VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

kays

Jan 4, 2018
mail says friday night the 2 girls go to the club so i went there but nothink happend?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
has this game gotten much content so far? or is it just setting up characters and the like? Spent a bit of time in the game, but didnt see a whole lot going on. Seems interesting so far, but just wanted to know if im missing something and i should keep trying?

Reactions: yoyomistro

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
has this game gotten much content so far? or is it just setting up characters and the like? Spent a bit of time in the game, but didnt see a whole lot going on. Seems interesting so far, but just wanted to know if im missing something and i should keep trying?
if by content you mean sex? then so far in my playing..massage studio blonde..fucking..massage studio Lisa..finger her with squirt..handjob blowjob..beach with Sara finger her but her bikini remains on..clothing store dressing room on monday with Sexy MacCurlyhair she gives you a handy..girls bedroom random time of day..you can spank Sexy MacCurlyhair..plus numerous scenes of nudity involving the two main dames blonde and Lisa...AND..all the photo sessions you can do have nudity available in them...newest setup for future woohoo i see though has me happy..my fav Sara invites you to her room at the hotel..but it is a placeholder for future content..no scenes..i want those scenes..lol..athletic chicks are nifty and swell :p

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
if by content you mean sex? then so far in my playing..massage studio blonde..fucking..massage studio Lisa..finger her with squirt..handjob blowjob..beach with Sara finger her but her bikini remains on..clothing store dressing room on monday with Sexy MacCurlyhair she gives you a handy..girls bedroom random time of day..you can spank Sexy MacCurlyhair..plus numerous scenes of nudity involving the two main dames blonde and Lisa...AND..all the photo sessions you can do have nudity available in them...newest setup for future woohoo i see though has me happy..my fav Sara invites you to her room at the hotel..but it is a placeholder for future content..no scenes..i want those scenes..lol..athletic chicks are nifty and swell :p
Thanks for the detailed response. Was not expecting that :D much appreciated.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes