bdp77

Jan 30, 2018
Double check done.
The scene triggers when not raining.
Unfortunately this Yvette scene simply will not trigger for me either. I even downloaded the companion mod finally to put her in her room and try and force the scene but no luck. I've seen the teasing scene and all the requirements are set. But just weeks now of nothing.

Also, I've triggered the towel slip scene several times now but it won't unlock in my phone.

If a console code can help with this please let me know. I haven't had this much trouble with Yvette since trying to activate her sauna scenes. Thankfully a console code was posted for that.

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
Unfortunately this Yvette scene simply will not trigger for me either. I even downloaded the companion mod finally to put her in her room and try and force the scene but no luck. I've seen the teasing scene and all the requirements are set. But just weeks now of nothing.

Also, I've triggered the towel slip scene several times now but it won't unlock in my phone.

If a console code can help with this please let me know. I haven't had this much trouble with Yvette since trying to activate her sauna scenes. Thankfully a console code was posted for that.
There are two towel slip scenes. The one with a little more teasing unlocks the scene in the phone.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

There is no bug or anything wrong with the 2nd Yvette bikini scene. Matter of "luck/random". It took me some times to unlock it either. Try at different time between 11h and 17h and not always at the same time.
There was also nothing wrong with the sauna scene.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here is a save file just before inviting Natalie. I get event with Mel (Arrival2) every time after that and context related sexting is not unlocked. I'm not sure what else to do. If there is nothing I could do to convince darkhound1 that there is a bug then I will let it be. Already spent enough time with this.
Okay - in your save, you only did Natasha's arrival scene twice.
But that aside, there is a possible combination with older saves before version "I don't know exactly", where it could happen that you don't get the sextings.
Load your attached save, open the console and type this:
natasha.get_event_seen_times("Arrival")
If the result is "2", then type:
natasha.add_event_seen("Arrival")
After that, you can do her arrival scene and you will get the sextings.

There will be a general fix with 0.3.1.2 (or 0.3.2.0), since 0.3.1.1 has already been packed and uploaded (just insn't published yet).
It's not a general problem and only happens with certain states/progress of save games that are no longer possible with the current version.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
There is no bug or anything wrong with the 2nd Yvette bikini scene. Matter of "luck/random". It took me some times to unlock it either. Try at different time between 11h and 17h and not always at the same time.
Well the Yvette web search may not be bugged but in the current state of the version it is not completable.

bdp77

Jan 30, 2018
I finally got it. At 0900 in the morning! I don't know what's up with that. It's probably best that scene can unlock at anytime during daylight hours.

Also, the sauna scenes worked perfectly fine. The issue was catching Yvette in the damned thing for only 2 days in the week lol. So yeah there was nothing wrong with the coding or anything but by design and the sheer randomness of it all progress came to a halt for me until I could thankfully force code her into the sauna and go on about my 500th or whatever game day. I don't mind a little grinding but damn!

Anyways, thanks for the quick reply. (y)

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
But that aside, there is a possible combination with older saves before version "I don't know exactly", where it could happen that you don't get the sextings.
This will also be fixed for older saves with 0.3.1.2 (or 0.3.2.0), since 0.3.1.1 has already been packed and uploaded (just insn't published yet).
Jessica new sexting related content you must play the underground lab.
Natasha: send her off/re invite her. NOTE: there is a small glitch in the code that will prevent the triggering of her "basic" arrival which is required for her new sexting. Will be fixed in the next bug fix.
We've been over this repeated topic sooo again. Your not going to get it. It's a bug Dark's working on to fix..next.
This is what we have been trying to say about the old saves and the Natasha Sexting bug that was suppose to be fixed. It still isn't fixed and requires using console commands to trigger the sexting image. Just sending her home and bringing her back is not triggering it. If it were only 1 person complaining about the issue then I could see it being a "keep playing and it will happen eventually", but when there is more than 1 person mentioning the same issue it is more than just keep playing to get it.

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017

There will be a general fix with 0.3.1.2 (or 0.3.2.0), since 0.3.1.1 has already been packed and uploaded (just insn't published yet).
It's not a general problem and only happens with certain states/progress of save games that are no longer possible with the current version.
The point was to send a save before the third invite to also show the condition there but I was unclear with the message.

Those commands worked as in said above.

I can't check this any further atm but I already have tested pretty old saves where this issue was already present.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I can't check this any further atm but I already have tested pretty old saves where this issue was already present.
No one asked you to. Older saves can have it, I already explained it.

How do I fix the voice in the underground lab. It's obviously the wrong gender, and is terribly out of sync with the text, plus keeps repeating stuff that's long done with. It's a cute new feature, but has some developing to do before it's ready for prime time.
You can't fix it, but I did :). Updating the renpy version broke it. The problems came with the 32/64 bit renpy and the 2 exe files.
As of now, I'm using a different approach, that will be much more stable.
Maybe I recompile 0.3.1.1 and you will get it with the bugfix.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Blood in the Water

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
In the pic you posted, it's clear that you didn't do all of the other girls web search.
The picture may show that the searches are there, but I assure you I already did them. No matter how many times I click on them and go through the dialogue they are still there when I go to do the search again. Even if I read 1 and then wait 2hrs or so to go back and do another search they are all there every time no matter what.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The picture may show that the searches are there, but I assure you I already did them. No matter how many times I click on them and go through the dialogue they are still there when I go to do the search again. Even if I read 1 and then wait 2hrs or so to go back and do another search they are all there every time no matter what.
Grasping at straws here, but have to ask. You have seen every picture for every girl right?
That's 6 for Alice, 4 for Aly, 6 for Amy and 4 for Renée. As I understand it, if you haven't seen every picture for a specific girl, her name will not clear off the list of available searches.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020

This is just out of curiosity for me. The command you gave to check the state of Natasha's arrival seen state and if the result is 2, is that suppose to mean that she has only been invited to the island 2 times and the 3rd time is where you get the story she tells of the woman on the airplane? IF that is the case then there is a bug as I have already gotten that scene in the "Events" top row 2nd picture and the command you gave gives the same output of 2 that you mentioned and had already sent Natasha home several times in the process of trying to get that last sexting images in the "Events" list last picture back in version 0.3.0.0 when the problem first occurred. So like I said for my curiosity I was wondering what that command actually does?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Grasping at straws here, but have to ask. You have seen every picture for every girl right?
That's 6 for Alice, 4 for Aly, 6 for Amy and 4 for Renée. As I understand it, if you haven't seen every picture for a specific girl, her name will not clear off the list of available searches.
I will have to look then.

Edit: Yes every time I click on 1 of them it says "Even after spending half an hour of searching the web, you can't find an image of (Insert name here Alice, Aly, Amy, Renee) you haven't seen yet."

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I will have to look then.

Edit: Yes every time I click on 1 of them it says "Even after spending half an hour of searching the web, you can't find an image of (Insert name here Alice, Aly, Amy, Renee) you haven't seen yet."
Last thing I can suggest is to double check your phone under events for each girl and make sure all pics are visible. For example when you click on Aly and check for achievements under events, websearch, it will show all 4 pics labelled 1 of 4, 2 of 4, etc.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Holiday Island update to 0.3.1.1 has been released

Hi guys and gals,
the first bug fix update for 0.3.1.x has been released.
This is an update for the version 0.3.1.1 (PC, Mac, Linux only).
The update works only on version 0.3.1.0.

In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.3.1.0 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from the links on my main patreon page:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported. Some saves might still not load. Sorry for that, but there is nothing I can do about it.

Please download the update to 0.3.1.1 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from one of these links:

OR

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.

For Mac users, please navigate to the folder structure:

\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

Please check this post to get information about bugs that have been fixed since 0.3.1.0

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes