Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I looked at the guide and I can not find on there where it talks about how to raise attractiveness. I read it twice now. I am either blind, missing something or to stupid to understand it. I did get answers to other concerns though. That's a plus
Have a drink with Yumiko after last call. She will ask you about your favorite girl(s). You answers will raise or lower the girl's attractiveness.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I have tried many different things. Some characters affection is easy to increase to 10. Others I can't figure out. I looked through the guide multiple times and I can't find how to level it up. Can someone explain to me how it is done please?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have tried many different things. Some characters affection is easy to increase to 10. Others I can't figure out. I looked through the guide multiple times and I can't find how to level it up. Can someone explain to me how it is done please?
Generally talking with the girls can raise their affection depending on the subject matter. Look for the topics that have a plus sign associated with them after you have gone through the list. Hugging, kissing and gifts such as flowers, candy, etc. can also raise a girl's affection. The exception is Amy, who requires you to complete her quests to raise her affection above certain thresholds. But once a level has been achieved, you must maintain it, same as with any other girl. You have to keep on mind, that you are the only guy on an island full of beautiful women, used to being the center of attention. Meaning, if you ignore them, their affection, love and other stats will drop.

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
How do I raise the girls attractiveness? I have been playing for a while now and I can not figure it out
Each time when Maiko is at bar you can (once per week) raise the atractiveness, when you talk to her at the Bar, she asks you which girl you like best, and least. (look at the Guide it is explained in detail there)
What function in the game does attractiveness have?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What function in the game does attractiveness have?
Its a hidden stat, (I am not shure what it does, atm.) good question, by the way. My guess would be if you find a girl atractive it is easyer to raise her stats like affection, love and lust.
Spanish:
Es un valor oculto,(no estoy de momento seguro que es lo que hace) buena pregunta,dicho sea de paso. My corazonada seria que si una chica te parece mas atractiva, es mas facil elevar sus valores como afecto, amor y deseo.

Reactions: ElAguila

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
ElAguila
Attractiveness affects the lust gained by the player for that given girl.

Therefore changing a girls attractiveness (through Yumiko) allows the player to create an environment in where the amount of lust the player character gets from interactions matches the player's preference for a given girl.
Spanish:
Atractividad afecta el deseo que gana el jugador producido por esa chica.
Debido a esto cambiando la atractividad (através de Yumiko) lo capacita a crear un entorno en el cual el monto de deseo que el jugador obtiene de las interacciones, que esté a la altura de su preferencia por esa chica.

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Its a hidden stat, (I am not shure what it does, atm.) good question, by the way. My guess would be if you find a girl atractive it is easyer to raise her stats like affection, love and lust.
Spanish:
Es un valor oculto,(no estoy de momento seguro que es lo que hace) buena pregunta,dicho sea de paso. My corazonada seria que si una chica te parece mas atractiva, es mas facil elevar sus valores como afecto, amor y deseo.
ElAguila

Spanish:
Atractividad afecta el deseo que gana el jugador producido por esa chica.
Debido a esto cambiando la atractividad (através de Yumiko) lo capacita a crear un entorno en el cual el monto de deseo que el jugador obtiene de las interacciones, que esté a la altura de su preferencia por esa chica.
Appreciate it, guys!
I had no idea that it actually did something. I thought maybe it was something that would be implemented later.

Btw, I'm not Spanish. lol
I just like eagles and languages. :p

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In addition, we also only understand "train station" if we've got no clue what's going on. ("Ich versteh nur Bahnhof." :D)
Yes and to top that, each time I read your Nickname, I sing for half a day Nena......to complete the Pharse collection there are the Names of the Bohemian towns ( Alles Boemische Doerfer fuer mich )

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I am sufficient old to be both ignorant of modern fads and knowledgeable of the past. So I think of Legio IX Hispana (historically Legio VIIII, the 9th legion "Spain") when I hear of a Spanish Eagle.

1664306877810.png

While the eagle is associated with Roman legions, the 9ths legion symbol was a bull, so it fits well enough with this image. It is known as the lost legion as it suffered an unknown fate.

Well, side tracking, so back to something that is both obscurely related with the above and the game.

I was the 9th before, I shall be the 9th again.
Which Darkhound girl and what is she referring to?

I'll make a tribute to her in a render if any guess it.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's Delizia, she is from Spain and she is not on her usual place in the Rooster unsure if her place was the 9th though

Reactions: junior366

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I've been checking my progress and I noticed that I'm still missing some "context related" sexting from Alice (2 images), Sara (1 image) and Yvette (1 image). Now, I'm pretty sure Alice's final two images are not in-game as of now, but what am I missing with Sara and Yvette?

For Sara I have two in her red/black dress from nightbar, one with dildo between tits and two as cheerleader.

For Yvette I have one where she squats on the bed, two of her sister(?) from a wedding, one of her sister or mum in blue bikini, four of Yvette in blue lingerie I got her, two in blue nightie, one with Alice (?) in a pool, one with her friend in a pool and one in Yumiko's bunny suit.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Fashion Week

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Wow
Reactions: junior366

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Ok in the game where you play HotShots why is it that they wont strip until they get a certain amount of alcohol in them? In the walkthrough/guide it says you want to get the girls "Heat" over 100 and keep "Girl Drunkness" under 100. How is that even possible? Every game I played with 1 of the girls, if their drunkness has to be like 25 points high than their heat score in order for them to strip

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes