VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
One of the most interesting game here with a perfect balance between lewdness, story, humor and arcade elements. And the only one true sandbox project (or you would mention Glamour? LOL)

Reactions: Canto Forte

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I am very disappointed. I had a lot of faith in this game. Always supported the developer and hoped to see it complete. Now it is clear to me that there is no more hope.
To hell with all these "passion hobby games." It is impossible to combine the development of a game with a day job, passion always burns out and the game will be abandoned.

Dolner

May 9, 2017
Just to add some extra salt. The dev has been active on f95zone lately, without giving any word on the next update. Just goes to prove that he's just milking his patrons for money in the most scummy way possible.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I agree, I was a big fan of this game and had high hopes for it. But the time has come to bury these dreams. Abandon tag.

Reactions: dr_dro

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
grrr i hope devon comes back, this game is too awesome to abandon

Reactions: phreadom

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Hello everyone,

I skipped the last few updates. Could somebody please be so kind and tell me if and how the following items have a use in the current version of the game:
- Red panties stolen from Ayumi
- Pussy Magnet
- Rubber Chicken with a pulley in the middle

Furthermore does anybody know where or how I can find a counterfeiter for the quest You shall not pass?

Thanks in advance.

BeruangMadu

Aug 20, 2019
Hi...can you guys help me how to get the fake id?
Because i already search it on computer for deadbeef or anything related to it,but still it's no result. I'm playing the 10.2V.
Thanks

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes