Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone know what is happening to natasha and faye
The way I understand it they will just continue being on the island, you can invite them or send them away, they just won't get any new achievement pictures. So once you are 100% with them you can send them off and forget about them. Or replay available scenes.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.2 - development news (updated 05 of December 2021)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.2).​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.1.0.
The next main release is 0.3.2 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.1.0 to 0.3.2.0 has:
307 additional renders, videos or sound files
116 updated renders

New features and content
  • Ivy will be replaced by a new model. This means all her renders will be redone in high res and new ones will be added as well --> still working on it
  • Delizia will get a quest to take her first exam on her way to become a doctor --> still working on it
  • Sara's quest line about her experiments will be concluded. This involves several steps, a third night bar outfit and her participation in the butt and wet-T contest --> still working on it
  • Delizia will get another event in the doctor's office at night which is part of her new quest --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Ivy gets a friendly wrestling scene as a reward for winning the poker game --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Ivy's poker scene will be remade and custom dialogue will be added. She also gets a new poker outfit --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Sara will be able to participate in the wet-T contest --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Sara will be able to participate in the butt contest --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's arrival scene has been reworked with her new model and high res images are used now --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • To start with Ivy's replacement, all of her sprites will be replaced by new and improved versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Joy will get an appointment in her office as part of Delizia's quest to do her first medical exam --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get an even in the doctor's office that start the quest for her to get the first exam on her way to becoming a doctor --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia gets a remade arrival scene to fit her new job role --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Joy will get a new appointment in her office to continue Sara's quest concerning her experiments --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will be converted to role staff and will become head nurse --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • The tiers 1, 2 and 3 will be replaced by 5 named tiers and the assignment of the girls to the tiers will be adjusted. More details will be explained in a separate post --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • A new role "staff" will be implemented and the existing role "regulars" will be replaced by "resort guests". More details will be explained in a separate post. --> will be part of 0.3.2
Minor improvements and changes
  • Ivy's dream images will be replaced by new versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's phone images will be replaced by new versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's character sprites will be replaced by new versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Added the possibility to have multiple base sprites depending on the girl's mood (angry, happy, etc.). This will be used for Delizia in the doctor's office for the next release --> will be part of 0.3.2
Bug fixes
  • After Yvette's meeting with Joy, she asks you to go down to the pool even though it was raining --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • After winning at strip poker, for some girls, for a very short time the undressed image was shown too early --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • In the message for the reward appointment from Eva in the player room, the text says "Yvette's room" --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Company favor costs displayed was not the amount of company favor reduced afterwards --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • You could get two invitations from Alice for strength training for the same day --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Overlay images are displayed in Amy's protein shake event --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • At the end of Aly's event at the sun lounger at the beach, overlay images are displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • The achievement for Amy's scene in the night bar lavatory isn't unlocked --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • During her strength training quest, you could visit Delizia during daytime, although it was only supposed to be possible at midnight or later --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
Is the update going to break save games?:

0.3.2.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.2.0 --> no idea yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The way I understand it they will just continue being on the island, you can invite them or send them away, they just won't get any new achievement pictures. So once you are 100% with them you can send them off and forget about them. Or replay available scenes.
This is something for the future. It's a mid term (Natasha) and in case of Faye a long termin plan. It won't happen soon like in the next couple or updates or anything like that. All open quest lines will be finished as well.

jacen2311

Nov 23, 2021
How do I get the quest from Jennifer (Jessica) where I should stand in for Nathan as a photographer. The guide does not help and the text in the game only says that I get the quest from Jennifer but how?

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I find it great for Duckswim that her Ivyness is integrated into the game, she is much prettier although I feel a little less muscular.

Of course, I would think a little more about the change in appearance at night with her long hair, she looks too different, practically another face and very long hair, even a different color. She also seems to have another skin color. Really, as a constructive critic she seems to be a totally different character with that look. Darkhound should think more about it.

I wish to keep all the muscle content of her with the new model and it is always welcome more muscle content hahaha I really would like to see that the muscular girls were more vascular when they flex a lot or lift a lot of weight, it's sexier and realistic.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ivy_poker1.jpg

Ivy_poker_intro1.jpg

Ivy's new model and new poker renders (0.3.2 preview)

Hello everyone!

I'm excited to be able to present some of the poker images of the new Ivy model.
There will be 20 images for her poker game. All in high res (2540x1440) webp format.
As you can see, she also got a new outfit while I was at it.
But that's not all. A reward will be added as well. It's a friendly wrestling match on the bed between our hero and Ivy. Any ideas who's going to win? ;)

Take care and enjoy the preview pictures,
darkhound1

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 1525847

View attachment 1525849

Ivy's new model and new poker renders (0.3.2 preview)

Hello everyone!

I'm excited to be able to present some of the poker images of the new Ivy model.
There will be 20 images for her poker game. All in high res (2540x1440) webp format.
As you can see, she also got a new outfit while I was at it.
But that's not all. A reward will be added as well. It's a friendly wrestling match on the bed between our hero and Ivy. Any ideas who's going to win? ;)

Take care and enjoy the preview pictures,
darkhound1
Damn, the new Ivy is HOT!!!!! But don't tell Yumiko!!!!

ruarogue1

Feb 11, 2020
Without saying exactly what the bug is we have no idea of how to offer a possible solution. Same thing with the Butt Contest starting twice in one day. Once in the morning, once in the afternoon, once in the evening. Which is it?
I also ran into this with the new version butt contest triggered 3 times in one day. when girls ask to meet event and it gets on the calendar it will trigger multiple times outside of the time window. Seems to be location based, if I'm at the location an event will take place it auto triggers even though other criteria is not met.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I also ran into this with the new version butt contest triggered 3 times in one day. when girls ask to meet event and it gets on the calendar it will trigger multiple times outside of the time window. Seems to be location based, if I'm at the location an event will take place it auto triggers even though other criteria is not met.
Did you installed update v0.3.1.1 ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I downloaded 3.1.1 directly. I never had 3.1.0. My save shows my version as 3.1.1. Do I still need the update anyway? It states it is to go from 3.1.0 to 3.1.1
Your best bet is to go to the developer's Patreon page and download v0.3.1.0 and v0.3.1.1 as there were some problems reported with the downloads from F95Zone. Copy and save your 'save' folder somewhere you can find easily find it and then install v0.3.1.0 first, and then install the update v0.3.1.1. Copy your 'save' folder back to under the 'game' folder and see if that doesn't eliminate the problem.

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
PLEASE HELP!
Can someone help me get this game to run again on my mac. I got it working before but now when I try to boot up the game it says "HolidayIsland quit unexpectedly." I can then either reopen or ignore. When I try to reopen it I get a new message saying "The file can’t be found." I've tried redownloading the game and restarting my computer several times. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
remodeled Ivy looks extremely promising.

Will the achivements be reset to track all the new/remodeled events?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
About Weekend Fan art
As most are likely to have noticed, 2021 have been heavy on girls who are in some way related to my own.

ex. Ivyness (Fanart) appears with Mi (Duckswim girl)
Or original girls who appear ingame in Darkhound versions (ex. Red, Annabelle).

And while some of it is personal preference (I rank Ivyness with Yvette, yep) most of it is due to increasing RL obligations.

So the only way to get some fan art done have been to select girls or duo's who can tick both a Darkhound and Duckswim box in most of 2021 (as that allows me to also have something I can post elsewhere, aka. two birds with one stone)

But the obligations are now reaching a level the next months (at a minimum) where something will have to give, and that means weekend fan art will become erratic.

Some weeks I'll do more than one and other times I'll not post anything, possibly for a month at a time. What time I have for HI Rendering will mostly be restricted to be something that can be of use to Darkhound1 (inspiration, creator side fun etc) or reused scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes