Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
When did it occur? During the game or were you trying to place the photo in one of the frames on the MC's room wall?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Never mind. It was a Game Breaker, so needed to fall back to previous Autosave.
But if Darkhound want look into it here it is anyways:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: junior366

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Pooped On :p

Ah today's the day. My grinder is waiting for me at reception. Off we go!! Down the stairs turn the corner to reception. Oh no. Ok just be nice get your stuff and run.

Hi Alice. She is not pleased. I have a package waiting for me? Daggers from her eyes and not a word as she hands me my package. Ok just be nice. Thank you Alice. Run!!

Ok read the destructions. this doesn't look too complicated?

Knock at the door. Ah nuts. room service. I can't remember who's on this week. Please no Amy..Please!!!
Yvette.jpg
Thank you God!!! Yvette. Morning sweetie. I was about to start grinding my coffee you ordered and use the grinder Faye got me. I hope you don't mind if it makes a liitle noise while you clean.

Good Morning to you too Yankee. I don't mind flashing that sweet smile of hers.

Ok looks at destructions...Ok Looks correct. Next step. Beans. with my back turned to Yvette. Yankee can I ask a question?
Sure Yvette. What's on your mind. Ummm..Ummm is that really poop coffee? I can't help but laugh and then I know where she heard from. Yvette did you see Bantry by chance today. Well..kinda Him and Delizia were having breakfast and I heard Yankee's got poop coffee. I can't help but laugh to myself.

Yvette do you have a few minutes. Wanna see this isn't poop lol. I'll grind it in front of you so you can see giggling. (I swear she's so cute I think sometime she doesn't even realize it.) Ok? will it take long? Well according to the manual or as I like to called them the destructions. 15 seconds. Hehe distructions, your so silly.

Yvette stands next to me as I open the coffee bag and add beans to the grinder. Ok Yvette, the moment of truth.

I push the button to start the grind and then... The top was not secure and the grinds go flying everywhere. all over me and literally all over the front of Yvette.

I look at Yvette and she's shocked and kinda getting upset. Yankee!! look at me!! I'm mess!! Ok defuse this..make her laugh.

I put my arm around her neck and cup her shoulder and look over at her. Well Yvette... It looks like we got pooped on LOL.

It takes her a second to take in the remark and them a smile and a full laugh.. Pooped on LOL!?!?! she playfully shoves me as she goes to leave. making her way out she turns one last time and says as she giggling..Pooped on.. LOL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SiJa and junior366
Dec 6, 2019
Version 0.2.3 beta - development news (updated 26. August 2020)

• Mercedes gets an event where she works out at night as part of her quest line --> still working on it
  • Mercedes will be overlooking the pool during the day and you can talk and interact with her (a long scene with 3 achievements) --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
Mercedes getting more content is always highly appreciated and anticipated here :love:

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
I think this is a very good game, but on my PC (L-Ubuntu 16.04) it
continually crashes, say 1 per 10 minutes. Please is this a known
problem? I couldnt find anything relevant in this Forum. If this is a
new problem I will post details.

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
I've tried searching and can't find the a specific answer anywhere... How in the hell do you get the Yumiko easter egg in hot shots? I made a save right beforehand and have been trying for close to an hour now with no luck, I must be doing something wrong. Only advice I've seen is that it must be straight shot and long, is that correct? Is there any thing else you need to do? Specific girl, drunk level?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I've tried searching and can't find the a specific answer anywhere... How in the hell do you get the Yumiko easter egg in hot shots? I made a save right beforehand and have been trying for close to an hour now with no luck, I must be doing something wrong. Only advice I've seen is that it must be straight shot and long, is that correct? Is there any thing else you need to do? Specific girl, drunk level?
When get quarters her easter egg is land quarter betweeh her boob. Guide will walk you thru it. Its the 2nd step in your shot to make it go long.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I think this is a very good game, but on my PC (L-Ubuntu 16.04) it
continually crashes, say 1 per 10 minutes. Please is this a known
problem? I couldnt find anything relevant in this Forum. If this is a
new problem I will post details.
Post your traceback.txt when it happens.
It’s probably a video memory issue, what is your graphic card, how much vRAM does it have ?

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
When get quarters her easter egg is land quarter betweeh her boob. Guide will walk you thru it. Its the 2nd step in your shot to make it go long.
I have found (at least for me) that trying over and over for long periods will drive you crazy. Your reflexes get shot and you lose all sense of timing. That is probably the last achievement I try to accomplish whenever I start a new game. Sometimes you just have to walk away and give your hand/eye coordination a break.

You can also save your game right when 'Hotshots' starts and/or you can save after you have achieved a straight shot on your first click. Once you get the message, 'You have a good feeling about ..." save the game and then experiment with when you click for your second and third attempts. Patience is your friend, no other specific requirements are needed.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes