moshie

Jun 7, 2017
Two more questions: How do you get Alice to get naked at reception? And how do you get the drink option for Natasha at the bar? I only have the option to player poker which I've done already.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
With the current version (update applied) I went to talk to Ivy about the Island and got this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1171, in script call
File "game/actions.rpy", line 413, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 992, in script
File "game/functions.rpy", line 992, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'NoneType'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\MyGames\VisualGames\RPGSexy\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\MyGames\VisualGames\RPGSexy\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\MyGames\VisualGames\RPGSexy\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\MyGames\VisualGames\RPGSexy\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1171, in script call
File "game/actions.rpy", line 413, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 992, in script
File "C:\MyGames\VisualGames\RPGSexy\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\MyGames\VisualGames\RPGSexy\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\MyGames\VisualGames\RPGSexy\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.9.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/functions.rpy", line 992, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'NoneType'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.9.3

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock Natasha scene in the nightbar, ladies room with extras? I fucked her in there but can't figure out what is extra.
Darkhound answered a question about thsi before, it's an error it says bar scene with extras twice, said he's gonna change that with next update

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Two more questions: How do you get Alice to get naked at reception? And how do you get the drink option for Natasha at the bar? I only have the option to player poker which I've done already.
I don't think Alice ever does get naked at the receptionist desk, and as far as Natasha workled teh first time I tried it, so maybe it's her outfit. Try her skimpy outfit

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Posted this a few pages ago, but haven't seen any repsonse, so of @darkhound1 ort anyone else can tell me, still can't use Natasha's sexts as her profile pic on the phone and I can't use any of the new sexts from the most recent update for any of the girls either. Is anyone else able to? So far the only issue I've seen, still trying to figure out how to get the new Aly scenes too, but haven't played all that much yet

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
There is no way to talk to Ally in private about keeping quiet about Jennifer's designs. Beach walk, poker, work outs are separate. Front desk is public.

Talked to her while she was the only girl on the beach, and then it worked. That was annoying.

Reactions: PeterLuck

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Charm system is broken; max is 3, and charm checks have a chance to continuously pass or fail. Strength max is 2.

Edit: Okay so once you get to the point that new girls can come to the island, the game will give the points to you instead of when you actually earned them...(!?) That feels really clunky and confusing, TBH.

RedWolf1

Mar 21, 2018
How do you get a blue pill????
Keep taking your sperm to the doctor, every now and then she will give you a blue pill.
After a while she will start giving green pills too (that increase the girl's lust - put in her drink in the bar)

Rollie

Jan 14, 2018
Code:
# Ren'Py automatically loads all script files ending with .rpy. To use this
# file, define a label and jump to it from another file.
#

init python:
    def maxall():
        girls = [alice, aly, amy, brenda, delizia, desire, eva, faye, heather, ivy, jennifer, jessica, joy, lacey, natasha, renee, yvette]
        player.endurance = 100
        player.company_favor = 500
        for girl in girls:
            girl.rsm[0].affection_max = 100
            girl.rsm[0].affection = 100
            girl.rsm[0].love_max = 100
            girl.rsm[0].love = 100
            girl.rsm[0].favor = 100
            girl.rsm[0].anger = 0
            girl.lust = 100

# Remove the `#` to enable the below cheats
            #girl.poker_skill = 0
            #girl.monitoring_sub_dermal_hacked = True

Add this into a new file named cheat.rpy in the game folder and you can run maxall() whenever you want from the console. More over, you can modify things stuff like sub dermal hacking and poker skill etc which I commented out.
I have no idea how to make a " cheat.rpy" and its is not in the game folder ... be more clear please ...

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I have no idea how to make a " cheat.rpy" and its is not in the game folder ... be more clear please ...
Simply name a notepad, wordpad, MS Word or whatever text document where you copied above code "Cheat.rpy" and put that file into \game directory...

Reactions: Gabaw

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
I keep putting the chip count cheat in against Jennifer and it gives me an error that causes me to rollback to when she arrived for the game.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes