Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Means you either

(a) did someting wrong or
(b) ran unren.bat to unpack all images in 1.0.7 and now makes ren'py (as in all ren-py games) load the old start image instead of the new (delete your images folder or unren.bat them again).
what is unrenbat?

SamCZ

Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys - is there a way to send more girls off the island? Sometimes you need to be alone and to have the girls with all scenes acheived leave would help :)
Obviously I am talking about cheats... Is there any girl.is_present cheat or so? :D

Annhwi

Aug 27, 2018
darkhound1

I honestly don't know what you mean with the resolutions maybe I am misunderstanding something?. My native resolution is 2560x1440 but no matter what I use the ingame settings are still the same. I don't have other resolutions available. Here is a picture.

View attachment 487490
This is what my preferences page looks like as well... as far as the function call darkhound mentioned, I got a 1440 returned (as my primary monitor is 1440p native...

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
The only thing that matters is there outfit. Location is only important if they wear a special outfit there. So basically day outfits, bar outfits, reception(two sets for most girls), and nurse. Some girls have special/extra outfits though you should be able to tell who based on other achievements.
This is what I was looking for, even tho the txt file Linked by PuppetMaster provided everything.
Thank you both, and keep enjoying this wonderful game ;)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys - is there a way to send more girls off the island? Sometimes you need to be alone and to have the girls with all scenes acheived leave would help :)
Obviously I am talking about cheats... Is there any girl.is_present cheat or so? :D
No there is no such cheat code available. You want to be alone in a location with a specific girl? Just ask the others to change their wardrobe (swimsuit, dress, etc.).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
where can i just download the full ver, without doing patches or something?
The download links are on the OP. The last full version is 1.9.0 for Windows and Mac. You have to patch to get to 1.9.1. And it is strongly recommended to do so as there are some severe problems with imaging in 1.9.0.

Reactions: Bantry

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Currently running my monitor in 3440 x 1440
ran suggested rpy command still cant run other than basic modes so I am still wondering how dev runs his at 1440?

1576422510159.png

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Not sure, i think i did once i got the info about the panels. I do not have that option at the reception now.
Well there's a couple ways. Try going into your phone. Select this app.

Frame App.png That will take you directly to the App and let you choose from available pictures. Re-size the frame as you wish and then select which location you want. L, M, R.

Or open your phone again and select the Character App.

Character App.png Now pick a girl, any girl and open one of the completed achievements. You should see an icon in the lower right of the picture like this:

Frame icon.PNG Select it and position/re-size the frame around the content you want and then select a location.

Reactions: partanen

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Yeah thanks again my friend I had already done that before he posted it

It does actually remove the options and run the game naively depending on your screen possibilities

The question I had was he says the game has options to run the game in new resolutions in the options it does not

I said previously this would be very impressive but I realize it was just a language miscommunication
I have some understanding of most programming languages and knew that this programming like most grabs the res from your operating system so whilst I may have always been getting a x1440 res it would not have been showing in the options as the menu was not written to reflect that
As I said miscommunication
Sadly I was not criticizing him just asking for a clearer communication but I will leave the discussion as he seemed to be annoyed so I am not sure he wanted constructive comment

Thank you for your help

Reactions: partanen and Bantry

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yeah thanks again my friend I had already done that before he posted it

It does actually remove the options and run the game naively depending on your screen possibilities

The question I had was he says the game has options to run the game in new resolutions in the options it does not

I said previously this would be very impressive but I realize it was just a language miscommunication
I have some understanding of most programming languages and knew that this programming like most grabs the res from your operating system so whilst I may have always been getting a x1440 res it would not have been showing in the options as the menu was not written to reflect that
As I said miscommunication
Sadly I was not criticizing him just asking for a clearer communication but I will leave the discussion as he seemed to be annoyed so I am not sure he wanted constructive comment

Thank you for your help
Just for the record, Darkhound usually seems to value constructive comment. In this case he is getting grumpy because of having to answer the same questions over and over.

Reactions: partanen and Bantry
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes