jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
It's wrong because of an old bug where it would give you a broken image and then count the question as wrong because it couldn't ask the question. The bigger issue should be the 4 missing quess who's, but those were also because of a bug I didn't notice until later. Eventually I'm going to go through the game again and things like that will be fixed, though it really shouldn't matter to anyone.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there an order for who this quest is with? Can you know who the next step is?
Jennifer will always be first to introduce the photo studio. After that, it depends on who has 'Wishes and Desires' and is on the island. Currently, only the girls listed in your attached photo have them. When darkhound1 decides to add more, there will be more.

Reactions: junior366

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
Thanks, fixed it. Will be part of the next update.
I've been having that problem most of the time, not just with Desire and not just during hotshots. I've had that problem randomly with all sex, blowjob or titfuck events but like I said it's been quite random for me.

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
How can Aly be at reception and in the nightbar at the same time? I've also had this issue with other girls too. another place this happens a lot too is the spa. girls working in the spa can be in other locations too.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How can Aly be at reception and in the nightbar at the same time? I've also had this issue with other girls too. another place this happens a lot too is the spa. girls working in the spa can be in other locations too.
Typically, it shouldn't happen, although there are times the night receptionist will leave the desk and go to the bar. You should see a "Be Back Soon' sign when that happens. It would help if you could say what version you are playing. PC, Mac, Android, etc. Is it a compressed version?

Reactions: brianiac

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I've been having that problem most of the time, not just with Desire and not just during hotshots. I've had that problem randomly with all sex, blowjob or titfuck events but like I said it's been quite random for me.
It certainly isn't random at all. That's not how code works. It's either there then it counts or I forgot to add it for some scenes and therefore the sex is not counted as "sex" in that scene.
For a given scene/event it is always the same behaviour.

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
Typically, it shouldn't happen, although there are times the night receptionist will leave the desk and go to the bar. You should see a "Be Back Soon' sign when that happens. It would help if you could say what version you are playing. PC, Mac, Android, etc. Is it a compressed version?
I'm playing the regular pc version 0.2.1.1 not compressed version and no there hasn't been a sign at reception.

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
It certainly isn't random at all. That's not how code works. It's either there then it counts or I forgot to add it for some scenes and therefore the sex is not counted as "sex" in that scene.
For a given scene/event it is always the same behaviour.
well it hasn't been happening every time but it has been happening, also I'm not a programmer but I am a computer technician with 20+ years experience so I do have some idea how code works and you are correct but my point still stands that I have been having the problem with most sex scenes but I haven't really kept track. I have had the problem with hotshots, with the sex scene with Amy after I catch her masturbating in her room, sometimes after the card games, sometimes after the pool sex scenes with Amy or Faye and sometimes after the sex scenes with Eva. I have to admit though, I don't masturbate very often so maybe that is the reason it seems random in my case but at any rate for me it has seemed random.

Dellej

Feb 21, 2020
Does there happen to be a way to dodge Eva's welcome scene repeating untill we get a proper bugfix? Or do I just have to select my preferences to prevent her from spawning at all cost for the time being
View attachment 683798

If you had done a simple search or read a few prior pages, you would have found this has been addressed and answered numerous times. Really how many times does the same question have to be answered? Regardless of what you think, I'm not picking on you. If I was, this reply would be much more negative and derogatory.

From the developer's Patreon page -

Bug list and quick fixes attached:
  • Eva's arrival scene repeats over and over when you walk to or from your room --> attached quick fix file "events_arrival.rpyc"

1591829771226.png

Reactions: Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I played this game a while back and havent played over a couple updates. I recently downloaded the newest update and have played. For being a game that you kind of have the same daily events, but the more the girls like like you can trigger scenes this game is pretty good. Couple of suggestions. Please enhance and go more in detail on the sex scenes. For aa hard as they can be to get I would like more depth and detail. Like I said I like the game the girls are hot. Finally Jennifer has gotten more scenes. 1 more suggestion. Maybe its just on the apk, but can we get a way to view the sxting images from a gallery? The frame thing in the new hotel room is cool, but you have to go to each individual text message to see the attachment image. Can we get a way to see a folder or something to make it easier to post the pictures tonthe room frames? Keep up the great work. Please more sex scenes and maybe some have a new feature of inviting girls to your room instead of always going to theirs.
I could care less if he reads it or if you do for that matter.
Developer requests require the developer to read it.
Guess you failed at reading your own wall :rolleyes:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes