yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Amy...Clouds...Coffee..Crabcakes :D

A knock at the Door. Ah room service..Opens the door...Oh No..Great.
Amy.jpg
Good Morning Amy. The look. Yep she's still pissed about tea. I'll just get back to my emails and just let her clean and she'll leave.

Oooo. My coffee SiJa suggested is being delivered today.
Coffee.jpg

Ok I can use this to break the ice with Amy to ease the tension with her. Trash, trash, delete, delete. Hehehe.... Temptation. LOL.. I can't help it I need music while viewing email. I just gotta.

Yep. She noticed hehe. Oh I can tell she's hurrying as quick as she can to get out. As she goes to leave and quite ticked. I pause my video and throw the olive branch.

Amy? (Oooh if looks could kill.) Yes. what now. (Damn..lol) Could you tell Sija the coffee he suggested to me is coming in today. I'll leave him enough for a pot at reception since he drank it when he was back home. Tell him thank you. She's kinda stunned.

Umm..OK. I'll let him know.

Now to finally to plan Faye's thank you dinner. During drinks last night we talked about where we grow up, favorite foods, etc. So I told her about Maryland Crab cakes and steamed shrimp/Prawns with Old Bay Seasoning. I'll surprise her with this. :D I think I'll have the crab cakes delivered to the island. A quick visit to my favorite Crabcake site. Pend my order of 2..Done (Yes they FedEx these in hours to KY in dry ice. Just reheat and eat..YUM!!!). I hope I get something to steam shrimp here. We're on an island. I know Prawns gotta be easy to get here. We'll visit Reception later.
Crabcake.jpg

Reactions: SiJa and junior366

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
I just want to give a shout out to Darkhound1 and the others who work so hard on this game for the incidental niceties that we may forget to notice. I'm doing some work on [Another Game] and the dev has updated it with bugs in the save files so that I need to replay the entire thing from the beginning complete with bug checking and all the rest.
Darkhound1 has done his best to make his updates backward compatible and auto-update the save files.
You might not notice little niceties like that but - let me tell you - you really notice when they're missing.

wackojack0

Jun 5, 2020
Any ideas as how to fix this issue? Tried reinstalling both the game and mod and still keeps popping up. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Any ideas as how to fix this issue? Tried reinstalling both the game and mod and still keeps popping up. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
*Holding back Bantry. Enjoy your coffee sir lol.* We've went over this error multiple times please use search. Nemod

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Coffee sometimes mellows me out. You must have installed the mod wrong. Either that or you are using an older version.
Try reading page 10 of the Guide.

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes