rinnarin

Sep 6, 2017
when i open the console all i get is a white screen. anyone know how to fix it? i can't find anything on google

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Poker game needs more work... large pot (all in, essentially), I had 2 aces, she had 2 kings, game said "You win!". Oddly, there were still chips in the center area ($220) and my total was at $0. I hit new game, and my chips were then at -$5. I called on the next round and it skipped to the end of that round and then said I won, and then the next round I was at -$10 and it said I ran out of chips and the girl left. I just tried poker with a different girl and it seems to be working normally, though the betting wasn't quite as crazy. I apologize for not having more specifics, as I don't remember which girl it was but she was in a blue transparent thing like 6 pieces to remove.

I haven't messed with any vars on the console (or even enabled it yet), and this was in a new game using the fixes linked in post 361 above.

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
This game gameplay mechanic reminds me of Superpowered game.. The feature this game implemented is good.. But with this kind of feature more work and more time needs to be done in order to balance all the girls in the game.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
i played it its really.good anyone got cg im trying to look for missed scenes.im on mac for the f95 tool doesnt work.how can i get it myself?

GentlemanJim

Mar 6, 2017
Room service scenes seem to occur when you pass time while in your room, though I'm not sure of the required hours. There's a chance that when you pass time there (or take a nap) a girl will knock on the door

Nikisha

May 4, 2017
console cheat (shift + o)

player.charm=xx
player.strength=xx
player.endurance=XX
player.lust=xx

Also, to add lust, use:
*girls-name*.lust=xx

Affection, love, anger, jealousy and favor use *name*.rsm[0].affection.
e.g. name*.rsm[0].affection=xx

Can someone explain the adjusting girl stats to me? I'm typing in *amy*.rsm[0].affection=100 but it doesn't work. What did I misunderstand? I tried without the * symbols as well.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes