3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm really not surprised.
The game was grindy as shit, you needed to start a new game basically every update and the updates were small.

Of course it wouldn't gain a lot of support on patreon, given how many other options you have nowadays.
Nice renders, writing was okay, but the problems were there from the start.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Oh its alive!!!! 0.2 just came out. I am not sure if it is same dev thought.
???? Havn´t been a post on his patreon for almost a year now, it´s dead and buried.
There is another game called Holiday Island by darkhound1, which has NOTHING to do with this project that released it´s 0.2.0 BETA a while ago, it that´s what you´re reffering to..?

Reactions: luisar018

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
???? Havn´t been a post on his patreon for almost a year now, it´s dead and buried.
There is another game called Holiday Island by darkhound1, which has NOTHING to do with this project that released it´s 0.2.0 BETA a while ago, it that´s what you´re reffering to..?
Ahh That why I wasnt sure if it is same or not. Thank you for the information. Yes that is the one I was talking about.

Reactions: luisar018

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Hi, does anyone know, what i shall do after the Android saved me? Now i am again at the Beachhouse of Emily and Maegan and do what, to come to the next Chapter?
Btw , the Girl on the Beach, who is always behind the Bar in the Nightclub, i cant TIP her with 10U$, there is Nothing to TIP, so where should i do it?
Tysm for help me on.
Greets all

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes