junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Today while exploring the Island I found the store cupboard behind the Beach Bar with all the water-sport gear in.
So I grabbed myself a pair of flippers and a easy-breath snorkel and went to explore the sea..

The sea around the island is beautifully clean and clear.
It has some great sights for you to see...

I keep hearing rumors of a nude beach on the island, I am more than ready to find it!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SiJa

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I can't wait until MC either gets to play or at least watch volleyball at 15:00. I bet it's at the nude beach.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: junior366

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Question, is Amy an absolutely cold, arrogant bitch that you can't even kiss when I take her in my arms, is she happy, but if I want to give her a kiss, is she going crazy?
And why she has Love only at 35 not as all others on 100?
Tysm

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Question, is Amy an absolutely cold, arrogant bitch that you can't even kiss when I take her in my arms, is she happy, but if I want to give her a kiss, is she going crazy?
And why she has Love only at 35 not as all others on 100?
Tysm
Amy requires special attention, more than the other girls, to raise her affection and love.
You need to check your phone about her quest to raise her affection and love.

Once you complete her quest you will find her to more than affectionate ;)

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I already beyed her the sexy Swimsuit and what about the Training 4 Sessions, my Idiot of Player comes always with the damn Phrase Oh Wow do you think your strong enough, than she is pissed and says leave me alone?
Btw, Jennifer showed me already the Photostudio, now where i got Access, i cant find it, where is it?
What i also would like to see, when there an Update will still come, that we as MC can scare the girls away, with Answers like, "Hey your ugly, or What, your not my Type of Girl, get off! Would be awesome.
One Question burns me under Nails since i play, What happens, if i stay constantly on my Suite and never let me see from any Girl?
Will the all be pissed later or will Joy kick my Ass for missbehaving?

Tysm

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I already beyed her the sexy Swimsuit and what about the Training 4 Sessions, my Idiot of Player comes always with the damn Phrase Oh Wow do you think your strong enough, than she is pissed and says leave me alone?
Btw, Jennifer showed me already the Photostudio, now where i got Access, i cant find it, where is it?
Tysm
Sounds like Amy thinks you are not a strong enough man for her ??
Maybe do some training on your own, to get your strength level up.
Then try to workout with Amy, to see if you have gained the strength to impress her.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Lol, Amy is also not the Queen of Hollywood, i saw Real more beautiful Girls as she.
Btw, When do i get my Status on my Handy and how long does it need, that my Strength, i train everyday, goes up?
Tysm

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Tysm
Download the guide please. First off your strength isn't high enough. Hit the gym atleast 4 times a week.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Yvette's Dance

Ah another killer sunset starting. Faye will be here soon and were off to see Yvette dance so she can get our opinion. Hmm this song fits the mood tonight. Saw these guys in Nashville and love their female singers vocals. I'll leave this on as I shower.

Faye enters the apartment hearing my song and thinks I'm on the patio. Yankee? You here? Love? I come out of the shower just in time to see her on the patio. Hmmm she's not turning my music down. Does she like this song? Well, lets see if I can weave my spell hehe.

I sneak behind Faye and wrap my arms around her waist. she's startled but settles in. Thinking to myself. Ok let see if she gets creeped out me singing to her in her ear. We sway to my song taking in the last of the sunset then go for broke and sing my favorite part to her.

...and there is solace in the slumber though it might. The only evidence of yearning. (Hugs her tighter) to leave some trace here in this everlasting night. I can hear a happy sign from Faye. Yankee she purrs. Are you trying to bewitch me. Big smile now. pecking her cheek. Is it working? Cuddling closer....Maybeee.

Later at the Night Bar's Pole Dance Area that's dimly lit. Faye calls out to Yvette. Yvette were here. We're ready when are. We settle in to watch Yvette. Yvette calls to Jennifer. Jennifer lights please.

Yvette_nightbar_poledance1.jpg Yvette_nightbar_poledance2.jpg Yvette_nightbar_poledance3.jpg
I think to myself. OK she's really good. Damn near has the stage presence of Faye and Alice. She nailed this. I look over at Faye and she has a look of a proud sister. I can't help but smile at her. I been caught. Yankee? why are you smiling at me hmmm. I flash a sly smile. Just because.
Yvette_nightbar_poledance 4.jpg
Well Yankee. How was it? (why me?? Why not Faye..Like I'm gonna say..oh you suck) Quickly redirect back to Faye. What did you think Faye? Love you did great. (Faye knew what I did and behind Yvette's back smiling that sneaky sexy smile.) Yes Yankee (trying to sound jealous and enjoyed watching me flustered.) What did you think?

Yvette. stammering. Your really good. Little smidge of work on eye contact and play it up abit and guests will melt watching you.

Yvette beaming from ear to ear runs to Faye and hugs her then back to me with a big hug. Thank youuu!! give me a minute to change and we'll get a drink. Oh Faye can I get your opinion on some boots I found. I love them!!

It's on me tonight. My treat for my two favorite ladies. Faye and I make our way to the bar and settle in at a table waiting on Yvette.

Faye places her hand on mine. Dear? Oh she's wanting something. Yes Faye.

Flashes that smoldering look I can't resist. Can we listen to that song again at sunset maybe with a drink soon? (Yessss!!! remain calm no cheesy grin.) Sure hon.

Note: I picked this song because I met them in Nashville 2015 and they played this song in their set. They were really cool. Not like oh worship us because were Gods. After their concert the story gets better lol. Weird shit lol.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Yvette's Dance

Ah another killer sunset starting. Faye will be here soon and were off to see Yvette dance so she can get our opinion. Hmm this song fits the tonight. Saw these guys in Nashville and love their female singers vocals. I'll leave this on as I shower.
AMY showed me a music video her Pole-dancing instructor KASIA BIELECKA did...

I can see now where AMY got her skills on the pole from ;)

Maybe we could ask JOY if KASIA could visit the Island to do some lessons for YVETTE and any of the other girls that are interested ?

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
When Jennifer shows the new room she makes a song & dance about the size of the tub & shower & jacuzzi &
how much fun it will be to share with 2 or 3 girls. But when you get in nobody comes & there seems to be no
way to invite anyone. When a girl plays poker, she sits on the bed in the old room. Is this intended or am I
missing something?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
AMY showed me a music video her Pole-dancing instructor KASIA BIELECKA did...

I can see now where AMY got her skills on the pole from ;)

Maybe we could ask JOY if KASIA could visit the Island to do some lessons for YVETTE and any of the other girls that are interested ?
Lol. You read my mind sorta. I was going to do a skit where Yvette and Faye want to practice at the dance pole in my place. It includes Alice and Amy wanting to join. With your premission of course. Since you opted out for your ice cream machine lol. Then Heather. Too crowded. Lol. To the rescue. JENNIFER since she's studying it. Once a week. That poor girl's gonna be run into a nub lol. Bar, yoga, the gym.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Sounds like a fun story, 4 girls all trying to fit around 1 pole, competing against each other. :p

I look forward to reading it.
:)
You'll have suggest to them to approach me. I promise you no black metal pole dancing. Lol.

For RP purposes. Is Yvette Dark's girl on the island.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
When Jennifer shows the new room she makes a song & dance about the size of the tub & shower & jacuzzi &
how much fun it will be to share with 2 or 3 girls. But when you get in nobody comes & there seems to be no
way to invite anyone. When a girl plays poker, she sits on the bed in the old room. Is this intended or am I
missing something?
The shower & Jacuzzi in your new room have no content, for the moment...
I reckon they have been created, for some future scenes :unsure:

As for poker, its was stated a long time ago when the new room was created that you would access and use both of them (they are next to each other) as all the repeatable scenes that use the old room would need to be redone (alot of work/hours to do).

Would also be Maid service scenes, and visits to your room from various girls.

Not to say that the Creator may at some point redo these scenes for the new room, but I would say not a priority for now.

Just have to accept it, and use a little imagination for now.
:)

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
You'll have suggest to them to approach me. I promise you no black metal pole dancing. Lol.

For RP purposes. Is Yvette Dark's girl on the island.
I think Darkhound has a soft spot for YVETTE, but has to be impartial to the other girls to keep them all in line and happy ;)
Also think ALICE is DuckSwim's favourite, but that is just my assumption :unsure:
**edit** Not ALICE, YVETTE Fan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yankeeInKy

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I think Darkhound has a soft spot for YVETTE, but has to be impartial to the other girls to keep them all in line and happy ;)
Also think ALICE DuckSwim's favourite, but that is just my assumption :unsure:
See your email. Lol.

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes