Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sorry, the traceback is below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See this line near the end of the Traceback report?
Exception: DynamicImage u'scenes/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_nightbar_poledance5[lf_nightwear].jpg': could not find image. (u'scenes/Aly/Aly_nightbar_poledance5_night2.jpg')

Aly doesn't have a poledance scene. Somehow renpy has gotten confused and instead of looking for Amy, it is looking for Aly. No idea if it can be fixed or how to go about doing something like that. Heck I don't even know what would cause it to happen.

Reactions: junior366

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
I have an absolutely stupid question I know. I have been playing the game and trying to get my stats up but they never seem to go up. Does it just take a longer period of time or am I doing something wrong?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have an absolutely stupid question I know. I have been playing the game and trying to get my stats up but they never seem to go up. Does it just take a longer period of time or am I doing something wrong?
Depends on the stats, but yes they do take awhile. There are some clues within the game such as talking with Jennifer in the gym. She will tell you the optimal workout load, etc. Props to you for going the grind route and raising your stats the old fashioned way. I know many, myself included, use the cheat codes.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys and gals,
the shopping app will also get an update with the next beta.
  • Scrollbars are replacing the next/previous page buttons
  • Scrollbar color has been changed to orange to make it more visible (this is for all the vertical scrollbars in all screens)
  • Layout in general has been improved with two lines for each item and item name is displayed in bold white now
Don't worry, I won't forget to add some new content as well. But sometimes you have an idea and you just have to work on it :)
That's how it happened with the interface updates lately.

Hope you like it,

Darkhound

gokaiger81

Jun 27, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to get Jessica's pool sun bed scene with extras? I searched Jessica sunbed on the thread, but only two results showed up, which didn't help me. I also have tried both bikinis.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to get Jessica's pool sun bed scene with extras? I searched Jessica sunbed on the thread, but only two results showed up, which didn't help me. I also have tried both bikinis.
She needs to be alone at the pool :)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I know that she needs to be alone, but that doesn't open the scene with the extras, which is what I want to get.
Well that particular girl has 2 different pool scenes, day time and night time.
If the extra's you seek is during day time, make sure she is in a pink bikini with flowers in the design, as she is wearing that on the extra shot I got. So long ago I can't recall what the bikini name is.. but as so many others already have said:
If a certain scene doesn't unlock with a girl at the right location, try changing her clothes (make sure she is alone at the location by asking other girls occupying said location to change their clothes.)
Hope this helps you out a bit? ;)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I know that she needs to be alone, but that doesn't open the scene with the extras, which is what I want to get.
Has to be the stat levels. For example, unless your endurance is twice that of hers, the full elevator scene won't be available. @darkhound1 is aware of that one and chances are it will be addressed in the next update. In the mean time you can try tweaking her and your stats or keep trying as eventually the scene will trigger.

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Haven't posted or played in a long time, but since I did recently:

First of all, great job! I started 0.1.2.1 from scratch and it went very smoothly without any crashes. Things are much clearer now with all the info messages and descriptions on your smartphone, not to mention all the new content. Some of the new renders are just... gorgeous. I don't have any questions that haven't been answered previously and requests/suggestions seem pointless since you're going the trusted and tested patreon route, understandably so :)

I did get the interface freeze glitch, but that will be fixed soon. Since I tend to keep two recent saves that was no problem either, just a curiosity since I usually see games or RenPy crashing instead.

Overall, thanks and thumbs up @darkhound1 for all the good work and still being very active on here!

Reactions: Bantry

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Interface freeze glitch?
No idea what that means.
Sorry, could've been more clear on that. I meant the button deactivation, to quote:
"Relaxing at the pool could cause the problem that text was shown, but the images were not changing. In addition all interface buttons were deactivated. --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1"

TedHH

Jul 31, 2018
This is the best game!! Loved the updates!! Hope to see more scenes for Lacey, Renee and Jennifer! Also looking forward for the updates in the Dinner with Amy scene.

I have a doubt, the Eva reward appointment is not active yet?

I am missing Eva elevator scene, based on the information on this forum, to trigger she needs to be in the yellow skimpy bikini, I have to be going to my room in the morning and I have to have the double of her endurance?

Until this version I never had any bugs. So far I have found Yvette and Eva at the pool but the scene disappears before it ends, or I manage to go back and finish the scene but don’t get the achievement in the phone. The same has happened to Ivy pose scene. I got the achievement from the full scene with her high lust. I had the sex scene with her and got her lust to 50. Did the Ivy posing pool again, without the additional pics but did not get the achievement in the phone. I don’t get any error massage.

Thanks for the great work!!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes