VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I don't understand why Devs abandons good games like this one...
Me neither. The developers of Big Brother also abandoned the game.

Why bother mentioning Big Brother? Because, either coincidence or not, these two games have exactly the same Lisa: Asian-looking, small boobs, strict, has a big brother. Damn, can't wait to bang her. Wish anybody can continue this game.

Reactions: luisar018

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I don't understand why Devs abandons good games like this one...

Why bother mentioning Big Brother? Because, either coincidence or not, these two games have exactly the same Lisa: Asian-looking, small boobs, strict, has a big brother. Damn, can't wait to bang her. Wish anybody can continue this game.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018

Big Brother is not really abandoned. There is a remake (not as far as org. BB, slightly different):
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-28-offline-dark-silver.10579/
It's two games in one, BB is one of them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I reckon he died because he would of said something by now or at least closed his Patreon account. I mean he hasn't been on this site since 19th of November of last year.
Well died is a big word, but likely something serious happened especially since there was no real prior indication he had gotten tired of the game or such.

Suddencaramel

Aug 28, 2020
How far do you get with the DMD character in this game? The blonde. Thinking of trying it, but I dont wanna be left in the blues since the game is abandoned.

Reactions: luisar018
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes