TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
MonsieurX my game still crashed, it crashes when i click on preferences and everything on the menu.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
MonsieurX my game still crashed, it crashes when i click on preferences and everything on the menu.
It would help immensely if you would tell us what you have tried. Do you have a Traceback report? Have you tried the latest bugfix?
Without this additional information, we have no idea why your game keeps crashing.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
It would help immensely if you would tell us what you have tried. Do you have a Traceback report? Have you tried the latest bugfix?
Without this additional information, we have no idea why your game keeps crashing.
Yeah here is my Traceback

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.1 beta - development news (updated 25. March 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.1 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.0.0 release.​
The next release is 0.2.0.1 beta which will be an incremental update.
It will include a some new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.0.0 to 0.2.1.0 has:
95 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders (Yumiko poker, Heather poker)

New features and content
  • Yvette gets a scene in the sauna --> still working on it
  • Eva will get the hotshots game scene in the nightbar --> still working on it
  • Mercedes gets a short scene in front of the sauna --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • Yumiko can participat ein the Wet-T contest now --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • Mercedes can participat ein the Wet-T contest now --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • The sauna will be available as a regular location you can go to --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • Heather gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
Bug fixes
  • On some systems there are code conversion error with Renée during the update phase --> will be fixed with 0.2.0.1
  • If you missed an appointment from Joy's "Desires and Wishes" mailbox quest line, she will not send a new one and you can't get another one at reception --> will be fixed with 0.2.0.1
  • The weight lifting/bench presses workout did not increase the workout per week counter for some girls --> will be fixed with 0.2.0.1
  • If you missed the appointment to stay the night with Amy, she did not send a new one --> will be fixed with 0.2.0.1
  • Amy max love/affection quest line. There was a bug that could lead to a wrong quest sequence. You could do the arm wrestling before the massage, screwing up the quest line --> will be fixed with 0.2.0.1

Is the update going to break save games?:

0.2.0.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.2.0.1 beta --> no idea yet

Sebo78

Nov 4, 2018
I'm happy, that long-time-not-content-updated Eva will get some new stuff (i don't count the gym shower scene, that was painfull teasing). Now I devotedly await an update for the girl in Darkhound's banner :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Don't forget Eva already got a 'Photo Studio' scene. More contestants for the Wet T-Shirt contest are always a good thing. Better yet if they have 'Winner Appreciation' scenes like some of the others. The new sauna location should open up opportunities for more scenes also. Now we just need more scenes at the 'Beach Bar'. Poor Yumiko slaving away all day, just hoping the MC will stop by and order a Diet Coke. It's criminal neglect I tell ya!

Scorpio1111

Jul 20, 2018
I think the third private workout for amy glitched on me she has not text me for it in 4 days
Never mind it took 2 weeks but it came up

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
The guide said it all, can't be more explicit than that.

I think you miss this part :
When the time comes, she will knock on the door in a tight black coat holding a bottle of champagne. While you secure the champagne bottle, she will shed the coat and relax on your bed in her negligee.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep I got her wearing the tight black coat and holding a champagne. That is the reward appointment. But even at the first reward, the mc is not asking how her breasts got so big. While the guide says the mc will ask her. In my case they just got straight to sex. No questions asked. And I repeat this "reward appointment" 3 times already but still nothing. I don't know if there is a requirement I should fullfill before, but I can not meet joy to progress further.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yep I got her wearing the tight black coat and holding a champagne. That is the reward appointment. But even at the first reward, the mc is not asking how her breasts got so big. While the guide says the mc will ask her. In my case they just got straight to sex. No questions asked. And I repeat this "reward appointment" 3 times already but still nothing. I don't know if there is a requirement I should fullfill before, but I can not meet joy to progress further.
You never said, have you done this part?
HOW DO I START THE QUEST TO FIND OUT ABOUT EVA'S BREASTS AND COMPLETE IT?
To start the quest, take a walk on the beach with Eva, when she is in her skimpy bikini. Take a closer look at her and she will tell you that she always wanted to have big breasts and had operations to make that happen.

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes