Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how to trigger heather poledance event? ive been playing for hours still wont trigger
I don't believe Heather has a poledance event. You may have a drink with her in the bar, but not have her dance. As for seeing her trying on costumes that is something entirely different and happens at random when you return your room.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone else encountering an error message when using the hack? And mine just says hack in progress.
The hack doesn't happen immediately. You first have to write the code in your spare time and have to complete that step before actually hacking the girls' implants. You can always buy a new phone to speed up the process.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
well just played v0101 game crashed now all my saves are gone there is not even a auto save to start from ..i clicked on hach progress and it just crashed ...so now ill start over with the v0102

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Strange, finally saw Heather trying on Cosplay outfits but it isn't registering on my phone as a completed scene. Never have had the opportunity to rub suntan lotion on her at the pool either. Every other achievement is complete except those. Guess I'll have to wait for the next update or Bugfix.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Heh.. poker games is kicking my butt. Console cheat to umm.. reduce chips?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Heh.. poker games is kicking my butt. Console cheat to umm.. reduce chips?
just raise every time, the girls almost always fold on their own no matter what after a while

the only girl I had a hard time was the bartender girl, forgot her name

Reactions: I_LUV_3D_XXX

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Just FYI - there are precisely 6.2 trillion threads on this forum and each have an average of 1.9 billion responses per day.

Ok, that's total bullshit.

But yeah, when someone starts an argument, please use the report button. The longer it takes for someone to report it, the worse the argument gets, which leads to warnings, thread bans, etc.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes