Serpiton

Dec 28, 2017
Thanks, I had already deleted the one in the game folder, searching in the thread I found there is another one in %AppData%\Roaming\RenPy\Island-1499865023, deleting that to the game started

Reactions: yankeeInKy

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Guys, I need help with the sauna thing, it doesn't appear in the options I got only to sit in the massage chair but no sauna button even on Friday or thursday

Thank in advance
Silly question, you do know you need Faye to unlock it, right? Read the guide and find out all of the details and maybe learn a little something.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
This is to those who have not yet discovered the search function and wonder where it is. It can actually be easily overlooked. And I mean that without sarcasm. It happened to me when I was new here.

This is because as soon as you scroll down just a little bit to read the posts, the page's header will show only the navigation bar and automatically hide the search field (and the F95Zone logo).

This is what the top of the page looks like if you have not scrolled to the very top. No trace of a search function:
1631736293144.png

Scroll to the very top and the search function will appear at top right:
1631736430799.png
Now that you know, use it ;)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This is to those who have not yet discovered the search function and wonder where it is. It can actually be easily overlooked. And I mean that without sarcasm. It happened to me when I was new here.

This is because as soon as you scroll down just a little bit to read the posts, the page's header will show only the navigation bar and automatically hide the search field (and the F95Zone logo).

This is what the top of the page looks like if you have not scrolled to the very top. No trace of a search function:
View attachment 1406348

Scroll to the very top and the search function will appear at top right:
View attachment 1406351
Now that you know, use it ;)
Here's a helpful GIF as a reminder.

f95-search.gif

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Guys, I need help with the sauna thing, it doesn't appear in the options I got only to sit in the massage chair but no sauna button even on Friday or thursday

Thank in advance
that's very hard and i think too hard, because we can't invite Yvette to Sauna. i hope the developer do something about it. the planegirls is crazy, too. we have to start the game again for certain girls . damn. a lot of grinding in this game. Amy is the worthy one so far because she has a lot of repeatable sex scenes among of them.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
This game would be better imo with a "wow" factor, right now its just girl after girl, should have been some incest/cheating or something to spice the game up. Pretty generic so far.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
This game would be better imo with a "wow" factor, right now its just girl after girl, should have been some incest/cheating or something to spice the game up. Pretty generic so far.
If you're looking for all the sick stuff that you can find all over the place anyway, this game is not for you.
It will never have any of the "oh daddy", "landlord/landlady", "forced sex", "18 year old that looks like 12", "cheating" stuff in it.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
If you're looking for all the sick stuff that you can find all over the place anyway, this game is not for you.
It will never have any of the "oh daddy", "landlord/landlady", "forced sex", "18 year old that looks like 12", "cheating" stuff in it.
Shame, you can only look at the same "busty pretty girl" so many times before they all start blending with each other.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Shame, you can only look at the same "busty pretty girl" so many times before they all start blending with each other.
You mean "you" can only do it, so the sentence should be.
Shame, I can only look at the same "busty pretty girl" so many times before they all start blending with each other.
You shouldn't pretend or try to speak for everyone. It's not a global law because you say so, it's your personal opinion.

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
Shame, I can only look at the same "busty pretty girl" so many times before they all start blending with each other.
You shouldn't pretend or try to speak for everyone. It's not a global law because you say so, it's your personal opinion.
can't agree more. some people arguing just because their fetishes not included in the game...
1631783747373.png

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I'll do you one better; Shame, some people can only look at the same "busty pretty girl" so many times before they all start blending with each other.

Pretty sure I am not the only person who thinks this way, but hey at the end of the day you made your game and people play it so grats for making an adequate product.
can't agree more. some people arguing just because their fetishes not included in the game...
I wouldnt exactly call a person stating their opinion, "arguing"...by your logic the review section for this game must be alot of people yelling at clouds. Its called having an opinion dude, not that serious so put down your sword and shield, no one needs defending.

Reactions: J_M

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I'll do you one better; Shame, some people can only look at the same "busty pretty girl" so many times before they all start blending with each other.
I would agree with out about these games in general; EXCEPT this game and a very small number of others the Dev has gone to real efforts to make his creations more unique than the click and pose DAZ3d models.

add to that he doesn't milk his patreons like [redacted] and is VERY active here on a pirate forums and you have an excellent game and a fine Dev.

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017

Pretty sure I am not the only person who thinks this way, but hey at the end of the day you made your game and people play it so grats for making an adequate product.

I wouldnt exactly call a person stating their opinion, "arguing"...by your logic the review section for this game must be alot of people yelling at clouds. Its called having an opinion dude, not that serious so put down your sword and shield, no one needs defending.
there's a difference between opinion and argument, and i think i know a statement is an opinion or not.
and you can say i am defending, while here i am just giving my "opinion"

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The girls definitely don't look twelve. :ROFLMAO: But I also wouldn't claim that Faye is 23 or Heather is 21, add 5 years and I'd say that's a realistic choice.

But anyway, I've got a question / suggestion regarding the plane girl achievements. I don't like fiddling with consoles and stuff as it tends to break your game. So far to get all the plane girl achievements other than fiddling seems to be to start a new game and choose a different one, but let's face it, the game after arrival would still play the same. The companion guide says that you could still start a new game, collect the achievement and save, then continue with your old saves, but that would throw off your counter. Is there any way to fix that?

Suggestion: I don't know shit about programming, so I don't know if it's possible, but maybe we could work this into the story. Let's say like Yvette has to leave the Island for a while, have Joy call the MC back to HQ for some reason, and when this business is done, have Joy line up the girls who aren't on the Island at that time (one spot is open since Yvette or the one you came back with is no longer there) and you would have a new plane girl.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
But anyway, I've got a question / suggestion regarding the plane girl achievements. I don't like fiddling with consoles and stuff as it tends to break your game. So far to get all the plane girl achievements other than fiddling seems to be to start a new game and choose a different one, but let's face it, the game after arrival would still play the same. The companion guide says that you could still start a new game, collect the achievement and save, then continue with your old saves, but that would throw off your counter. Is there any way to fix that?
To my knowledge, there's nothing that needs fixing. The counter works as it's supposed to.
If you look at the screens below, yellow text indicates that there is something worth noticing.
screenshot0063.png screenshot0065.png screenshot0064.png
If you hover your mouse over the yellow text, you can see the explanation to the right (first screenshot).
In the second screenshot, you see the "P" markings to indicate that the achievement hasn't beeen done in this playthrough.
Last screenshot is how it looks if Yvette was your planegirl. In both cases, the number of seen achievements is 34 of 37.
So all works as it's supposed to and I don't see the need to change or fix anything.
The counter was off, but it has been fixed. I don't remember which update that was.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes