VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Terrigen

Oct 30, 2018
Well it worked for me, but you have to make the save while you are in the kfc game. Not before you are shooting at chickens.
I tested this and it worked, after a second attempt. Easier way is to use UnRen, then load your game. In game console (Shift+o) type pc_kfc_score=61 (or whatever number >60). Both worked for me.

Zanzero

May 4, 2017
anyone know about quest "the three trials" I am doing that and done win arm wrestling then next nothing what am i look for?

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
crash with this text?:
Exception: Could not load from archive
This happens when the incremental patch 0.10.2 is installed over 0.10.0. It requires 0.10.1 installed.
It's in the readme.txt, but easily overlooked. I'm aware these kind of patches are user unfriendly/confusing and I try to avoid them in favor of full updates. For nerds / devs -> the reason for this exception is Ren'Py got updated in 0.10.1 and can no longer load archives packed with an older Ren'Py version.

holiday Island 1.jpg

restoring back to 10.1.. working.

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
I tested this and it worked, after a second attempt. Easier way is to use UnRen, then load your game. In game console (Shift+o) type pc_kfc_score=61 (or whatever number >60). Both worked for me.
I tried this but it doesn't work for me. I started the game pressed Shift+o and typed pc_kfc_score=61 pressed enter and ESC. And the KFC game shows:
HIGHSCORE 60
SCORE 61

What did I do wrong? Skärmklipp.PNG

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I tried this but it doesn't work for me. I started the game pressed Shift+o and typed pc_kfc_score=61 pressed enter and ESC. And the KFC game shows:
HIGHSCORE 60
SCORE 61

What did I do wrong? View attachment 294505
Did you change : pc_kfc_highscore

Did you buy the ingame "KFC DLC"
KFC2.1.jpg

With that, I did 63 without cheating (Not the first try, but I was lucky)
KFC.jpg

PTC

May 26, 2018
Do I understand correctly that "Tom Karmichael" in room 101 is an affection cheat that has been disabled in more recent versions? I see many posts on this thread giving the password, but I have yet to find a way to even get asked for a password in the first place.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do I understand correctly that "Tom Karmichael" in room 101 is an affection cheat that has been disabled in more recent versions? I see many posts on this thread giving the password, but I have yet to find a way to even get asked for a password in the first place.
Yeah it was disabled in the newer versions, since dev gave another way to cheat. Been awhile since played it, but look at posts from when version 10 was released.

Reactions: f95zoneuser463

PTC

May 26, 2018
Yeah it was disabled in the newer versions, since dev gave another way to cheat. Been awhile since played it, but look at posts from when version 10 was released.
Thanks for confirming. One less thing I have to worry about.

Machina12

Jul 6, 2017
can we have a Mega download link for the PC windows version? the other link always fail after like 15min and never finish the download before the link expire.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
I just unsuscribed on Patreon when Devon didn`t reply to a question about updates that I posted on the 24th.
Such a shame, i really liked this game but it seems dead.

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RonnieX and seba0

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
f95zoneuser463 hey what happenend mate ?!

why abandon this ?!

Because developer Devon Andersson did not release any new information in the middle of March. Because now three times the release date for new versions has gone over without there was only one info ... And he does not react to requests ...

Too bad, this game was one of my favorite games with Viland Warrior Astrid and Glamor. 2 out of 3 are dead ... not a good cut.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes