troffim

Feb 22, 2020
darkhound1
Hello. I translate Your game into Russian. During the test, I get an error - IndexError: list index out of range.
An error occurs in HotShots when selecting "Personal Question"/"Soft Question"/"Hard Question". When selecting "Auto-win"/"Auto-loose"/"Hangman"/"Quarters" there are no errors. Could you tell me how to fix it?
Sorry for my English, I'm from Ukraine.

Reactions: Bort740

buffman101

Apr 30, 2022
I really enjoyed playing this game. Similar to other artists like Slooty Slots, I like that darkhound1 hits that niche spot in the bimbo category where the character models whilst having the bimbo features such as plastic breasts, ass and facial features, it’s not overly extreme with the thiccness. It’s just my opinion and maybe I’m old school but I love the classic bimbo looks like Briana Banks and Pamela Anderson where whilst they have fake boobs, tan skin, bleached hair etc, they all had long skinny legs for days which is as sexy as the other body parts itself!

I found that a lot of the character models in the bimbo category have huge leg proportions or are super muscular. Whilst I appreciate everyone has different tastes and don’t mind it at all, I would love to find more artists or game creators who also share this appreciation!

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
What is they introduce some brazilian girl with a wellness body? Huge legs in base mode and muscular Upper body if she compete with the twins or Ivy in the gym.

Brazilian girls are typical in a tropical island

Screenshot_20220501-220135_Instagram.jpg
Picsart_22-05-01_22-36-55-040.jpg

DarksideDan

Mar 25, 2021
God forbid this is possible in a game entirely about big tits, the girls constantly implying / teasing you with it (even in sexting), and there being a weekly stat count for it, but...

Is it actually possible for all girls to give you a titfuck? Cause either Yankeeinky only specified in some instances but I CTRL + F searched "tit fuck" on his companion walkthrough PDF and only came across mentions of scenes like that for...very specific taste kind of girls (Faye, Yumiko, Desire, Eva, Ivy, Natasha)? While none of the 'fan favorites' seem to have any tit fuck scenes. At all. Heather is the exception, I suppose. But it gets stale pretty fast to repeat her few scenes to truly get a wank out of this, which makes it fail as a sex game in that regard to me.

So here's to hoping that the dev reads this cause ya gotta admit that's more than a bit baity. Yeah the game ain't finished yet, I'm just mentioning this now so we'll hopefully see more tittyfucking action in the future when it comes to the most popular / frequently updated girls. A personal suggestion of mine would be to expand on the massage part of the game, so for example once Renee teaches you about massages you can then teach the girls so they can become part of the "massage team" and have them do a titfuck scene akin to Heather's as a possibility.

(I could be entirely wrong and it just being a case of the walkthrough not mentioning it, but I've been playing for quite a few hours now and it does seem like said popular girls don't have a tittyfucking option yet based on that too).

• Haha
Reactions: TheorPhys

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
God forbid this is possible in a game entirely about big tits, the girls constantly implying / teasing you with it (even in sexting), and there being a weekly stat count for it, but...

Is it actually possible for all girls to give you a titfuck? Cause either Yankeeinky only specified in some instances but I CTRL + F searched "tit fuck" on his companion walkthrough PDF and only came across mentions of scenes like that for...very specific taste kind of girls (Faye, Yumiko, Desire, Eva, Ivy, Natasha)? While none of the 'fan favorites' seem to have any tit fuck scenes. At all. Heather is the exception, I suppose. But it gets stale pretty fast to repeat her few scenes to truly get a wank out of this, which makes it fail as a sex game in that regard to me.

So here's to hoping that the dev reads this cause ya gotta admit that's more than a bit baity. Yeah the game ain't finished yet, I'm just mentioning this now so we'll hopefully see more tittyfucking action in the future when it comes to the most popular / frequently updated girls. A personal suggestion of mine would be to expand on the massage part of the game, so for example once Renee teaches you about massages you can then teach the girls so they can become part of the "massage team" and have them do a titfuck scene akin to Heather's as a possibility.

(I could be entirely wrong and it just being a case of the walkthrough not mentioning it, but I've been playing for quite a few hours now and it does seem like said popular girls don't have a tittyfucking option yet based on that too).
Not all girls, but you can have this fun with many of them :)

Sep 24, 2020
Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.3.1.x and later (mod version 0.1.3)

Hello everyone!

This is the new version 0.1.3 of the companion mod for Holiday Island ver. 0.3.1.x and later.

The mod has been created by Niceerotica and myself.
The mod is a cheat tool for the main game Holiday Island.
Some of you might already know earlier versions of the mod. So here is a list of what the mod can do and of what's new.
  • the mod can always be used, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • it offers a variety of option to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - first name and last name can be changed (bugs have been fixed now)
    - all effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - all player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • it offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl
    - you can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missing images).
    - room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - all the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • every non quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
  • it now displays the location of each (regular) girl and even allows to change it
  • it allows to switch the general cheats on and off (rollback at hotshots and you can see who has teh winning hand at poker)
  • Sara's special self tan lotion can be added once you have finished the quest line
How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into the folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

View attachment 1432629 View attachment 1432630 View attachment 1432631 View attachment 1432632
Include mod on android

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
(When the poolside MC is with Heather):
Heather asks the MC:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game has two options for answering this question:
But for me the second option is not a lie.
For me, this second option is truth, as I really see her (Heather) as sexy and sensual!
It would be great if there was this option (since this is a truth answer)!

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Luck be a Lady Tonight

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Wow
Reactions: junior366

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
View attachment 1794568
Just wanted to share a quick edit I thought was funny between my favorite two

And now that I think about it, it would actually be cool if these two had a dream sequence where they exchanged bodies as an easter egg or something, jk....

Unless
Great! Now I need to clear my afternoon schedule so I can go see my Therapist!!

;)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes