VN Ren'Py Completed Holidays with daddy [v1.0] [Snowstorm]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
This post has made me realize that Visual Novels are basically just comics with a really good User Interface.

They should turn all online comics/manga etc. into Renpy VN's. Would be a lot easier to read.
Depends on the website your using. Just need to find one with a good interface, that also has the stuff you want. The only advantage Renpy has over webcomics, is that it relies on your processing speed and hard drive space, instead of your internet connection. So computer is a factor, too.

For example, the PC I'm posting with wouldn't have any trouble with either, although it would probably work faster with Renpy, due to site hosting sometimes having lag or errors, whereas local data would be mostly flawless. However, my laptop would have trouble with both versions, because it's garbage, but would probably handle webcomics better, due to its poorly built-in GPU and limited hard drive space.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Depends on the website your using. Just need to find one with a good interface, that also has the stuff you want. The only advantage Renpy has over webcomics, is that it relies on your processing speed and hard drive space, instead of your internet connection. So computer is a factor, too.

For example, the PC I'm posting with wouldn't have any trouble with either, although it would probably work faster with Renpy, due to site hosting sometimes having lag or errors, whereas local data would be mostly flawless. However, my laptop would have trouble with both versions, because it's garbage, but would probably handle webcomics better, due to its poorly built-in GPU and limited hard drive space.
I meant more like scanned comics and manga, stuff that wasn't originally intended for the web. All the websites I have found for scanned mange don't have a scan per screen that you can 1 click through as you read and generally have to be scrolled down to view them one page at a time. That and as you mentioned the site hosting having lag and errors and sometimes ads makes them not entirely ideal for easy reading.

I'd image 1 click per page viewing on Renpy would be super convenient by comparison.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I meant more like scanned comics and manga, stuff that wasn't originally intended for the web. All the websites I have found for scanned mange don't have a scan per screen that you can 1 click through as you read and generally have to be scrolled down to view them one page at a time. That and as you mentioned the site hosting having lag and errors and sometimes ads makes them not entirely ideal for easy reading.

I'd image 1 click per page viewing on Renpy would be super convenient by comparison.
When I said "webcomics", I was using it as a blanket term for anything visual that is then hosted on the web; I meant manga and comics, as well.

If I'm not mistaken, some years back there was a program like that, but I didn't remember it until now, and obviously it's name escapes me. Downloading comics shouldn't be too hard though. A lot of sites allow you to download them, and you should have an image program that can easily swap through them. Although, admittedly I haven't been to a "normal" manga site in ages, and I was mostly referring to the... other kinds of manga.

I'm pretty sure there's programs for stuff like Kindles that do that. So getting the same thing, or something similar, on an actual computer shouldn't be too hard. Most of the times your only going to read a manga/comic once though. So, unless your going to binge a whole series, seems pointless. Even if it were a whole series, you would have to Renpy/Download the entire thing, which would take up a lot of time, even with the aid of a program. Unless someone has already pre-archived it all for you.

I imagine there's an audience for that, if you hosted a website of archived comics, and had a program that unpacked/read them for you. The legality of that is something else entirely, though.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
I find that 3D models just work better as a VN then a Comic. Speak bubbles and 3D models do not mix it always looks so jarring to me.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

neketes

Apr 19, 2018
всем привет, не могли бы вы подсказать название игры. Игра была про чела который дома на домашнем аресте был и у него была дочка или кто-то кто за ним ухаживал(рыжая) и этот человек должен был её развратить./Hello everyone, could you tell me the name of the game. The game was about a chela at home under house arrest and he had his daughter or someone was courting him (redhead) and this man was supposed to corrupt her.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes