Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
For Yvette/Eva/Ivy, if you don't get the pictures try with a different outfit ( bikini or sexy bikini ).

Reactions: TedHH
Apr 7, 2018
Hey @darkhound1

I've played for some hours and I've found some spelling errors. I tried to reference the scene where they appear, and I copied only part of the sentence where the error is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, and it appears rarely, but when I have 4 girls in the massage antechamber, I can't rotate them.

Smrdobab

Jul 3, 2017
I noticed while playing that groping scenes for Faye and Heather are disfigured. Is it normal or is my game corrupted?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
And you probably found your answer by doing a search within this thread, right ? So their answers were useful.

Reactions: Bantry

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
FFS this is a FORUM where people are meant to talk and help each other. I mean if you don't want to then that's fine but there's no need to be a prick to anyone about it. Just keep your mouth shut and withhold the info, if that's how you feel in it. This isn't a FAQ it's a discussion forum, stop berating people for asking questions instead of trawling through pages of bullshit.
Bantry, just stop replying to questions if people are annoying you. There's nothing anywhere that's says you in particular have to answer everyone.
Good points.
I am not the only one. Great!

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey @darkhound1

I've played for some hours and I've found some spelling errors. I tried to reference the scene where they appear, and I copied only part of the sentence where the error is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, and it appears rarely, but when I have 4 girls in the massage antechamber, I can't rotate them.
Thanks. I will check all your findings when I have some time.

Reactions: whodifyer
Jun 4, 2017
I know that she needs to be alone, but that doesn't open the scene with the extras, which is what I want to get.
FWIW, contra DragonFire, I got the extras with Jessica in her skimpy (green) bikini. IIRC, the extras don't need to be "opened," they're just a matter of the right answers to her questions and low lust--if you get far enough in the conversation and don't have an erection, she'll start playing with herself to inspire both of you.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Good points.
I am not the only one. Great!
Bit of context for your quotes.

, Jun 23, 2018 in forum:

Which, unless you clicked 72 pages and 3+ months back, by hand, means you searched. Some might find that .. ironic, considering the point of controversy (Bantry's "use search" posts).

Also one does not usually post about ignoring others and then dig up ooooold posts to continue the brawl with the ignored. It is perfectly valid to disagree with someone on something without having to resort to thread necromancy.

Edit
Being a patreon, I did the obvious thing and used search, on patreon (could have used it here too) and this pops up,

Question : Been trying to get the Heather scene again to unlock the pole dance since the release
Answer (Darkhound): Heather clothes scene needs one of the girls with smaller breasts on the island (Brenda, Delizia, Renée, Lacey). For every scene there is a cooldown timer. Between 1 and 3 days normaly. Inside that time fence, the event won't happen again. Also the game "remembers" for the events that happen when you go to your romm, that the events were checked for a particualr time already. So going back and forth between your room and other places without waiting half an hour will not trigger any events related to the goto your room action.

The answer is by Darkhound. So does not get much more formal than that. What is of course a bit funny is, that for others in the future to find the answer, they'd have to use search too.

Asking @darkhound1 real nice, if he would consider adding "hint : Poledance clothes event" text to the phone for the poledance hint text is probably the only way out of using search or taking ones chance that someone feels like doing ones search work or both knows and wants to provide the answer.

Anyways, to wrap up my wall. Its point is not to provide an answer to what is complaining, but instead using the opportunity to,

- My usual "remember Patreon" by showing off info found there. There are multiple source available.
- Providing a carrot to F95 readers in general by showing off the reward side of Bantry's "use search" posts.
- And to gently remind people that Darkhound runs an exceptional fan service, in teasers, info, posts and answers (I struggle to even name one other creator that comes close) so go Patreon up.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Asking @darkhound1 real nice, if he would consider adding "hint : Poledance clothes event" text to the phone for the poledance hint text is probably the only way out of using search or taking ones chance that someone feels like doing ones search work or both knows and wants to provide the answer.
Thanks for the kind words :)
Since you asked nicely... Hint has been added for 0.1.2.1
Hint: Needs poledance clothes event to activate poledance button.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Bit of context for your quotes.

, Jun 23, 2018 in forum:

Which, unless you clicked 72 pages and 3+ months back, by hand, means you searched. Some might find that .. ironic, considering the point of controversy (Bantry's "use search" posts).

Also one does not usually post about ignoring others and then dig up ooooold posts to continue the brawl with the ignored. It is perfectly valid to disagree with someone on something without having to resort to thread necromancy.

Edit
Being a patreon, I did the obvious thing and used search, on patreon (could have used it here too) and this pops up,

Question : Been trying to get the Heather scene again to unlock the pole dance since the release
Answer (Darkhound): Heather clothes scene needs one of the girls with smaller breasts on the island (Brenda, Delizia, Renée, Lacey). For every scene there is a cooldown timer. Between 1 and 3 days normaly. Inside that time fence, the event won't happen again. Also the game "remembers" for the events that happen when you go to your romm, that the events were checked for a particualr time already. So going back and forth between your room and other places without waiting half an hour will not trigger any events related to the goto your room action.

The answer is by Darkhound. So does not get much more formal than that. What is of course a bit funny is, that for others in the future to find the answer, they'd have to use search too.

Anyways, to wrap up my wall. Its point is not to provide an answer to what is complaining, but instead using the opportunity to,

- My usual "remember Patreon" by showing off info found there. There are multiple source available.
- Providing a carrot to F95 readers in general by showing off the reward side of Bantry's "use search" posts.
- And to gently remind people that Darkhound runs an exceptional fan service, in teasers, info, posts and answers (I struggle to even name one other creator that comes close) so go Patreon up.
My answer is relative to Monsieurx post, not ignored at now.
Sorry if I can't spend all time in this forum and, when it happens, I have to resume some previous release (and weeks/months)...

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
You can find out which girls have the most content by using your phone. Poke the button with the multi-colored ring of figures to get the interactions list. It shows that Yvette has 42, Alice 40 and Amy 37 interactions. So, make sure you have these girls on the island for the most fun.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, i need help with some events, schoolgirl appointment with alice, heather pose at beach, jessica topless bech with heather
Thank you vary much

Kikoelpene

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, i need help with some events, schoolgirl appointment with alice, heather pose at beach, jessica topless bech with heather
Thank you vary much
Hi, with Alice you have to wait until you enter in the gym area and automatically the event iniciates. (it's random, and you should have high love/affection/lust with her).
With Heather and Jessica it's a common event. Same here, with Heather and Jessica high love/affection/lust (both of them). Then, wait until they both of them are alone at the beach, at the same time. Choose Heather "walk on the beach". In the narrative, choose option of look at her tits (i don't remmenber thr exactly words of the option), and then choose cumpliment instead. It should iniciate the event.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes