turutu

Jul 11, 2017
2 questions:
1. How to apply sun lotion to Heather?
2. Where is a "selecting clothes" event with Heather?
1. not found yet

2. It is random when you go to room Heather and Lacey (BUG in events)

BUG:
reception - phone icon missing, could not switch girls (icon left, right)
no picture - events Heather selecting clothes
Natasha room service - could not select

SongStrike

Dec 31, 2017
Just tried out the latest version, seems to be a bug with Natasha at the bar, get part way through the dialog, she takes a sip, and then game comes up with error. Retried it several times, including having reloaded and started the day again, same result.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm sure I'm missing something obvious somehow, but I haven't been able to get both Heather and Jessica posing for me. Heather's in her skimpy bikini, and I've tried Jessica in both bikinis; I've tried walking on the beach with both of them when they were the only two on the beach, and when each of them was the only one on the beach. I've also tried running and sunbathing when they were the only two on the beach. I've gotten Heather posing while walking with her, but never had Jessica show up. What do I need to do?
They both need to be on the beach in their skimpy bikinis. Create a 'Save' then take a walk with Heather and compliment her to get her to pose for you. Forget the exact steps, but your answers matter and whether you stare at her boobs again, I'm thinking you don't. Heather will do some more poses and then Jessica shows up. If not, you have a Save Point right before the event so go back and try again.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Just tried out the latest version, seems to be a bug with Natasha at the bar, get part way through the dialog, she takes a sip, and then game comes up with error. Retried it several times, including having reloaded and started the day again, same result.
I can't help you as I never encountered that. The developer will probably be able to help you, although it will help him immensely if you attach the traceback.txt file that is created when the error occurs.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It has probably already been fixed and you are not using version 0.1.0.2. If you still get with the latest version, please post a trace.

Jun 4, 2017
They both need to be on the beach in their skimpy bikinis. Create a 'Save' then take a walk with Heather and compliment her to get her to pose for you. Forget the exact steps, but your answers matter and whether you stare at her boobs again, I'm thinking you don't. Heather will do some more poses and then Jessica shows up. If not, you have a Save Point right before the event so go back and try again.
Huh . . . I guess I just need to keep re-running it until it triggers, then, because that was the setup I started with. Thanks (and thanks to MonsieurX as well).

Bob the bob

Apr 26, 2017
Huh . . . I guess I just need to keep re-running it until it triggers, then, because that was the setup I started with. Thanks (and thanks to MonsieurX as well).
I had to cheat stats up, I'm guessing Jessica and Heather both need to be at or very near max stats. They were both way up there and I couldn't get it. then Maxxed when it was just them and it worked.

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
I get an error when "talking about yourself" with Heather.
And it seems that the sun lotion and clothing scenes with Heather never trigger for me.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
the sig pics show girls working topless in reception. How do i get that?
You can't. Teaser pic from an earlier version. Never implemented, at least not to my knowledge. Maybe in some future update if the developer gets bored and thinks he needs more to do.

tails

Jun 2, 2017
bug with aly, when you try and take her for a walk on the beach after a few lines an error report shows up.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
any actual penetration in this game? So far all I have seen is boob job from heather and getting the mc jerked off.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
any actual penetration in this game? So far all I have seen is boob job from heather and getting the mc jerked off.
With that question you're kidding right? Or are you too lazy to search the thread or play the game? This post was from a couple pages back.

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes