VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
The graphics are excellent and the storyline ok but there are some avenues that I would like to explore which I can't find. Can any one help me:

Find how to get Emily and Meghans other outfits?

Which day the girls go to the club?

Thanks

Bob Bones

May 14, 2017
Ok, I've got up to >20 sympathy for the two main girls, and I've done the first photo shoot with Emily. I also got the good camera. How do I start a second photoshoot, get Meagan to do one, or (with multiple outfits unlocked) get anyone else to do a shoot?

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
Ok, I've got up to >20 sympathy for the two main girls, and I've done the first photo shoot with Emily. I also got the good camera. How do I start a second photoshoot, get Meagan to do one, or (with multiple outfits unlocked) get anyone else to do a shoot?
Go to the boutique and click on the bag to the left of Jennifer. It will contain a number of outfits. You can add outfits from the clothes rack in the boutique, some of which you have to pay for. Click on the outfit/girl you want to photograph and click 'pick this outfit' at the bottom of the screen.

You then go to the location that matches the outfit (Photo beach or changing room) and click on the camera icon to begin the photo shoot. The girl will automatically be there, irrespective of where she is in the game.

If you pick an outfit where the girl has yet to agree to model for you, you need to persuade the girl first.

Last thing, the beach location sometimes has camera icons out of shot either to the left or right of the screen. Move the cursor to the edges of the screen to expose more beach.

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
I paid DeadBeef for the ID Card but I still don't have it, how to I pick it up or smth
story wise this happens:
The shady hacker "Deadbeef" puts the Fake ID in a disguised package. It looks like it will be coming from the "Get Stuff Now" online store. It takes 1 day for all packages in the game to arrive at the girls house with a Cybersec drone. So you will find the package outside the house after 24 hours have passed.

In V9 there was no way to "see" whether the main character had already picked up items or not. That's why I've added an "Inventory" tab to the quest window. This tab will list all items (no images, just text for now) owned by the main character in the next release.

Questions for Mac users concerning updates:
This will be trivial for 'advanced' Mac users, but replacing a Ren'Py archive (.rpa) in a bundled app seems more complicated than on windows. Being a IT person I tend to forget that not everybody knows this stuff. I'd like to include better instructions in future update. Since I don't have a Mac I cannot test this myself. I know how it 'should work' in theory since I've used Macs in the past, but that's not 'good enough'. Knowing is obviously better than guessing.
So let's for example assume 'scripts.rpa' must be replaced in a bundled app:
  • What would be the step-by-step instructions (idiot proof) to do this on the latest Mac OS?
  • Are there any pitfalls like wrong permissions, warning popups, required passwords to modify the bundled app?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You then go to the location that matches the outfit (Photo beach or changing room) and click on the camera icon to begin the photo shoot. The girl will automatically be there, irrespective of where she is in the game.
Internally I had a version where the player had to "collect" the girl first before the photos shooting could start. I found it to annoying and for now I've just decided that I will ignore this break in the space-time-continuum. Honestly, I'm not sure how to deal with the "girls magically teleport to the photo location" problem. For performance reasons (slow color tinting at night) I want to allow photos during only at daytime. This conflicts with some character having a "nightlife".

offtopic:
justice for scumbag fake Patreon account, *me happy*
owned.png

Reactions: UncleVT

hothead

Jul 22, 2017
How do I get to that Tom room or whatever(claw is the password I read it in the comments), I don't know how to unlock everything, is it even possible to fu*k someone here or not lol

Mike2715

Sep 9, 2017
Alguem sabe a senha do computador da Meagan ou como encontrar as resposta do livro azul, so encontrei a primeira

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So, I believe I have run across a bug in the game. Wondering if anyone else has seen it. I go to the restaurant and Scarlett and her friend are there. You tell them you'll help them get their dinner faster. You go to the kitchen and tell the cook about the order and that Gordon will yell at him if he doesn't get it cooked. He says he will hurry and then it immediately dumps you back into the restaurant. If you talk to the women again they act like the conversation didn't happen and tell you again what they want to order. If you visit the cook again it gives you the same option to order their meal. So, there's an endless loop, like a variable isn't getting updated.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
new version is out
Yes, I liked it. New content is not so much, but there is a hot scene with two main girls and a couple of little things. Although the update does not have direct sex with penetration. It is a pity that nothing new with Sara. And of course, again the new game. In any case, I really like this game. Slow but nice.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes