yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I'll see your buns Bantry for Evil Sexy LOL. Gotta love the boots Faye would look hot in the fishnets and boots. Yvette would atleast be 5'5 5'6 :love:
c522d10368fbda1a54001dd27d3de392.jpg

Last edited:

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Based on an idea Darkhound's post gave me, Mi, Ivy/Type M Hybrid.

She fields the looks and physical on-demand performance of the M-series in an Ivy super structure.
Her only quirk is she insist on referring to Joy as, well, uhm ... switching to lab to explain,

Weekend art : Mi Awakens

Lab audio log
<Jennifer> Joy? Mi is awake ...
<Joy> Hm? (distracted, turning test pages)
<Jennifer> Joy!
<Joy> What! Oh? Hello Mi, I'm Joy and
<Mi> Mother

View attachment 791343

<Joy> :eek:
<Jennifer> :D
<Mi> :giggle:
for the any religion gods, that Mi can take easily the first place of favorite girls of this game and even many others games :eek: :oops::love:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Well, back from my Holiday week...
Weather not that good, windy and rainy, but still had a good time :cool:

Caught up on 12 pages of posts now so back up to date.
Good to see the Blue Dragon Coffee arrived yankeeInKy or as its known now Dragon Poo coffee :ROFLMAO:

I did forget once to make sure the top was tight on the grinder and got beans everywhere :LOL:

coffee 01.png a-cup-of-coffee-description-generated-with-high-c-3-4.jpeg

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

Good to see the Blue Dragon Coffee arrived yankeeInKy or as its known now Dragon Poo coffee :ROFLMAO:

I did forget once to make sure the top was tight on the grinder and got beans everywhere :LOL:

I was wondering where you were. Was gonna start looking on milk cartons for you...Have you seen lol

• Haha
Reactions: Bantry and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
(updated 29th Aug. 2020)

Hello.

Here are some new Animated GIF Fan Signatures...

HI_Amy_Anim.gif
HI_Faye_Anim.gif HI_Heather_Anim.gif
HI_Jessica_Anim.gif HI-Yvette_Anim.gif

Only Tier 1 girls done for now.
If you are going to use and want one of the other girls, post a request and will add them.
These can be found in the following post...

:)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
screenshot0012.png

Mercedes gets a new job as the pool lifeguard (0.2.2.2 preview)

Hello guys and gals,
the pool gets someone to watch over in the next update.
This someone is Mercedes. You'll be able to chat with her, give her presents or try to shove her into the pool.
If you're lucky, she might even let you see her spectacular biceps.

Stay safe and enjoy the preview!
darkhound1

screenshot0013.png

Maybe now we can see and learn how Mercedes got her tan lines!
Bantry

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Could anyone please help me? i have played poker with Amy, Aly, Joy, Alice, Ivy, Heather and Faye, and after i beat them at poker, i can´t sleep with them, ( cut...)
The only girls so far with a poker ending are : Yvette, Desiré, Natasha, Eva.
If a girl agrees to play, loses and then says "I am very horny", it is a horrible insult to not
ask to have sex with her. It should make her very angry. If the dev doesnt want to write the
missing sex scenes, then any of the following would be reasonable:

Girl: "I will play, but I wont have sex if you win"
Girl: "You win but please dont ask me for sex"
Girl escapes somehow

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Does the dev have a discord? I became a patron recently, but didn't see any mention of one. Nor did I see any poll posts, so I'm wondering what separates the 10 tier from the 5.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Does the dev have a discord? I became a patron recently, but didn't see any mention of one. Nor did I see any poll posts, so I'm wondering what separates the 10 tier from the 5.
No Discord.
Forget the polls thing (I think it's always mentioned by Patreons in the tiers, it doesn't mean there will be polls).
Some preview pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

junior366

Jun 20, 2017

Well, that would be one way for the girls to get their protein!

• Haha
Reactions: brianiac and SiJa

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I Have a problem with Amy, I have done all her events, Appointments and scenes - except those that involve her leaving to get her implants removed / replaved, that won't start? any ideas?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I Have a problem with Amy, I have done all her events, Appointments and scenes - except those that involve her leaving to get her implants removed / replaved, that won't start? any ideas?
Have you met with Joy yet about the Wishes and Desires box?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Have you got all five samples she needs. Once all 5 are collected. she'll show up at your door to say she leaving. Try just staying in your room all day and see if it triggers.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes