught here. I don't remember seeing the expression before, but among many of my friends here in Brazil it is quite common. #LOL #VaiComCalmaPequenoGafanhoto #PacienciaPequenoGafanhoto
Tudo bem, irmão!

The origin of the 'grasshopper' references is a 1970s U.S. television series, Kung Fu. In flashback scenes in several of the episodes, the main character as a young Shaolin monk/kung fu student is referred to by his Master as 'Grasshopper' and is often told, "Patience, Grasshopper".

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes