VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i gave up long ago due saves not compatible between versions. visited today cuz 1 of my old posts was liked.

Mar 19, 2019
One of the best games i have played .Im not so much about animated scenes or whatever. i just like the natural and organic flow of gameplay and this game nails it. Well done Devon Anderson, waiting for the next update :)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Had skipped v9, so I had a bunch of new things to get

I really like this game, easily one of the best sandboxes in this site right now. The whole photoshoot part was very good, loved the ones with D and Scarlett at the beach, the dev really knows how to pose the girls around, unlike many others. I got twelve different outfits, don't know if there's more. The massage events with Pamela and Lisa were already pretty awesome, and I really enjoy MC interactions with Emily and Meagan around the house. I played without cheating all over again and I really do think that the grind is at the right measure. Can't wait for more Ayumi

Devon doesn't post anything at his patreon for over a month, I really hope he haven't abandoned the game, at the same time I hope this game gets more support in the future, it's shaping up quite nicely

Reactions: bacchusplateau

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Yes, the game is amazing. I don't think Devon will abandoned the game, he just slowly works on it. On his patreon there are only small tiers ($ 1-5), so the game does not bring significant income and we will have to be patient.

Harry Joker

Dec 30, 2017
Public update on Patreon:

To install this incremental update, replace scripts.rpa in your V0.10.1 game-folder. See included readme.
This update fixes 9 bugs / logic problems:
  • exception when the tired main character talks with a NPC
  • Pamela not unlocked as model
  • random hallway spider under user interface
  • Emily in impossible state / invisible at pool after Meagan and Josie scuba-diving dialogue ends
  • it's no longer possible to finish the Fake ID-quest to early with Ayumi's panties, existing 'broken' quests are can be completed by talking to Deadbeef again
  • exception with Emily in the girls bathroom due to calling the outdated/removed function cashgive()
  • Emily in the lounge can no longer ask for help in the restaurant when it's closed
  • Meagan and Emily now have a bigger time-frame available to randomly appear in the girls bathroom
  • photographer job outfit bag: changing the selected outfit after picking a daily one resulted in the wrong photos
Big thanks to everyone who found and reported these. Pat yourself on the back! Especially the 4th was rare, hard to find and reproduce due to randomness.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Is there a walk through anywhere? I hate open world games with no clear signs of directions.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes