Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
When get quarters her easter egg is land quarter betweeh her boob. Guide will walk you thru it. Its the 2nd step in your shot to make it go long.
Since there are three clicks you must make, only the 2nd one needs to be off from a perfect shot. The first should be clicked while green, and it gives you the "blah blah good feeling" message. For the second wait 2 ticks after green while your finger is going down to click. 3rd click also needs to be perfect with the good feeling message.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
There are love and lust requirements on the M&M sextings. Also their anger shouldn't be too high. To be honest, I have not checked if you can increase love for both girls without cheating. Lust should not be a problem. Getting anger down may also be a problem right now, since you cannot give them gifts.
Anger has to be < 20
Lust has to be >= 60 (minus player looks adjustements)
Affection has to be >= 60 (minus player looks adjustements)
Love has to be >= 20
I haven't found any way (without cheating) to increase love for Mercedes. I think that makes her sexting inoperative. Although it could be anger too. I have her anger at 18 (from aeons ago, but was never a problem until now). Are there modifiers in play for anger too?

Reactions: darkhound1

Bard

May 1, 2017
Have a question about Joy visitation for continuation of certain events ... acording the guide: "Sadly, you cannot make Joy come to the island. However, she does come to the island to pass along important information." So if all story based visitation ... 2 normal (3rd - Eva breast augmentation event), "Wishes and Desires" events visits .. and all 5 after that .... if I later invite a new girl that require for for some event to talk with Joy [for example if I neglect Diliza for a loooong time, invite her to island like after 200 days etc. and I want her strength training event] ... how can I call Joy?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Have a question about Joy visitation for continuation of certain events ... acording the guide: "Sadly, you cannot make Joy come to the island. However, she does come to the island to pass along important information." So if all story based visitation ... 2 normal (3rd - Eva breast augmentation event), "Wishes and Desires" events visits .. and all 5 after that .... if I later invite a new girl that require for for some event to talk with Joy [for example if I neglect Diliza for a loooong time, invite her to island like after 200 days etc. and I want her strength training event] ... how can I call Joy?
The only quests,so far, provided by Joy are the girls mini quest so, just invite the concerned girl and ask a meeting with Joy (reception girl).

Reactions: Bantry

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Is there any way to look at all the pictures that you've taken with your phone?
I cant find any menu item in the phone menu that allows me to do that. Maybe somewhere else?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there any way to look at all the pictures that you've taken with your phone?
I cant find any menu item in the phone menu that allows me to do that. Maybe somewhere else?
Define all the pictures you've 'taken' with your phone. Almost every completed achievement has multiple photos available. If you want to see all the images in the game you need to use unren.bat or some similar program to extract all the images. But just select option one as the other options can BORK the game.

Now this may come as a big surprise, but all this is discuss in the Guide on page 12.

HI_guide.gif

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
junior366

Ladies and Gentleman please welcome Sleeeep :D these guys do Awesome Sabbath covers. The Island won't know what hit it LOL.

• Red Heart
Reactions: junior366

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Post your traceback.txt when it happens.
It’s probably a video memory issue, what is your graphic card, how much vRAM does it have ?

Thank you who replied. Video? lspci says:

lspci -v -s 00:02.0

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960
Integrated Graphics Controller (primary) (rev 0c) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
Subsystem: Dell Inspiron 1525
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 28
Memory at fea00000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]
Memory at e0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
I/O ports at efe8
Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled]
Capabilities: [90] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit-
Capabilities: [d0] Power Management version 3
Kernel driver in use: i915
Kernel modules: i915, intelfb

Installed:

L-Ubuntu 16.04
HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc.zip
673913_nemod_companion_v010.zip

Symptoms: Game was crashing several times before I installed nemod . Crashes
usually happen in the middle of sex scenes. I think I can go longer between
crashes by frequent saves. I can always-so-far get past the crash by restarting
from the latest save. It is as if the bug was saying "That is 10 moves since the
last save, so CRASH!" When the program crashes, first it stops responding to
mouse moves & clicks, then about 1/2 minute later, the window closes. I append
(I hope) log.txt (L) and traceback.txt (T). Unfortunately T is 2 days old & has
not been written since. I tried renaming T & running up to the next crash. T
was not re-created. L is dated when the sesssion started.

When I tried to attach these files I get "a server error occurred". Nothing to indicate what that error was,
which is extremely sloppy programming. Will try later.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018

You'll want to change the font on most of that text (edit -> font size).

That aside, if it is a Dell Inspiron 1525, that is a laptop from 2008.

I'd doubt its GPU could run any of this in any reliable form or manner, certainly not since the renders went x1440.
It'll get overloaded constantly and be unstable as heck.

You'll want something with 3-4GB dedicated Vram and much much newer.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018

I/O ports at efe8

Installed:

L-Ubuntu 16.04

from the latest save. It is as if the bug was saying "That is 10 moves since the

When I tried to attach these files I get "a server error occurred". Nothing to indicate what that error was,
256 RAM ? It was not too much even 10 years ago.... You dont need very strong hardware to this game, but yours is a bit outdated :( Even a Windows, just the windows, nothing else running, uses 3-4 GB Ram today.

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I haven't found any way (without cheating) to increase love for Mercedes. I think that makes her sexting inoperative. Although it could be anger too. I have her anger at 18 (from aeons ago, but was never a problem until now). Are there modifiers in play for anger too?
Thanks for checking. I couldn't find anything where Mercedes' love is increased either.
With the next update, you will be able to give her presents at the pool, so the anger and love problem is solved.
I will add the option to give a present for Miriam at the beach later on.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

I/O ports at efe8

Installed:

L-Ubuntu 16.04

As previous posters said, your laptop is a bit too old, at least for this game.
Spec for Dell Inspiron 1525
RAM : 2 Go (shared with the graphic card)
Graphic Card (integrated): Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100.

The new sex scenes (with the camera and stuff) used a lot of video memory hence you mostly crash during them.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Define all the pictures you've 'taken' with your phone. Almost every completed achievement has multiple photos available. If you want to see all the images in the game you need to use unren.bat or some similar program to extract all the images. But just select option one as the other options can BORK the game.

Now this may come as a big surprise, but all this is discuss in the Guide on page 12.
Basically, I want to view all the pics that the MC has taken with his phone, it says so in the dialogue, for example when a girl poses for the MC and he takes pics of her in various poses, you can select "turn right/left" in a little menu when that happens.

I also want to be able to see all the selfies that the girls have sent me via text on my phone, but without going through lots and lots of text messages to find attached pics.

I know I can extract images from the game files, but I was looking for a less "hacky" more legit way of doing that in game, so that I can change the picture frames in my room.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Is it intended that the sex at the pool at night with Jessica event only saves 1 image on your phone for framing purposes?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is it intended that the sex at the pool at night with Jessica event only saves 1 image on your phone for framing purposes?
Currently there are four (4) pics available from that event that can be framed and placed on your wall. They might not be the ones you and I would have chosen, but since that event is from a much earlier version of the game, the pics are jpegs and have not been upgraded to webp format and thus the developer hasn't converted the completed achievement(s) to multiple pictures.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes