darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
This is what the end of the boob contest looked like when I played it just now. As you can see, naturally, I had Eva win the contest. I had to reschedule her reward due to an appointment at 21:00 (dinner with Amy). And I set Eva's to 18:00. Mercedes is floating in the background on her flying sun lounger :LOL:. I breezed through much of the contest by holding down the control button. The list of improvements Bantry just posted, does not seem to include this bug. So maybe it is an unknown one?

ps.: I just replayed the scene and it reproducibly occurs when you have to reschedule the appointment at the end of the contest. It seems Mercedes is displayed too early in that case. She appears in the following scene right in that location.

View attachment 1402275
Do you have a save game right before or during the contest?
Otherwise it takes ages to reproduce it.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Not sure if this is a software problem or a hardware problem but I figured it was worth bringing up anyway since it does have an impact on game play. I'm running v0301 on android and I've found that when I am using a function on the phone that requires scrolling up (like the appointment/scene/event list for each girl) 99 times out of 100 the screen will not move. Instead I end up registering an "up swipe" which opens the main game menu, effectively leaving me unable to see anything on those phone apps that is below the bottom edge of the screen.
The problem is that the screen is too full with stuff that can be clicked or has a hover (mouse over) function.
To scroll up, you need to put your finger somewhere where there is no clickable or hoverable thing underneath.
More or less impossible given how full the screen is. This is just how renpy works, so not really a glitch or bug.

To change it, I would have to create different screens for android with more space between the icons and clickable images, which is a lot of work and not very high on my "todo" list at the moment.
I could try to make the scroll bar at the right about 2 or 3 times as wide (on android) to see if that works better. The effort to try this would be much less.

Reactions: MarsUltor

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Do you have a save game right before or during the contest?
Otherwise it takes ages to reproduce it.
I have both. from right before the contests starts and the scene that I showed in my bug report. I sent them to you via personal message.

This is sort of hilarious to receive a save file request and I am willing to share them after what I said only a few days ago... But, it certainly is a different situation.
I also feel a bit bad about that post as it is always cheap to have fun at the expense of someone else you don't know. So I herewith apologise to that user.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
There is something about company favor that I noticed only now and that I was unable to find an explanation for (thread search, guide).
At the end of the week, when time switches from Sunday to Monday, my company favor seems to magically increase. Sunday, 23:30, I had 299 CF. I then passed time in my room and I got the "weekly summary" when midnight arrived 30 minutes later. My CF then showed a change of 89 and I had 388 CF in my pocket. Seemingly without doing anything. The title of the weekly summary states "Weekly summary and end of week bonuses".
So I got a bonus? What for and how does that work? I did the Alice photo shoot that week. Anything to do with that?

A week later my CFs increased from 425 to 500 when Monday, 00:00, arrived. With a change of 149 CF? So I assume the change was 149 but got capped off at 500? Should it then not show a change of 75 CF? The weekly difference would still be 112 CF and different from the 149 that is shown. I did the Jessica photo shoot that week. Did I get a bonus for that?

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
This is what the end of the boob contest looked like when I played it just now. As you can see, naturally, I had Eva win the contest. I had to reschedule her reward due to an appointment at 21:00 (dinner with Amy). And I set Eva's to 18:00. Mercedes is floating in the background on her flying sun lounger :LOL:. I breezed through much of the contest by holding down the control button. The list of improvements Bantry just posted, does not seem to include this bug. So maybe it is an unknown one?

ps.: I just replayed the scene and it reproducibly occurs when you have to reschedule the appointment at the end of the contest. It seems Mercedes is displayed too early in that case. She appears in the following scene right in that location.

View attachment 1402275
Never seen this bug.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
There is something about company favor that I noticed only now and that I was unable to find an explanation for (thread search, guide).
At the end of the week, when time switches from Sunday to Monday, my company favor seems to magically increase. Sunday, 23:30, I had 299 CF. I then passed time in my room and I got the "weekly summary" when midnight arrived 30 minutes later. My CF then showed a change of 89 and I had 388 CF in my pocket. Seemingly without doing anything. The title of the weekly summary states "Weekly summary and end of week bonuses".
So I got a bonus? What for and how does that work? I did the Alice photo shoot that week. Anything to do with that?

A week later my CFs increased from 425 to 500 when Monday, 00:00, arrived. With a change of 149 CF? So I assume the change was 149 but got capped off at 500? Should it then not show a change of 75 CF? The weekly difference would still be 112 CF and different from the 149 that is shown. I did the Jessica photo shoot that week. Did I get a bonus for that?
I believe you get some company favor by delivering sperm samples to doctor (in addition to personal favor from that girl)...

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I believe you get some company favor by delivering sperm samples to doctor (in addition to personal favor from that girl)...
Yes, but, those company favor are added to your account immediately when you deliver the sperm samples. I just checked that to be sure. So that does not explain the sudden increase in my CF on Monday at 00:00 hours.

Jul 9, 2021
Ok, is there some trick to doing the hotshots game because it's frustrating the hell out of me. It always seems to end up that we are earning drunk points way faster than earning hot points, and I've even seen the hot points go down during games. I've got about a 90% track record of either MC or the girl getting pass-out plastered before hitting 100 heat, even with both of them 3/3 stripped down. Far as I can remember I've only succeeded once. Even doing babysteps game saves isn't helping.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Ok, is there some trick to doing the hotshots game because it's frustrating the hell out of me. It always seems to end up that we are earning drunk points way faster than earning hot points, and I've even seen the hot points go down during games. I've got about a 90% track record of either MC or the girl getting pass-out plastered before hitting 100 heat, even with both of them 3/3 stripped down. Far as I can remember I've only succeeded once. Even doing babysteps game saves isn't helping.
First trick is knowing the answers to the girls questions and keep a record of them.
I don't remember if MC endurance is linked to his alcool tolerance but just in case be sure that MC endurance is maxed to 100.
Never ask a girl to strip twice in a row.
Attached file: the notes I took (some answers may be wrong).

Jul 9, 2021
First trick is knowing the answers to the girls questions and keep a record of them.
I don't remember if MC endurance is linked to his alcool tolerance but just in case be sure that MC endurance is maxed to 100.
Never ask a girl to strip twice in a row.
Attached file: the notes I took (some answers may be wrong).
Thanks mate, this should be a big help as long as she quits spinning "auto lose" on me.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Hotshots is pretty challenging unless you employ some strategy (or 'cheats'). A while back, I answered posts with questions about winning at HotShots, a couple of times... here are the links to those answers:

Tips on winning HotShots (specific to Jessica, but applicable to any of the other girls who play HotShots)

Tips on winning HotShots #2

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Hotshots is pretty challenging unless you employ some strategy (or 'cheats'). A while back, I answered posts with questions about winning at HotShots, a couple of times... here are the links to those answers:

Tips on winning HotShots (specific to Jessica, but applicable to any of the other girls who play HotShots)

Tips on winning HotShots #2
I've been keeping an Excel spreadsheet with a tab for each girl. I keep a log on questions asked, what was right and what was wrong, etc. Still, I'm impressed with all the new questions that arise or new multiple choice options. Anyway, many answers occur in your casual conversations with the girls if you have the patience not to skip over them. Others may be found in the girl bios in the Companion Guide.

genio200

Apr 30, 2018
Guys, I need help with the sauna thing, it doesn't appear in the options I got only to sit in the massage chair but no sauna button even on Friday or thursday

Thank in advance

Reactions: Agungteguh27

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Guys, I need help with the sauna thing, it doesn't appear in the options I got only to sit in the massage chair but no sauna button even on Friday or thursday

Thank in advance
The obvious question is have you tried looking it up in the Companion Guide (available on page 1 of the thread)? It contains this and lots of other information and is easier to search than this thread.

Serpiton

Dec 28, 2017
After I played last week the game refuse to start, I tried to delete the saves folder (moved away, not really deleted) and redownload the game but for now I had no luck.

The log just is no help it just says

Code:
Wed Sep 15 14:08:44 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.10s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.07s
Loading error handling took 0.31s
Loading script took 11.37s
I tried to launch it from a windows command (normal and with admin powers) in the Task Manager I see that it start but after a few second it disappears, probably because it crashed somewhere, I play other renpy games and this is the only one that as this problem.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes