Snitte

Jun 24, 2017
Can't get the yvette play in the pool scene with extra to trigger.. Tried bathing suit, skimpy suit, while she is alone.. no of it seems to work:s Is their some of the stats like lust that has to be not maxed when trying like jessica pool scene etc.?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I'm still missing 2 appointments with Alice (strenght training, +extra). Is that at the gym weight-lifting ? If i do athta and ask her i she can take that load, she answers: "If you can..." and I always fail, even though the strenght is at maximum 10/10. What's my failure ?

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Hi, I'm still missing 2 appointments with Alice (strenght training, +extra). Is that at the gym weight-lifting ? If i do athta and ask her i she can take that load, she answers: "If you can..." and I always fail, even though the strenght is at maximum 10/10. What's my failure ?
As far as I know to start the Alice Strength quest she only need to be alone at the gym while she wears the skimpy bikini. The event triggers automatically when you head to the gym. If she is not at any job duty there will be many more chances to find her alone.

Reactions: lazyharry
Jun 4, 2017
Yes, that's the weightlifting. If your strength is at 10, I have no earthly idea why it isn't working for you.

Jun 4, 2017
I think something else is needed.
@Wilson (Nice Erotica) laid it out above: Heather's love/affection/lust need to be high, at least one of Renée/Brenda/Lacey/Delizia needs to be available, and Heather needs to be in her room. If her stats are high and the other girls are available, you have everything set that you can control, and it just hasn't triggered yet. It can take a long time to trigger; it did for me.

Reactions: Wilson NE

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
@Wilson (Nice Erotica) laid it out above: Heather's love/affection/lust need to be high, at least one of Renée/Brenda/Lacey/Delizia needs to be available, and Heather needs to be in her room. If her stats are high and the other girls are available, you have everything set that you can control, and it just hasn't triggered yet. It can take a long time to trigger; it did for me.
Done now!

Reactions: Puppet Master

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Under normal circumstances it should work (and does for me, never seen it fail). Most likely you have borked something by cheating. Cheating can have odd side effects by missing the correct procedure designed by the dev.

Reactions: Bantry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017

Hi together, yes I've the first of it, but don't know why I've had so much problem earlier to get it.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
is there any way to download from the game pics?
It seems that nobody has posted the CG of the last update, but you can do it by yourself.

First of all, download the game and extract the archive. Then download this script :

Copy the .bat file in the Main folder or in the "game" folder (the one where you see archive.rpa or images.rpa), launch the .bat, press "1" and then "enter".

You can use this procedure to extract images from any game created with Ren'Py.

Reactions: Puppet Master

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Another question. Can't find the beach bar. Have seen that images are in last version, but how can I go there ?

Kikoelpene

Jul 29, 2018
Ivy is pretty hard to trigger. She must wear the skimpy bikini and be in the "pool" of triggerable events. Which means she must have at least 70-80 lust and and 60-70 love i suppose.
Then try to walk to your room as often as possible (with half an hour time delay of course) - my experience has shown that those events can happen at every time, but often between dinner and bar opening - and hope that the event is activated. There ist no certainity to trigger this all the time.
If you you want to reach the second stage of the event then you have to take the blue pill beforehand. Pray you get an errection otherwise you will be considered to small to be fit for Ivy ;).
Ok, i'll try it. Thanks

Jun 4, 2017
Another question. Can't find the beach bar. Have seen that images are in last version, but how can I go there ?
In a sense, you can't, in that (like the girls' rooms) it isn't a location which you can simply visit at your whim. If you trigger the sunbed event with Eva--to do that, choose to relax on a sunbed while she is at the beach; as always, it may take more than one occasion--then she will send you to the beach bar for a Diet Coke. At present, that's the only event that takes you there. I suspect that will change in 0.1.2.1 with the addition of the wet T-shirt contest, but we shall see.

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes