torosugar

Oct 13, 2021
Las chicas solo usan el uniforme sexy de recepcionista durante el fin de semana a partir del viernes. No puedo recordar si las estadísticas, las tuyas y las de ella, están involucradas. Además, creo que tienes que haber estado en la isla por algún tiempo.
[/CITA]
Thanks a lot

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Sooo... Do I get this right that Sarah is performing a genetic breast enhancement experiment on the MC in the next release? That would be an interesting turn of events ;). I'd be more into it if she did it on herself, though :p.

View attachment 1742042
If there isn't customization I am not sure they can change breasts for npcs with event....it would require a lot of work because reworking all scenes.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
First of allsorry for my english. I need help with changes of uniform at reception.I can´t see any girl in her sexy outfit.
Thanks.
You have to give the girls some attention while they are working at the desk. Talk to them, hug them, kiss them, in general just make them feel WANTED!!! Then you will see the sexy outfits!

Reactions: sfcpres and Bantry

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
... having to interact with Delizia and I can't get her out of there....
In the file uploaded on F95 it seems, Delizia is bugged.
She stays at nurse station the whole day and only on entering you may get another choice of girl to speak to by not mouse clicking her avatar.
Due to I've send her home which results in her not appearing again in each related menue.
Doing so, there is some bug with the number of hotel inhabitants and game sends an exchange for her which will be +1 and some error in showing up on radar for one of the girls.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Natasha late evening workout isn't shown on 'radar', even on "monitoring_sub_dermal= 3".
Same to Jessica at pool after bar is closed.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Is it a logic error or bug if MC has propperly fucked and even is facefucking a girl beginning early game but the girl is getting angry and annoyed if MC rubs sunlotion on her side boobs at mid to end questline?
sub_dermal doesn't show 'those days'

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I am using for the games scrabble.

Someone out there who could solve this one:
1649379764187.png
... Faye ...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

One badass, bitch!

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Love
Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yvette isn't shown in SPA- Sauna
Renee, Heather, Faye aren't shown in SPA- Massage
Have to ask, you are of course going on days the sauna is co-ed? Check the Guide for the easiest way to find Yvette in the sauna. You have to sit in the chair in the spa. The others should show up without any problem as long as the spa is open. Unless you have Borked your game with the over use of console codes trying to manipulate what is going on.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Yvette isn't shown in SPA- Sauna
Renee, Heather, Faye aren't shown in SPA- Massage
Have to ask, you are of course going on days the sauna is co-ed? Check the Guide for the easiest way to find Yvette in the sauna. You have to sit in the chair in the spa. The others should show up without any problem as long as the spa is open. Unless you have Borked your game with the over use of console codes trying to manipulate what is going on.
1649461555682.png

1649461597316.png

That's what's meant...

But, by the way: is there really someone outer there who tries to get through this kind of programming without mod or console command?
As soon as you prepared a scene to may happen, the programming is done to work against players success to do so....
e.g. Ivy corridor breast bump scene but I have to admit, she is programmed to don't loosen her lust as soon as others.
Whereas MC does sports, reading, is taking a shower and other actions and never could lower his lust like someone in real world would. Well, he somehow manages to loose some when he is getting a body massage. That's ..... twisted?

Some logic for the Ivy breast bump event:
let's say you got Faye, Aly and Lacey on the island too.
All of them got an randomized and conditioned event trigger at the same spot.
What do you think, your processor is working with at first? The first code written? The second one at 2000 lines of code later? Or do you think, the randomized programmed 3rd event trigger will happen really randomized 6000 lines of code after the first one?
In between, there are several other events at the same spot but without prerequisites/conditioned.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
But, by the way: is there really someone outer there who tries to get through this kind of programming without mod or console command?
Fyi: yes, I never used the mod or cheats. I can testify everything in the game can be played in the natural way. In the few cases I complained it was hard/almost impossible to do something Darkhound listened and changed it. So if you find anything that can't be done the natural way, report it.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes