SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Im having the same problem as someone else earlier today. The game just will not open. Im on windows 10, running 0.3.0.0, not modded. I have tried reinstalling, tried updating, tried moving saves and deleting the persistant file, running as administrator, running the 32bit version. Funny thing is the game was working just fine this morning. When I try to launch the game it creates a file called log.txt. Here is whats inside it.

Thu Sep 9 17:31:06 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.08s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.05s
Loading error handling took 0.19s
Loading script took 3.35s

Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks
Normally this is the log you get with the Persistent file problem...
Did you delete the Persistent file in both folders?

DELETE the persistent file in these two folders (Save Folder & AppData).
Try to start the game again.

Save folder... (Holiday Island/game/saves)
AppData folder (C: user/***/AppData/roaming/RenPy/Island-1499865023)*** your user id

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
any save game ?
As you will have noticed by now, your request was not met with success. Just like the other ~35 we have had since the last version of Holiday Island came out.

Here are my personal reasons why I would not share one of my 90+ full save files with you:
  • You did not bother to form a proper sentence.
  • You did not use the magic word (not even a "pls", "plz", "pliss" or any other variation we have seen here).
  • I would not want anybody else to know the ridiculous name I gave my MC.
But, I thank you for breaking the two week save file request drought and putting a smile on my face. It was already a bit boring here without one ;)

Last edited:

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
As you will have noticed by now, your request was not met success. Just like the other ~35 we have had since the last version of Holiday Island came out.

Here are my personal reasons why I would not share one of my 90+ full save files with you:
  • You did not use the magic word (not even a "pls", "plz", "pliss" or any other variation we have seen here).
But, I thank you for breaking the two week save file request drought and putting a smile on my face. It was already a bit boring here without one ;)
I thought everybody named their MC Dick Johnson. They don't? :unsure:

Jul 24, 2020
As you will have noticed by now, your request was not met with success. Just like the other ~35 we have had since the last version of Holiday Island came out.

not that glad to put a smile on that ugly face , it was only a 3 word post and look how much stuff u wrote hahaha even with bulletins. ur life must really really suck and really really boring lmao . btw I usually use please when asking for a thing/favor but I'm glad i didn't these time LMAO

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
lol looks like some Legends uploaded there links of almost full save in youtube
One advice, do not use those full saves or you really do miss out of all of the fun, besides some scenes and animations of sex that you can find at thousands of places. Trust me the game is worth playing overall and with some help of companion guide or mod quite doable and will be at least your game with the girls you want at least. :)

Reactions: Bantry
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes