darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
what am i supposed to do with this code?
Nothing - It just shows that what you describe can only happen if girl's strength is higher than yours.
Even though you say you changed nothing - I'm 100% sure you did raise the girl's strength :)
Which takes 1 second to find out if you already have hacked the sub dermal implants, because then you can see the girl'S strength. I'm pretty sure it's showing 100.
If you haven't, open the console (shift+o) and type (e.g.)
amy.strength
it will return the girl's current strength value.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Just keep playing, it is a random event that shows up in your texts like Amy asking you to dinner. Some weeks she never asks and others it seems to happen every few days.
Finally Joy texts me and poker..fucking she is hot and then day after i hit finally coin on boobs..the easter eggs! :p

how am i supposed to do the weightlifting scene with the girls the game always says im too weak but my strength is at maximum
If you user cheat or mod to max strength then that don't work.
Only real traning will get max strength.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.8 beta - development news (updated 21/07/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.8 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.7.0 release.

The next release is 0.1.7.3 beta which will be an incremental update!
It will include new features and bug fixes.

The update from 0.1.7.0 to 0.1.7.3 has 192 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content

Jennifer's transformation story will be concluded --> will be part of 0.1.7.3 (still working on it)

Lacey gets a short even in the hotel corridor --> will be part of 0.1.7.3 (still working on it)

Heather gets two pool distraction events --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

Brenda gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

Delizia gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

Desire gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

Amy gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

Jennifer gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

The first binocular where you can watch the girls doing beach yoga will be added --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

Minor improvements and changes

Sexting images now support ".jpg" and “. webp" image format --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

You will see the girl's body type now on the phone when you know bra, waist, hips and weight --> will be part of 0.1.7.3

Bug fixes

Scheduling/calendar has been changed to support up to 2 am. Also "change of day" for calendar has been changed to 2 am. This will avoid problems with dates at 1 am --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.3

Nightbar "last call" scene was shown with wrong bartender or could result in a crash when you did it on day 1--> will be fixed with 0.1.7.3

In certain circumstances during the Miriam and Mercedes poster scene, the receptionist overlay image was still shown --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.3

There was a possible endless loop when you arrive at the island (it occurs only very rarely) --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.3

The other shower scene with Faye should also count to get the shower symbol --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.3

There is still a bug when Aly is the plane girl and another girl arrives on the island early. --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.3 (or you can use the quick fix from the post where you get 0.1.7.2, see link below)

Is the update going to break save games?

0.1.7.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.1.7.2 beta --> same as for 0.1.7.1 beta
0.1.7.3 beta --> same as for 0.1.7.1 beta

Estimated release dates:
0.1.7.1 beta --> available since 13/07/2019
0.1.7.2 beta --> available since 14/07/2019

0.1.7.3 beta --> no date yet

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I've written it several times on this page already.
Which is the problem, people have now been trained to look at the prior page(s).
(Yes. We finally finished their indoctrination on page 528)

So having the answer on the same page is confusing.
Now we need to slap people for another 528 pages :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: junior366

Annhwi

Aug 27, 2018
I notice that during Joy's first visit, I am smelly from the prior day and the context of the visit has you taking a shower before meeting with Joy. The smelly status remains during the event (reducing charm)... Is this intended?

Not to nit pick mind you... this seems to be well thought out and very enjoyable to play.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I notice that during Joy's first visit, I am smelly from the prior day and the context of the visit has you taking a shower before meeting with Joy. The smelly status remains during the event (reducing charm)... Is this intended?

Not to nit pick mind you... this seems to be well thought out and very enjoyable to play.
No, it's not. It's an oversight on my part.
Problem is, that a lot of scenes are still using the old logic and have the shower images directly used in the scene instead of "calling the shower scene".
In these cases, you might also shower in your old room, even if you have got the new one already.
It will take some time to fix this. Unfortunately it's done 30 times and I need to clean up all of these 30.

Annhwi

Aug 27, 2018
No, it's not. It's an oversight on my part.
Problem is, that a lot of scenes are still using the old logic and have the shower images directly used in the scene instead of "calling the shower scene".
In these cases, you might also shower in your old room, even if you have got the new one already.
It will take some time to fix this. Unfortunately it's done 30 times and I need to clean up all of these 30.
Thank you for the prompt response. I can certainly appreciate that modifying and improving a project of this magnitude takes quite a bit of time and effort. I wish you well in your endeavors on this project and hope it will reach a satisfactory conclusion.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How i can join with Desire when she takes a shower at the gym?
First things first, have you taken one with Faye yet? That must be done before the others.
I just received a blowjob from faye in the gym shower after helping her to do wight lifting in her skimmpy suit
I believe you have to complete all of the Faye shower/sauna scenes/event(s) before the shower in the gym becomes available. Once it does, the next time you're in the gym with Desire head to the showers. One of three things will happen. She won't be there, she will be there, but has put a warning sign on the door, or she will be there without having hung the sign. You want the third option. No specific steps, so keep trying until you get the third option.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I forgot some things.

Ivy's Easter Egg hasn't been added as an achievement yet. Unless you have decided not to add it to keep it a secret. However, Ivy could use an extra achievement. Perhaps you could black out the image and hints until it is achieved in order to keep it a surprise.

Related to the showering that is a part of the story which doesn't stop you from being smelly is the times when you eat dinner and it isn't counted toward your total number of meals. This happens only for Amy and Yvette and shouldn't be as hard to compensate for as the showering.

In a similar vein, (but probably too much work for the benefit) is the number of times you can masturbate per day vs. number of times you can cum per day. If you could only cum 6 times per day, you'd have to change the way you play because having sex with a girl would use up one of the times you masturbate. So, if you were at 6, then you wouldn't be able to achieve the sex scene, so you'd have to save yourself for having sex with a girl. However, writing and making images for each sex scene so that you disappoint the girl would be a massive undertaking at this point; so, I don't expect to see you do anything like this but consider it food for thought.

Also, the number of dream images could be easily multiplied if you didn't require the image to be a nude. I understand if you choose not to do this, but something to consider. If you want the dream images to be nude or topless, I suggest you add some nudity to each girl's arrival scene so that you can masturbate to her right away. If this is a scene where the PC imagines her nude or topless, then the dream image could also be easily recycled.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Am not sure whats go on Aly quest. i got fourth nightwear. when i click on Aly to Hotspoy. she tell me need to new cloth..but i already got fourth nightwear in my "bag" but nothing happens..hmpf. both of us is max. lust. no anger.
cant trigger this quest. any tips? thanks.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Also, the number of dream images could be easily multiplied if you didn't require the image to be a nude. I understand if you choose not to do this, but something to consider. If you want the dream images to be nude or topless, I suggest you add some nudity to each girl's arrival scene so that you can masturbate to her right away. If this is a scene where the PC imagines her nude or topless, then the dream image could also be easily recycled.
Each girl on the island have more topless, bottomless (also a qualifier) and nudes than are used in dream images.

So while the qualifiers "nude/topless/bottomless" reduce the number (dramatically) available, there are nonetheless more picture available, so seems (speculation) to be choice or lack of time that is the reason, not the number of sources.

Why would it be relevant to be able to wank for a given girl right away? Not saying wrong or right, simply curious which advantage it would bring over the existing setup, which has the charm of actual achievement in that it must be earned for each girl.

This "earned it" approach gives a very natural progression from a beginning with only one girl to eventually almost all girls (or all as they get added).

In the same manner if all girls, regardless of their character, simply flashed on arrival, it would likely cheapen the experience of earning that though the existing mechanics, events and scenes. More dream images do not seem an equal trade at first glance.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Am not sure whats go on Aly quest. i got fourth nightwear. when i click on Aly to Hotspoy. she tell me need to new cloth..but i already got fourth nightwear in my "bag" but nothing happens..hmpf. both of us is max. lust. no anger.
cant trigger this quest. any tips? thanks.
it's not just nightwear it's a special outfit just for HotShots
Who is the resident clothing designer on the island? Hint: You visited her in her room and she modelled a sexy green mesh bodysuit and she also tends bar, has an epic transformation story, etc. In other words, talk with Jennifer about a new Hotshots outfit for Aly.

Haematite

Mar 2, 2018
Are any of the starting stats essential? How do you raise your Looks stat?

Charm - can be trained by reading in your room I think?
Hacking - can be trained by reading in your room I think?
Strength - can be trained in the gym, best if done with Jennnifer At 9am
Endurance - can be trained in the gym, maybe?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes