VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
too bad this game is not very popular, my only complaint is the grind, I played last time some time ago and it was a long grind to get emily blowjob. After that there was an update that required to start all over and I hadn't the courage to start over yet.

But besides that, It's very good

light03

Feb 26, 2018
The current update has a very simple cheat system. With one button, you can easily enthrall the attachment of any character and quickly open all the content. So start again will not be difficult.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
This game is definitely one of my favorites and I'm anxiously awaiting the next release. I can't see the update post on their Patreon, but the previous one said they were hoping to have the release done by the end of February?

Reactions: potopka and MegaNZ

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
This game is definitely one of my favorites and I'm anxiously awaiting the next release. I can't see the update post on their Patreon, but the previous one said they were hoping to have the release done by the end of February?
the update is already out, it just not here yet, it's his last post on patreon

Reactions: phreadom and MegaNZ

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Could be a v9 working save? Love the game, but really lack the energy to go through all the spiders thing, and the photo shots, and the tomatoes again...
And by the way, why is the reason of the tomatoes counter? Or it is gone?

Jul 30, 2018
well i like the game but i did notice something the cheaters arent going to like this game too much i opened my save up in the saveeditor and almost everything is blocked from being edited so only hope the cheaters have is to figure out the console commands goodjob dev LOL

Reactions: swammy

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
well i like the game but i did notice something the cheaters arent going to like this game too much i opened my save up in the saveeditor and almost everything is blocked from being edited so only hope the cheaters have is to figure out the console commands goodjob dev LOL
It has ingame cheat already. It's in the top left while playing. You can pretty much cheat on everything.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
can you get with that lifeguard girl who looks like the main girl from DMD? just wondering, I jsut started playing this game, and only just realised you unlock location via talking to other girls. Every time I wait for her to be on the towel, there is no prompt to talk to her.

help?

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Any game that has Lisa in it is great by default, the other girls are not bad either(except for the little wannabe lifeguard, she's just absurd). But UI overhaul and save file incompatibility? That's something you simply do not do that late into the development of a game that hardly anyone will start playing after it's complete. Not to mention that the old interface was quite nice, even if it could use some touch-ups. All of that is kinda off-putting. Don't get me wrong, not enough to give up on the game(after all - Lisa!!), but still...

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
can you get with that lifeguard girl who looks like the main girl from DMD? just wondering, I jsut started playing this game, and only just realised you unlock location via talking to other girls. Every time I wait for her to be on the towel, there is no prompt to talk to her.

help?
if i remebered correct, the lifeguard gives u a quest later, after u did that quest, u can talk to the dmd girl

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes