monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to do this quest? The doctor office closes at 16:00 so I can't go there late at night. I go to her room and all it gives me is to either just tell her HI or to meet her somewhere and the only location is the bar. I meet her at the bar and it doesn't give me the option to tell her anything
At night, try moving from the bar to your room, randomly you'll get a scene where the MC sees light within the doctor's office and Delizia is there

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
At night, try moving from the bar to your room, randomly you'll get a scene where the MC sees light within the doctor's office and Delizia is there
If you have hacked Delizia's implant, you can actually see when she is in the doctor's office. So monitoring her location on your watch will tell you when to move e.g. from the night bar to your room. Thus, while her appearance in the office is random, encountering her doesn't have to be:
1664459846545.png

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
they have to put more scenes with brenda
Darkhound1 would be a he.

As for Brenda she is a very old diversity side character and has done as well as she can expect.
Okay to root for her, but there is clearly no "have to".

The most realistic and valuable for her would (imo) be a good content idea that could wrap her up in style before Natasha's successor arrives.

Last edited:

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
How do I get all the other girls stats to show like Ivy's? When I got the hacking overview deal I already leveled up all the girls it let me. Which was only 5 of them. I don't know how to increase the girls attractiveness. Do I just complete some of their progress and achievements?

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
How do I get all the other girls stats to show like Ivy's? When I got the hacking overview deal I already leveled up all the girls it let me. Which was only 5 of them. I don't know how to increase the girls attractiveness. Do I just complete some of their progress and achievements?
First you get their implants from the doctor's office, then you hack it.
Regarding attractiveness, my personal opinion is you shouldn't put too much focus on it. Only way that I know to raise or lower is to talk to Yumiko when she asks you which girls you like.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Requests:
I think that we should be able to send messages to the girls who aren't on the island
(so long as we've interacted with them on the island before).
Also, I think that we should be able to dream about girls who have left the island.
After all, just because the girl is gone, she isn't forgotten. (I realize that this one might mess up the trophy system and may be impossible.)

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Requests:
I think that we should be able to send messages to the girls who aren't on the island
(so long as we've interacted with them on the island before).
Also, I think that we should be able to dream about girls who have left the island.
After all, just because the girl is gone, she isn't forgotten. (I realize that this one might mess up the trophy system and may be impossible.)
Would not be fitting IMO. You get a penalty on points when you send a girl home and I dont think it would make sense that the girls are that happy to chat with you if you removed them from the Island before.

Reactions: Puppet Master

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Would not be fitting IMO. You get a penalty on points when you send a girl home and I dont think it would make sense that the girls are that happy to chat with you if you removed them from the Island before.
Hmm, that thinking is too simple. In some cases they asked to be sent home. And I can also imagine some of them are hoping to be recalled and are thus willing to communicate. I see some scope for a random factor for an absent girl to be willing to talk or not.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Perhaps it's too much to ask it to make sense. Maybe it would be cool if we could send out messages which get an angry return message from the girl who got sent home.
What I want is a way to increase a girl's love and affection that was lost when she was sent away without having to bring her back on the island. If there is another way to do that which wouldn't be a time sink for the developer, let me know.

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
What I want is a way to increase a girl's love and affection that was lost when she was sent away without having to bring her back on the island.
So basically, you want to be able to 'break up' with a woman and have her accept it and still love you?
That's what men have been wanting to be able to do since the start of mankind. lol

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0370.jpg

Version 0.3.7 - development news (updated 1st of October 2022)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.7).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.6.0.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.6.0 to 0.3.7.0 has:
175 additional renders, videos or sound files
65 backgrounds for the new phone
79 updated renders

New features and content
  • Amy gets an update to her pole dance scene in high res and with some additional images --> still working on it, renders are done
  • Ivy gets a new night bar drink scene in her basic outfit --> still working on it, renders are done
  • Ivy's pool pose scene has been remade and extended --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Ivy gets a web search event posing for the Young & Fit magazine --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Amy gets a new event where she has sex with the player in the ladies room of the night bar (this partially reuses existing renders, mixed with new ones) --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Amy gets a new event where she has sex with the player in the green room in the night bar (this partially reuses existing renders, mixed with new ones) --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • When some girls are horny and their love is high enough, they can initiate sex events --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • The phone gets a major update with backgrounds to select, new icons and more cool stuff --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Yumiko's last call scene at the night bar gets new images in high res and webp format --> still working on it, renders are mostly done
  • Jennifer's last call scene at the night bar gets new images in high res and webp format --> still working on it, renders are done
  • File structure and content for scenes, events and appointments have been cleaned up. A lot is under the hood, but will reduce time in the future. Some achievements have been converted to multi image and triggers and requirements have been added. --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Flashing breasts at the restaurant has been added to the special action achievements --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Menu choices are moved to the right of the screen, so that they are no longer blocking the view. They will also be nicer and smaller overall --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • The text to speech for the AI voice can be switched off now in the preferences --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Amy gets emotions for her swimwear sprites, her night wear sprites and a resolution upgrade for all her actions --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Images for player actions (relax, jog, train) have been upgraded to double resolution webp format --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Company favor changes will be displayed on the left side now --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Sperm sample donation at the doctor will be done with the total quantity for each type now --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
Bug fixes
  • In Yvette's pole dance scene, there was an inconsistency with the wardrobe and when she had a drink with you afterwards, image overlays were messed up --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.0
  • In certain cases a girl's location could be shown as "restaurant", but she wasn't in the restaurant --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.0
  • Groping a girl at the restaurant lead to blocking the grope action for other girls as well --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.0
  • When you send a girl home who was the current doctor, she could roam the doctor's office as a ghost (invisible, but still talking to you) --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.0
  • Delizia could show up twice as a nurse in the doctor's office --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.0
  • After the message for the ankle check, Sara didn't show up at your room the next morning when you did more than 2 actions at the restaurant --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.0
  • When you were not in your room when Sara picks you up for the ankle checkup, wrong overlay images were shown. In addition, the overlay UI on the right was shown --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.0
Is the update going to break save games?:

0.3.7.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.7.0 --> no idea yet

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes