yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Try talking to Jennifer at last call and have a drink with her and see if it triggers? If it does you'll get Alice first then Jessica.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
At 3 girls, when you point to the achievements (written to help the photographer Nathan), the previous photo sessions are completed.
If I understand you correctly, you have completed the photo sessions for Jennifer, Eva and Brenda. Then you must talk with Jennifer to get her to tell you about Nathan. Can't recall if you talk with her in her room or the Nightbar. I think it is the Nightbar. Click on her and have a drink. It may take a couple tries as she might tell you she is busy and can't talk.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
If I understand you correctly, you have completed the photo sessions for Jennifer, Eva and Brenda. Then you must talk with Jennifer to get her to tell you about Nathan. Can't recall if you talk with her in her room or the Nightbar. I think it is the Nightbar. Click on her and have a drink. It may take a couple tries as she might tell you she is busy and can't talk.
I think after a drink with Jennifer at last call. You choice ask if she needs anything then it triggers. Again I THINK lol.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Well if you had had a couple cups of that Dragon Poop coffee, you'd know. Coffee makes all thinking clearer.
That's funny you mentioned that. I just got a notification from Amazon it was delivered. Now I got to drive 40 mins to Bowling Green to get it at drop location. No direct delivery at my house..Damnit.

armslev

May 17, 2018
I have no inscriptions to ask her you need something, maybe I had a conversation with her before, but I accidentally missed it and did not see (after talking to her, the quest automatically begins or something needs to be done (if Yes, what?)).

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have no inscriptions to ask her you need something, maybe I had a conversation with her before, but I accidentally missed it and did not see (after talking to her, the quest automatically begins or something needs to be done (if Yes, what?)).
So you're saying that your only choices are to 'compliment her' 'ask her to play poker' and whatever the others are. Did you try having a drink with her again, just ask for a drink. If nothing, try visiting her room before the nightbar opens or on a night that Yumiko is tending bar. Honestly, I do not remember it being this difficult to trigger. Maybe MonsieurX will see this and respond. He has a better memory for details.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So you're saying that your only choices are to 'compliment her' 'ask her to play poker' and whatever the others are. Did you try having a drink with her again, just ask for a drink. If nothing, try visiting her room before the nightbar opens or on a night that Yumiko is tending bar. Honestly, I do not remember it being this difficult to trigger. Maybe MonsieurX will see this and respond. He has a better memory for details.
I think the requirement was to be alone with her in the bar and talk to her. Then she starts spilling the beans.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I think the requirement was to be alone with her in the bar and talk to her. Then she starts spilling the beans.
I don't remember if you must be alone at the night bar with Jennifer but to trigger the Nathan stuff be at the night bar with Jennifer as hostess, clic on her and the Nathan/photoshoot dialogues should trigger automatically. If it doesn't work try skipping time half an hour and try again.
Also, check your quests log just in case.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm thinking you may have to be alone with her and go to the bar and order a drink.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.3 beta - development news (updated 27. August 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.3 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.2.0 release.

The next release is 0.2.2.2 beta which will be an incremental update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include some new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.2.0 to 0.2.2.2 has:
96 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders

New features and content
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> still working on it
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> still working on it
  • Renée will get her pool play scene --> still working on it
  • Mercedes gets an event where she works out at night as part of her quest line --> still working on it
  • Mercedes will be overlooking the pool during the day and you can talk and interact with her (a long scene with 3 achievements) --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • Yvette gets an additional arrival scene when she has been the plane girl --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • Yvette can be the plane girl and she gets an extended scene on the plane --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • An intro quest line with 19 steps has been added, that will trigger when you arrive on the island. It will teach new players some of the game mechanics --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
Minor improvements and changes
  • The probability for short events in the player room have been lowered. The more often you have seen them, the lower the probability to get them again --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • In case you miss an appointment, the girl you stood up will get angry and send you a text. Next time you talk with her, she will also complain about it --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • The save and load slots will get numbers on them for easier navigation --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • The initial girl selection process has been newly coded from scratch. This includes the selection of the plane girl and the initial island population. As a result, this should make the general experience of the first couple of in game days much better. Especially if you mainly selected low tier girls. --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
Bug fixes
  • When you have no sun lotion, Faye's sun lotion scene at the pool will crash with: 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'swimwwear' --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.2

Is the update going to break save games?
0.2.2.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.2.2 beta --> same as for 0.2.2.1​

Estimated release dates:
0.2.2.1 beta --> available since 11th of August from this post:
0.2.2.2 beta --> no idea yet

Last edited:

armslev

May 17, 2018
I don't remember if you must be alone at the night bar with Jennifer but to trigger the Nathan stuff be at the night bar with Jennifer as hostess, clic on her and the Nathan/photoshoot dialogues should trigger automatically. If it doesn't work try skipping time half an hour and try again.
Also, check your quests log just in case.
Thank you, I completely forgot about the task log, the question is girls who are not on the island how do they appear (some tasks they have completed)?

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you, I completely forgot about the task log, the question is girls who are not on the island how do they appear (some tasks they have completed)?
Joy has to granted you the ability to invite girls to the island and send others home. Happens around her second visit. That is the only way to change the girls on the island. Once you have the ability, go talk with the receptionist.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes