Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I must of missed something with Amy's quest. I have given her the orange dress but got no BJ
Have you bothered to read the hints within the game when you hover your mouse over the placeholder for the achievement? Especially since they tell you the exact requirements.

Reactions: junior366

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
We have all journeyed great distances
in order to put an end to the dispute...
that has so gravely impaired the unity of our Holy Bewbs Church.
Good people throughout Fapdom...
are directing their gaze
at this venerable thread...
anxiously awaiting our answer
to the vexed question:
Did Duffus...
or did he not...
read the in game hints ?

And the answer is NO ! Burn The Heretic

1579898523474.png

Last edited:

Haematite

Mar 2, 2018
For starters, do you have access to your new room? If not, you'll never get the scene. Secondly, no offense, but do you even bother to look at the icons on your phone and read what each can do?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, thank you. I don't have access to the new room in this playthrough yet.

My phone currently has 8 icons. None of them match the one you posted.

In game help says nothing about needing the new room (only mentions a balcony which I don't remember seeing in the new room my last playthrough).

I'm surprised any Delizia content needs the new room. She has so few scenes I assumed all of her content was old. The game has so much content I never got around to inviting her to the island before. Darkhound1 made/is making an amazing game here.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
From my FAQ (SPOILERS!):
Posted here to promote the game Holiday Island and reading in general.

BamWam
Quick question, do the pink pills do anything?
witbe
So i finally figurred out that all this time, I already was able to buy the yellow tablet
12) What does the Protein Shake do? What do the pills do? What are they used for specifically?

chewchew
I must of missed something with Amy's quest. I have given her the orange dress but got no BJ
53 G) How do I get Amy the copper dress? How do I give Amy the copper dress? How do I get Amy to wear the copper dress? I've groped Amy and had her flash me in every one of her outfits, but I'm still missing two images for the special achievement. What am I missing? How do I get Amy to give me a blowjob in the night bar?

And before anyone else asks:
53 H) I did all of Amy's quests, but her love is still stuck at 75. Is this a bug? Why can't I get Amy's love to 100?

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018

In game help says nothing about needing the new room (only mentions a balcony which I don't remember seeing in the new room my last playthrough).

I'm surprised any Delizia content needs the new room. She has so few scenes I assumed all of her content was old. The game has so much content I never got around to inviting her to the island before. Darkhound1 made/is making an amazing game here.
From my FAQ (SPOILERS!):
I highlighted the part you were having trouble with.

36) How do I see the beach yoga? I have the binoculars, but nothing is ever going on.

As to the matter of Delizia content, most of her content is new as darkhound1 is playing catch up with the girls who don't have a lot of content, known as tier 3 girls (Brenda, Delizia, Ivy, Lacey, and Renee).
The patrons want more content for Yvette, Heather, and Amy as shown in the picture of who won the poll above, but the other girls need some content just to justify having them on the island. That's why darkhound1 has been adding things as we go.
In my opinion, no girl should have twice as much as any other girl. However, that would be economically impossible to achieve, since Brenda, Delizia, Ivy, Lacey, and Renee would need about 15 achievements each before Yvette could get her 10-15 new achievements for her love quest, and the paying customers won't wait that long for Yvette content.
Functionally, I'd be happy if every girl had at least 30 achievements each. This way, by adding an achievement for winning the Wet T-shirt contest to every girl would help the tier 3 girls reach 30 achievements, even though such an achievement might seem like not adding much to the other girls.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

That is a good point.
The factorization of the parts in bold + the fact that most of Deliza cool scenes are new can be frustrating for Deliza's fans that tries to unlock all of her scenes as soon as possible (nothing wrong with that, this is The Way of The Fap).
She is also not among the popular girl (save for some connoisseur from my acquaintance), hence the few scenes but Darkhound is giving a boost to the less worshiped girls.

Fe2 O3

mulepipe21

Sep 16, 2019
anyone know if there is a way to trigger a scene if you missed the apointment? i.e. an appointment overlapped with the reward for Alice's strength training and I missed it.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
anyone know if there is a way to trigger a scene if you missed the apointment? i.e. an appointment overlapped with the reward for Alice's strength training and I missed it.
It helps if you tell us which appointment. If it was a repeatable appointment, like meeting with one of the girls somewhere, it will do just that, repeat at some time in the future.

Reactions: Puppet Master

mulepipe21

Sep 16, 2019
specifically the reward for alice's strength training. I dont believe it is repeatable. I cancelled her apointment to meet her in her room on accident when I accepted another random appointment

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
specifically the reward for alice's strength training. I dont believe it is repeatable. I cancelled her apointment to meet her in her room on accident when I accepted another random appointment
I believe if you make Alice the winner of the Butt or Wet T-Shirt contest she will invite you to her room, which is the same reward. By the way, the answer is also in Puppet Master's FAQ.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Hi... I am a little F'd in the head. So, instead of leaving well enough alone, I decided to decompile and start editing different scenes to be more inline with my... tastes??? This is just a little more flavor text in a scene and an increase in the girls desire to be cum inside.
I have added the altered appointments.rpy and a save (Amy's 3rd dinner date at my save slot 13-8). I would like people to try it out and tell me how they like it. Also, if anyone knows how I can "future proof" this and make it stand alone (so I do not have to worry about future changes), It would be GREATLY appreciated.
I have always wanted to make these game, but knowing where to start is a MOTHER*UCKER. So I have regaled myself to altering and adding text.
So, please!!!! try it and let me know what you think. And to Darkhound1 you can have my changes if you want them. I do this because I like to.

appointments.rpy go into game (backup appointments.rpcy just in case).
13-8-LT1.save goes into your save

Load and choose "Ask to have sex"
BTW... The dinner date is not the only change I made to appointments.rpy . They all are stable and do not conflict with anything at this time.

Disclaimer - This is a modification to the original authors program. They are not responsible for any changes you decide to make to your version.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
i wonder how long is this game, cause i honestly love this game. keep up the lovely work dev, cant wait to see it completed :love::love::love::cool::cool::cool::);)
That's a good question. Honestly I can't really say. Several hours for sure. About 7.500 renders and more than 245.000 words by now. Since it's a sandbox/open world style game, it will probably never really be completed. Which doesn't mean the development won't stop one day.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Speedy recover darkhound1. Joy has gathered the nurses to help you in any way possible.

View attachment 527908
They will cure him, but the big question is what they will cure him for.
We do have to remember it is Joy.

So lets check,
  • Lacey seems a good bet
    • But she might flash him, which is a mood booster but may have unintended consequences (!)

• Delizia, fine and more mature than most of the others
    • However, Has she forgiven him the yoga shorts? Not that they are bad, oh no no she makes them look good ... but lets say she is not into azure shorts? :p

• Faye we can trust, she is kind, considerate and not into anything that should worry us ... oh wait, thats Aly ... errr
    • Darkhound will need,
      • Something if she ever leans forward
      • A safety rail against gravitational forces
      • No pills.

• Desire is a good call, healthy girl so she should know a thing or two.
    • There is of course that Jessica thing ... we should make sure Jessica does not come to visit, it would lead to all sorts of complications and they'll need a bed for them, Darkhounds bed ...

• Alice is perfect, no reservations at all.
    • Except heavy weights, do we know if Darkhound counts as one? Would we ever get him off her ample chest? :eek:

• Brenda, educated (major plus) and should know some medicine (usually a plus in doctors)
    • We do risk she'll want to get her first major sex event though, who knows what she could tempt Darkhound with!

Then there is that it is Joy sending them.
She is a genius, huuuuuge plus.

But there is this resplandor thing and hotels (*).
Damn well better check Darkhounds room number !

We probably need Mercedes

:D

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
That's a good question. Honestly I can't really say. Several hours for sure. About 7.500 renders and more than 245.000 words by now. Since it's a sandbox/open world style game, it will probably never really completed. Which doesn't mean teh development won't stop one day.
Well hey bro, you have the best sandbox game ever, so yeah thank you for answering my question about how long the game is gonna be lol ;):cool::cool::cool:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Well hey bro, you have the best sandbox game ever, so yeah thank you for answering my question about how long the game is gonna be lol ;):cool::cool::cool:
Almost 2½ years and counting.

Strange in a way,

If somebody in 2017 had told me that there would come an elite quality game for boob lovers that was not <insert an insane amount of even more insane fetisches or worse shit here> I would not have believed it ...

And if anybody added it would be huge, as in absolute huge, run nice theme and tone, with courtesy towards the girls and with a wink and a little fun on top. I would not have believed that either.

But well, here we are.

And perhaps equally insane, for the internet at least, with a minimum of trolls and nutcases.

Good times, that's for sure.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
duckswimming

Wholeheartedly Agree!
Thanks

And of course you, Puppet Master, MonsieurX in particular deserve a lot of credit for keeping the "internet insane" down (Some others put in good effort tooaAnd Sorry if I forgot some names here, combination of me being old and forgetful)

Would be a lot of,

tenor.gif

not to mention,

giphy.gif

Without that effort.

:)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes