Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
"Completing" Natasha's content seems like an odd choice. Were the patron's complaining or something?

Not only am I saddened as a Natasha fan myself, but the content we have teases her as being important to the story: she is one of the first girls we have sexy times with if she's on the island, her "reveal" is one of the first indications we have that things at HI, Inc. are, well, kinda HIinc-ky (ba-dum ching), she's one of the first girls we are prompted to ask Joy something about, her breast milk is supposedly the basis for the blue pills, etc.

Cutting her story line short seems to sever some promising through-lines, so again, I'm wondering what the rationale was.

YUKI2828

Apr 27, 2022
No change for 0.3.8.0

Cheat script.
Amy max Love, max Affection and Affection/Love/Lust cheats are removed from the script because of her quests to raise those stats.
Edit the script to add Amy to the list of girls if you know what you're doing.

Cheats script to be copied in the /game folder ( extract the file named "cheat-noAmy.rpy from the 7zip archive ).
In game. Open the game console ( shift+O) and type in the commands listed below or in the file cheat-noAmy.rpy ( open it with notepad or the likes to see what it does and how to use it ).

Commands :
maxall()
# max all girls and player stats except player lust, max favor(currency), min anger.​
# make all girls poker skill zero​
sexy()
basic()
# change the reception girl outfit basic/sexy​
stud()
# give player erection, max endurance and blue pill effect​
rem()
# remove all effects​
subdermal():
# hack all girls implant, no Joy​
girlstats()
#unlock all girls stats, no room​
maxstats()
# give player max stat​
all()
#maxall + rem + sexy​
Other useful command(s):
Remove Ivy breast bump event cooldown : ivy.rem_action_cooldown("event_breast_bump")

player.add_item("blue pill", xx)
player.add_item("green pill", xx)
player.add_item("sperm(eh) vial", xx)
xx = a two digit number

Note : maxing lust on girl and yourself can prevent some scenes to trigger.
i mean i already type like this and why nothing happen. pls help me
1684841749499.png

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
"Completing" Natasha's content seems like an odd choice. Were the patron's complaining or something?

Not only am I saddened as a Natasha fan myself, but the content we have teases her as being important to the story: she is one of the first girls we have sexy times with if she's on the island, her "reveal" is one of the first indications we have that things at HI, Inc. are, well, kinda HIinc-ky (ba-dum ching), she's one of the first girls we are prompted to ask Joy something about, her breast milk is supposedly the basis for the blue pills, etc.

Cutting her story line short seems to sever some promising through-lines, so again, I'm wondering what the rationale was.
I believe it was due to the DAZ assets being outdated and largely (if not completely) unuseable within darkhound1's current workflow. Makes it difficult to generate any new renders, so it's probably best to put the seal on her and move on.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
I believe it was due to the DAZ assets being outdated and largely (if not completely) unuseable within darkhound1's current workflow. Makes it difficult to generate any new renders, so it's probably best to put the seal on her and move on.
That's understandable, but regrettable. "Babe canceled due to technical difficulties".

• Haha
Reactions: Jimwalrus

LCF999

May 21, 2023
can't load, game will not start

Tue May 23 14:37:14 2023
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.21s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.23s
Loading error handling took 0.86s
Loading script took 9.33s

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
can't load, game will not start

Tue May 23 14:37:14 2023
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.21s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.23s
Loading error handling took 0.86s
Loading script took 9.33s
Windows, MAC? First time playing? Did you download from here (F95Zone) or from the developer's Patreon page?

Have you tried this?

1684846568042.png

The Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread goes over the installation and setup in more detail.

Guide.jpg

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Windows, MAC? First time playing? Did you download from here (F95Zone) or from the developer's Patreon page?

Have you tried this?

View attachment 2643611

The Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread goes over the installation and setup in more detail.

View attachment 2643618
It's the persisente file isssue, 99% sure of that.
He didn't deleted the file in the user profil I would bet.
And he's running Windows.

Reactions: Bantry

LCF999

May 21, 2023
Not even getting that, click on the exe and nothing happens,
I used to play the game, but not over a year now, since the game won't start

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Not even getting that, click on the exe and nothing happens,
I used to play the game, but not over a year now, since the game won't start
I know you said you tried deleting the 'Persistent' file. but did you delete it from BOTH locations as Monsieur X asked?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
What is the problem with the wall pics - all are now gone???? why?
Do you now have to replay all the scenes that resulted in these photos?
God I hate these updates that do that - absolutely insane

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
What is the problem with the wall pics - all are now gone???? why?
Do you now have to replay all the scenes that resulted in these photos?
God I hate these updates that do that - absolutely insane
Chances are you had older versions of pics in your frames, that were jpeg format and have been upgraded to a higher resolution webp format. Check your achievements and see if the scene you took the pic from shows complete. If so you should be able to pull up the frames and assign it to whichever one you want.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes