darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
sooo Amy is definitly THE girl of the game heh ?

too bad its not my favorite one.
gonna wait a bit more too see more content for all the girls. ( and wait for some 3 some action lol poker with 2 or 3 girls and stuff, that can be good haha )
Since the new version, Yvette has even more content :)
Yvette: 229 images and videos
Amy: 192 images and videos

KingOfBachata

Apr 28, 2017
I just started my patreon page. Nothing to worry guys. Right now nothing changes. The game is completely free for all.
Link is here:

I have added a bug report for version 0.0.6 alpha to the patreon page. This way you can see if the error has allready been reported.
Link is here:
I told you to create a patreon in my review,
It seems like you listen to the advice XDXD

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Is Amy date at her room buggy or it just me? I clicking the symbol on the calender but nothing happens
Edit ; Nwm I found it

Teiky

Jun 24, 2017
guys for some reason my game keep crashing after the blonde girl show me her tits in the intro any help?

Reactions: luisar018

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Is there actually a girl you can fuck in the game ?
3 of them you can have sex with as well as fooling around with a couple others.

@darkhound1 great update. I loved the Yvette content that I've unlocked so far! only a few bugs here and there but otherwise solid. I like the additional little lines when girls strip in strip poker. Nice touch.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Game is a mess still.

Do one girl then the next and don't let us pick all girls just the ones that have content.

tomtomtom1

Aug 17, 2017
3 of them you can have sex with as well as fooling around with a couple others.

@darkhound1 great update. I loved the Yvette content that I've unlocked so far! only a few bugs here and there but otherwise solid. I like the additional little lines when girls strip in strip poker. Nice touch.
Can u tell me who they are ?

Sep 1, 2017
Oh man while i love this update and the gamer overall, the increased grind is really becoming annoying since many advanced actions requiere lust and affection too while on top of strength/endurance training you also have to train charm/hacking multiple times per day.

Reactions: January2015
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes