caju

Oct 5, 2017
@darkhound1 Have you looked at the difference in popularity of the girls before and after they receive additional scenes? For instance did Eva's popularity jump after she received more events? Could a few updates for the less popular girls help boost their popularity or would that be pointless as the fan base has already centered around what the more popular girls offer?
I barely pay attention to any of the "popular" girls.
I want Lacey content.
I would do bad things to people to get more Lacey content.
Seriously, really bad, warped things.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@ aifman7 For sex scenes, I recommend chatting & hugging & kissing Yvette, Alice & Eva. Walk on the beach with Eva until she tells you about her implants. Then pick each girl to win the butt or boob contest. You will get a special invite where the girls will have sex with you.
Remember your phone is your friend. Under the girl menu, poke the movie clapper & you'll get a list of what can be done & hints of how to get it.
Good luck!

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@albertosp For sex scenes, I recommend chatting & hugging & kissing Yvette, Alice & Eva. Walk on the beach with Eva until she tells you about her implants. Then pick each girl to win the butt or boob contest. You will get a special invite where the girls will have sex with you.
Remember your phone is your friend. Under the girl menu, poke the movie clapper & you'll get a list of what can be done & hints of how to get it.
Good luck!

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Downloaded the game but everytime i met brenda in the plane an error will pop out after talking to her and waiting the plane to land im not even on the island yet and i got that error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'locations/loc__main.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/loc__main.jpg'.

The file i downloaded is the one from the 1st page meganz for PC

Last edited:

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
downloaded the game but everytime i met brenda in the plane an error will pop out after talking to her and waiting the plane to land im not even on the island yet and i got that error.

Read the entire first post, your answer and fix is in it.

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
I have a question for y'all. The beautiful Jennifer mentions titfighting on occasion when you talk with her at the nightclub when it's just you and her; and when finishing Eva's quest with Joy you bring up titfighting with Joy. She sounds intrigued and mentions that she is going to talk with the other ladies about it. Here's my question, or questions I should say. First question is titfigting implemented currently, or will it be done in further versions? If it is implemented currently, and I'm just impatient to find out (lol), which ladies are included and how do you arrange such a contest? Next question is when do you get to visit Joy again after the third visit when I complete Eva's quest? My third question is can you PLEASE include Yumiko in the titfighting if she already isn't? My last question is can you give us the option to hack the implants of Yumiko, Jennifer, and Joy?

A suggestion that would be great to have is the option to "visit" Yumiko and Jennifer for fun like you can the other ladies, and an option to have Joy show up for fun and games as well. Since those three are special characters, maybe arrange such visits and dates with the receptionist at the cost of company favor?

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when trying to do the special intimate interactions (I did breast groping) with Delizia when she's a nurse, you get the ugly mannequin instead of Delizia.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I have a question for y'all. The beautiful Jennifer mentions titfighting on occasion when you talk with her at the nightclub when it's just you and her; and when finishing Eva's quest with Joy you bring up titfighting with Joy. She sounds intrigued and mentions that she is going to talk with the other ladies about it. Here's my question, or questions I should say. First question is titfigting implemented currently, or will it be done in further versions? If it is implemented currently, and I'm just impatient to find out (lol), which ladies are included and how do you arrange such a contest? Next question is when do you get to visit Joy again after the third visit when I complete Eva's quest? My third question is can you PLEASE include Yumiko in the titfighting if she already isn't? My last question is can you give us the option to hack the implants of Yumiko, Jennifer, and Joy?

A suggestion that would be great to have is the option to "visit" Yumiko and Jennifer for fun like you can the other ladies, and an option to have Joy show up for fun and games as well. Since those three are special characters, maybe arrange such visits and dates with the receptionist at the cost of company favor?

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when trying to do the special intimate interactions (I did breast groping) with Delizia when she's a nurse, you get the ugly mannequin instead of Delizia.
The nurse thing is in the patch notes.

Titfighting isn't in yet. It was something people brought up when darkhound asked for ideas and so far we know nothing other then it will probably happen eventually, there's a number of in progress things that I hope happen first.

You can only visit Joy three times, just as many times as she has visit images in the phone.

General rule of thumb, if it's not in the phone achievements, its not in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: rooney10

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Just an fyi on cheat mods (disclaimer, I'm on a Mac). In the process of going from 0.1.3.2 to 0.1.3.3, I missed the newly updated mod preference in the OP. So I inadvertently copied the old D.S.-sama mod (v0.2.5 I think) into my game folder and it works just fine...for now. After playing for some time and following this thread, I then realized the new mod set up is now the preferred. Although I read somewhere that it shouldn't work, I'm hesitant to switch mods while it's actually working. I suspect I'll have to switch to the approved mod at some point but w/o any bugs, or crashes, or things going right when they should go left, as the saying goes (and nowhere is it more applicable than adult computer games) "If it ain't broke don't fix it". And while I'm at it, thanks to @darkhound1 for another outstanding update and also for putting the time and effort into providing a Mac-friendly game. I wish more devs would follow his lead because it is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Bantry

kxjw

Jul 28, 2018
Downloaded the game but everytime i met brenda in the plane an error will pop out after talking to her and waiting the plane to land im not even on the island yet and i got that error.

The file i downloaded is the one from the 1st page meganz for PC
I had the same issue. Go to his Patreon and download the patch to 1.3.3 and the problem will be fixed.

Mar 3, 2018
I barely pay attention to any of the "popular" girls.
I want Lacey content.
I would do bad things to people to get more Lacey content.
Seriously, really bad, warped things.
Bad things like... support Darkhound on his Patreon?

Patrons get to vote on which girl gets content next.

So, go on, be twisted!

Cheers,
Bill

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes