Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Am I blind, or is the reward scene for beating Amy at arm wrestling not saved on your phone in the images for use in your room's frames?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
do i have to use cheats to get any where in game
No. I hate using cheats and can confirm everything can be done without cheating. And when somebody finds something that is really hard or impossible to do without cheating the dev has a history of responding fairly qucikly to that and either solve it or put in an easy to follow hint. See for example my discussion with him about reaching a bathroom scene with Jessica and his response to that in the last few pages.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
i cant get her to meet me or leave desk
You are probably few days on the island.
Ask reception for changing the girls on duty, if you don't have the option that means you just started on the island, you will receive a message (from Joy) telling you that you can change the girls schedule.

When you select a girl there is an icon to talk to her and ask a meeting :

1598382461572.png

And if you are not game savvy, read the dialogues :)

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Am I blind, or is the reward scene for beating Amy at arm wrestling not saved on your phone in the images for use in your room's frames?
Lol!!! Oh I got a good one. After I lost to Amy the first time. I was thinking you had to do the Jennifer/Amy scene again..nope. I noticed the icon to arm wrestle her anytime in the bar after the lose..D'oh!!

johng52

Jul 9, 2020
how do i get thewatch week 3 and no watch when do i get it cant finish gym thing dont have enough strength to spot amy have no clue if my strntgh has gone up at all

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
i still dont have watch got new phone nothing happened. and where are there states like how much love lust and other things so i know hwere their at
Talk to the doctor about the watch and what you can do with it.
Then to hack the watch to get the girl stats, open the phone and use the hacking app or do associated mini quest(do gym stuff with girls, I don't know about these quests, never done them, I used the hacking app).

The guide explain it all.
This game isn't Fourth dimension algebra, you can do it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Bantry SiJa

Well It's here
View attachment 786298
I swear SiJa if this is Dragon Poop. I am soo gonna get you back LOL.
Well it's been almost 24 hrs. since the coffee arrived and still no report from yankeeInKy. No ungodly noise emitting from his room or any sign of him. Maybe it WAS dragon poop and he is writhing in pain on some secluded beach where neither Miriam nor Faye can find him.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Well it's been almost 24 hrs. since the coffee arrived and still no report from yankeeInKy. No ungodly noise emitting from his room or any sign of him. Maybe it WAS dragon poop and he is writhing in pain on some secluded beach where neither Miriam nor Faye can find him.
Leaving my room to meet Jennifer at the night bar about the panels. Hmmm....a note.. You dead???.. Bantry. LOL!!! Mhhmmm. Gees. I don't play music today. Give the floor a break..but nooo.
Actually haven't tried it yet. Waiting on my grinder that arrives tomorrow. Will advise if I feel the need to run laps from caffeine overdose.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Leaving my room to meet Jennifer at the night bar about the panels. Hmmm....a note.. You dead???.. Bantry. LOL!!! Mhhmmm. Gees. I don't play music today. Give the floor a break..but nooo.
Actually haven't tried it yet. Waiting on my grinder that arrives tomorrow. Will advise if I feel the need to run laps from caffeine overdose.
Waiting on a grinder?!?!?!? Ivy must not be on the island. If the desk bell was any indication, she would make short work of those beans and pulverize them.

johng52

Jul 9, 2020
is it pointless to play poker against jennifer
everytime i had good cards she fold every time before it got to do anything

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Yesterday...Ok. time to try my new Coffee
Coffee.jpg
Ok..Water... check..Open bag... What!!!! Awww man..Beans!!! Grrrr damn you SiJa :p Well gotta buy a grinder.
Faye.jpg
Good Morning Love. Then from behind me. Yankee? Why are you staring at that bag of coffee. Giggles. Can't help but laugh out loud. Oh aren't you the smartass dear. Flashing that sexy smile and replies..Well look who I date. LOL oh she's on a roll this morning. Logs into Amazon. Faye do know any good grinder brands? I'm gonna buy this one. Grinder's a grinder, right?

Mmmm I'd so love to reply to that but..I don't wanna leave you flustered this morning. *batting her eyes at me* Gee she's really in a good mood today. Why don't you research some brands..Ok? Ok, Faye good idea. Faye gets dressed and leaves for work and Sauna with Yvette later.

God!! How many grinder brands and styles are there!!! Ok, I'm gonna take a break and get lunch. My phone prompts me I got an email..from Amazon?

Re: A gift for you...Arrival 8/26/20
Grinder.jpg
In the comments..HEHE..noise. XOXO Faye. LOL!! Oh I'm so gonna get her back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SiJa
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes