VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
this is really a fantastic game

but it's a shame a person getting stuck because of a stupid game of killing chickens is really a shame of so many games this one is really silly

however the game is very cool

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Man can the progress of this game get any slower when was the last time some real contend was added

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I saw the update and was like sweet a new update and was about to download till I looked at the change log and saw that it looks like it's a bug fix update so I'll wait for the next update.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I saw the update and was like sweet a new update and was about to download till I looked at the change log and saw that it looks like it's a bug fix update so I'll wait for the next update.
yea but how many bug fixes can he make every month with no contend in them when was the last time he added progress to the game

Mar 4, 2019
@f95zoneuser463 Is it possible to have character renaming as part of the cheat menu? Most of us are using shared saves with our name set to "mc".

Also can anyone tell me where is the private place to take Emily? (Other than the Boutique)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ftw1369

You can try using unren and extract the game files and hit shift + D then click variables and see if it shows the players name. Then hit shift + O to open the console and change the MC's name. So if it's playername=mc then you would type in playername=whateveryouwant. Console codes are case sensitive.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this game..like a couple others fell off my radar due to tinkering updates with no real content..maybe the odd scene here or there ..am of the opinion..right or wrong..just put out story progressing content then when all is said and done go back and fix everything and make a big "gold" version" thats perfect...

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
This game started wery well with good content and really good renderers but now after such a long time without really new content it looks we found only another Patreon melker ^^ Patch after patch reminds me on other games where they made more failures again in the patches to have something they can fix again ;)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I like the game so far, great renders, an interesting story twist. It's a little disheartening about the romantic/sexual futures in this game when the only encounters so far are paid for, a dream or someone else cheating. Also the fact that the main stat is called Sympathy makes everything feel like it's going to be a pity fuck or something.

With all the cameos it's a little hard to narrow down who is supposed to be a main character and who is just going to be a model. Personally I'm hoping that Jennifer will step out from behind the counter at some point.

That KFC game was crap though, I had click chickens multiple times to get them to die. My score should be much higher than it actually is. I'd rethink that part if I were you. I get Meagan requires a test of skill for everything since she's so competitive, but repetitive mouse clicking on renpy coded objects is not the way to go.

Also, I may have missed it, but there is not currently a use for the blue pill right?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
10.2 He haven´t changed the KFC Game so the update is uninteresting for me.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
A save file should work unless something was fucked up in a save file. Like editing something to high or editing something that you shouldn't of.

Reactions: phreadom

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
It`s been over a year and this game has 0 content and too much useless grind I can`t unlock any sexy scenes , the only scene I unlocked was a bj .

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
These don´t work because when you save in Game you can´t load it your load is all time the desktop. So don´t post these spam answer again !!!
Well it worked for me, but you have to make the save while you are in the kfc game. Not before you are shooting at chickens.

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
*comes home from work*
*a ton of new alerts*
*wtf?! why? what's happening?*
Oh, somebody posted an old update.
Release Date: 2019-04-29
Wrong. This update was already released public 2019-03-17 to fix bugs only. I gave up editing the first post. Others change it, not always in the best way. The KFC game has long been re-balanced internally.

@Zerokyl @redDICKson
crash with this text?:
Exception: Could not load from archive
This happens when the incremental patch 0.10.2 is installed over 0.10.0. It requires 0.10.1 installed.
It's in the readme.txt, but easily overlooked. I'm aware these kind of patches are user unfriendly/confusing and I try to avoid them in favor of full updates. For nerds / devs -> the reason for this exception is Ren'Py got updated in 0.10.1 and can no longer load archives packed with an older Ren'Py version.

@f95zoneuser463 Is it possible to have character renaming as part of the cheat menu? Most of us are using shared saves with our name set to "mc".
Yes is possible. Added to 'todo'-list in my secret Trello. Meanwhile it can be changed in the console (shift + O) like this:
Code:
mc.name = "Bob"
Progress is slow right now because I have a new full-time job contract. I work for a german PC building company. On the other hand this project is now financially secured and I got my hands on 16 GB RAM for free yesterday.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes