Tooski

Dec 16, 2016
anyone know how many points of looks is required for every tier increase? Also found via testing that you can increase looks via the cream every 5 hours in game

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
anyone know how many points of looks is required for every tier increase? Also found via testing that you can increase looks via the cream every 5 hours in game
Define Tier increase. Looks cap at 5 and if I recall correctly, until you drop below 3, you should be okay. So, as you pointed out, use the cream as needed and be sure to shower regularly.

Tooski

Dec 16, 2016
Define Tier increase. Looks cap at 5 and if I recall correctly, until you drop below 3, you should be okay. So, as you pointed out, use the cream as needed and be sure to shower regularly.

no I meant how many points to hit each tier like 5 uses of cream needed to get to tier 2 (level 2 of looks) Ten needed for tier 3? Etc... All other stats have their point requirements in the FAQ except looks

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
no I meant how many points to hit each tier like 5 uses of cream needed to get to tier 2 (level 2 of looks) Ten needed for tier 3? Etc... All other stats have their point requirements in the FAQ except looks
That I do not know. However, as near as I can recall, looks is not high on the list of stats that need to be raised for a specific purpose. Like strength, if you don't raise your strength you cannot workout with the girls. No shower, you stink, no food, you're tired and so on. Those will affect a girl's lust, affection and so on.

Tooski

Dec 16, 2016
That I do not know. However, as near as I can recall, looks is not high on the list of stats that need to be raised for a specific purpose. Like strength, if you don't raise your strength you cannot workout with the girls. No shower, you stink, no food, you're tired and so on. Those will affect a girl's lust, affection and so on.

ah fair enough I was posting in case someone knew as it would be interesting to have the data for it so we knew how many creams to efficiently use each level especially since I found out you can use them every 5 hours so you can get 4 points in a day with that method

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I just use one dose per day. Then on Sunday if you have enough points your looks go up. I think only Heather's pool side event with extras needs high good looks... I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I finally finished Amy's quest line. I like how her arc ends with her showing some levels of commitment to/intimacy with MC, including weekly dinners. Hopefully that is something that can be eventually rolled out for the rest of the girls, perhaps with some sort of tracker similar to how affection/romance/lust are currently tracked? It seems a bit unnatural to me how if MC is banging a girl other than Amy on the regular, and immediately after he finishes being intimate with her that girl acts like its the creepiest thing in the world when he wants to play with her fun bags the next time they see each other.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Biggest deception of all my life
Not sure how you are being deceived as the developer said from Day 1 that there would not be any anal in the game. Now if you said biggest 'disappointment' of your life, that would make more sense. Still. I am always puzzled by players that complain there is no anal or any other fetishes in Holiday Island. Seems to me there are plenty of games on F95Zone that include many of those tags to please anyone's tastes.

D

Deleted member 2794759

Not sure how you are being deceived as the developer said from Day 1 that there would not be any anal in the game. Now if you said biggest 'disappointment' of your life, that would make more sense. Still. I am always puzzled by players that complain there is no anal or any other fetishes in Holiday Island. Seems to me there are plenty of games on F95Zone that include many of those tags to please anyone's tastes.
Sorry wrong world used... English isn't my fist language. And yes, there are plenty other good games but not as much good as Holiday Island.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Alice is into Role playing so would more be making herself a Cosplay Outfit... Lara Croft outfit :p
That better be Lara classic :D

Current Lara being what is left after Boob & Butt envy have sanded her down, repeatedly, front and back :cry:

But funny coincidence, was thinking cosplay for Alice too.
Though I went for "Cowgirl" (in a bathtub of all things)

Which is to say cowgirl outfit present, but not worn (in the traditional sense) due to, well, being naked in a bath.
Whether I can get the concept to work is another thing of course :unsure:

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018

Current Lara being what is left after Boob & Butt envy have sanded her down, repeatedly, front and back :cry:

Which is to say cowgirl outfit present, but not worn (in the traditional sense) due to, well, being naked in a bath.
I like Alice. She's kinky as hell, but also values eye contact as a sign of intimacy a hell of a lot.

Reactions: junior366 and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Has to be Classic Lara Croft style.
I was thinking something like this...

Lara Croft.jpg
Alice has Blonde hair, but think it would still work :p
Or could have a dark hair wig on ?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Has to be Classic Lara Croft style.
I was thinking something like this...

Alice has Blonde hair, but think it would still work :p
Or could have a dark hair wig on ?
Hmm eye contact
I'm dead!

View attachment 794800

No matter what I say or do, Delizia will never believe I had nothing to do with Miriam and Mercedes being in my bed. I have my suspicions, but I don't think I'll even live long enough to find out who set me up.
If ya wanna I'll stop by your door and play a favorite song of mine to clear your room. Cause your my friend :D

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

assless crouchless clothe stirrups? Humba Humba.

• Wow
Reactions: SiJa

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
photo-1503803548695-c2a7b4a5b875.jpg

Enjoying the patio before meeting Faye at the Night Bar. Gotta love sunsets here.
Now what play. Ah yes perfect.

*Heavy Sigh" What I wouldn't do to have nature's cigarettes here on the island with this sunset and a song. One can dream ;)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SiJa
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes