yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 784068

After surviving another troll attack, everyone on Holiday Island wondered what happened to its mightiest defender. This was the only indication that DuckSwim had once been here. Joy flew in and put Mercedes and Miriam in charge of the investigation. Search parties were formed and went out over the island looking for clues. News forthcoming as we receive it.
Ducky? Ducky? Have you lost weight? Speak to me Ducky!!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
View attachment 784068

After surviving another troll attack, everyone on Holiday Island wondered what happened to its mightiest defender. This was the only indication that DuckSwim had once been here. Joy flew in and put Mercedes and Miriam in charge of the investigation. Search parties were formed and went out over the island looking for clues. News forthcoming as we receive it.
Had some family obligations.

Also, I found it pretty funny Liara T'soni managed to work herself into the end of that list :alien:-> :unsure: -> ;)
So very random.

Last edited:

Pellote

Sep 23, 2018
Eva got bugged, everytime i go into the reception i see the Eva arrival event, but then i dont see her on the island.
Any idea to get her unbugged?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Eva got bugged, everytime i go into the reception i see the Eva arrival event, but then i dont see her on the island.
Any idea to get her unbugged?
Just delete the game. Eva only haunts the hallways for guys whose screen name starts with the letter 'P'. That and if you are going to post a bug, at least choose one that wasn't corrected two updates ago.

Eva.JPG

Reactions: yankeeInKy

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
I too suspect something sinister.

1. Maybe it was not random that player won a lottery. Perhaps player has a unique quality Joy needs for her experiments.

2. Maybe the "three weeks" was just a ploy and player is actually a prisoner.

3. Why is it girls don't like to leave the island? Do they really have a life back home?

I wonder what would happen if player got homesick and tells Joy he's had enough and wants to leave the island. A great mystery I guess will be resolved when Darkhound decides to retire the game. I hope that's a long way off. Enjoying it too much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bomg and junior366

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

1. Maybe it was not random that player won a lottery. Perhaps player has a unique quality Joy needs for her experiments.

3. Why is it girls don't like to leave the island? Do they really have a life back home?

I wonder what would happen if player got homesick and tells Joy he's had enough and wants to leave the island. A great mystery I guess will be resolved when Darkhound decides to retire the game. I hope that's a long way off. Enjoying it too much.
Kinda reminds you of the song Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like. But can never leave. Plus the girls can be sent home. But, like you said. They wanna come back. Boob augmentation and while their under. Brain washing...Hmmm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

bomg

May 16, 2017
stop the spoilers!!!! I still didn't have enough time to get further than several days! :D I don't want to discover more from forum than from actual game! :D
I don't think these are spoilers but speculation based on what we've seen

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
stop the spoilers!!!! I still didn't have enough time to get further than several days! :D I don't want to discover more from forum than from actual game! :D
If anything I've proposed in my last 2 posts turns out to be spoiler material, I will switch to Pepsi from Coca-Cola and like it.

darkhound1 Please don't take this as a challenge.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

They could want something, but at least he has a name, not a number.

Arrival_The_Prisoner.jpeg

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Yes, this is just speculation or perhaps fan fiction. It's similar to the way everybody was trying to guess the Game Of Thrones ending before it happened.

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
1. Would be a lot of work to change just for having different drinks. It would need a ton of new renders and logic. It's not great as it is, but for now, I don't have any plans to have addional drinks.

2. This is bugging me for some time now. Unfortunately it's not something that is easy to do the way the game design is right now. There is no trigger or anything for missing an appointment, but I would need that to trigger any form of reaction.
A belated message to say what an honor it is to hear from the game master himself! Thanks for all you do for this game.

For reasons DH stated above, I quickly accepted that whiskey is the drink of choice at the night bar. It's also a great fit for Hot Shots. Even Heather chose whiskey once again in the new scene with her in the cosplay nurse outfit.

Away from the night bar, I recall drinking wine with Amy and Yvette at a formal dinner. That counts as something different.

My fantasy scene would be a casual date with one of the sports-loving girls watching the big football game. Maybe she could wear short shorts plus a see through T-shirt of her favorite team. We would down some beers and cheer on our teams. Perhaps sex could be determined by a bet on the game (we would be fans of opposing teams). Or it could be ruined if you pay too much attention to the game and ignore her. Which girl do all of you think would be a good fit for something like this?

Ultimately, who cares? We are here for the pulchritude, not the potent potables.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes