3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
395 megs for a single scene? I hope they learn to use smaller image files, or else this game is going to be stupidly large.

Edit: Okay. Looking at the image files there are supposed to be more images in the scene (a sketch with the cock inside her mouth). And even if you banish the demon and never get raped, she's nude and 'sore' after like she had been.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1231562

this has no content at all, but art and travel system is good, check back in six months and it should be amazing if they keep this up

NotWarlock

Sep 24, 2017
There is no one true standard that everyone must use. If someone wants to have v1 mean the first version, that's fine. All you need to know is whether the number is higher than the version you have.
The number of people on this forum that does not understand how versioning works is too damn high.

Last edited:

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
We used 1.0.0 to signify the first version published (Or first fully working version if you prefer).
For this game, specifically, our versionning will work as follow:
First number is for the current chapter.
Second number is whenever we add a significant update to the current chapter. (such as content updates, or large scale system reworks)
Third number is whenever we add a bugfix or non-significant update to the current chapter. (Such as quality of life updates)

I hope this clears things up when it comes to that.

395 megs for a single scene? I hope they learn to use smaller image files, or else this game is going to be stupidly large.

Edit: Okay. Looking at the image files there are supposed to be more images in the scene (a sketch with the cock inside her mouth). And even if you banish the demon and never get raped, she's nude and 'sore' after like she had been.
I will see if I can reduce the game size down further. We've already done some effort on that front, but I haven't looked at culling parts of the image data, so I might be able to take it down further. There's a little bit more than just "one scene" tho. There are a lot of assets involved and video files increase the size by a significant amount as well.

this has no content at all, but art and travel system is good, check back in six months and it should be amazing if they keep this up
I am glad you like what we did so far.

Last edited:

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Those tags! Need moar. Very excited to see more from this one.

But also devs like version their games this way to troll or something v1.0 means done :KEK:

If you look closely at this link, they tell you that the first number means major milestones. Our first major milestone for this project was the prologue being complete, and in this update, it is complete.
I did messed up in the fact that 1.0.0 indeed means feature complete for a lot of people (which even more people confuse with fully completed game), so I guess that's my bad, but I strictly followed that versionning system.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
If you look closely at this link, they tell you that the first number means major milestones. Our first major milestone for this project was the prologue being complete, and in this update, it is complete.
I did messed up in the fact that 1.0.0 indeed means feature complete for a lot of people (which even more people confuse with fully completed game), so I guess that's my bad, but I strictly followed that versionning system.
Never heard of that versioning system. What we have here is generally a 3-to-4-digit system with, for instance, 0.0.1.2. That would be the second minor update (fixes, maybe a scene or two), first major update, 0th chapter, and not complete. For instance something at a 0.9.0 is probably in its last chapters or is wrapping up its story. Take Four Elements Trainer, for instance,
A 1.0.0+ is generally reserved for a completed games, though the default Ren'Py numbering labels all new games as 1.0.0.
Also, several devs, especially those who make short games like Sunsetrider with Bend or Break 2 (I've cited two Avatar games, oops), who has a 0.69 version as his first release.

So most games use the 0.00 or 0.0.0 system, some use 4 or 5 digits instead depending on how well they want to document the game and how frequently they update.

TLDR: (and I get to be rude and humorous because you didn't read)
(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง This is our town, SCRUB!
(ง •̀_•́)ง Yeah, and we don't number like that, see?

All 'scrub' jokes aside, you seem to be new, so welcome. Look forward to the progress, regardless of how you decide to number your game. Heck, you could even be a weirdo and go v1 v2 v3....v20 :p

Nov 4, 2018
High Quality Stuff so far. I'm never fond of that system of movement on the map. Besides that everything else has the makings of an awesome experience!

Aug 8, 2017
Personally, I would have labelled it "v0.1.0": 0 chapters done, first release of the current chapter, no hotfixes.

That said, I agree with Renaati: the only way to truly do versioning wrong is to release something with a version number less than or equal to the previous release. Barring that, all of us with different ideas on "the true way of versioning" can just deal. You could even have versioned this as "1", with the next being "2" and it would still be valid.

Getting out of the brewing religious war over trivialities, I am hype! From the available images and tags, I look forward to watching this grow. Your art is gorgeous and I am here for futa/fem! Best of luck, and stay sane.

Reactions: Renaati

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
There are 3 artists who are doing/selling us the backgrounds, the CG backgrounds are done by our lovely Satanya, most of the scene bg's are done by a Chinese girl named Yu (smallArtFish) and her team.
Thanks for answering.This explains a lot.

TAROT GAMES

Feb 19, 2018
Wait, going by the developers's notes, wouldn't it make more sense for this to be version 1.1.1?
We already discussed the issue with the version labeling and will fix it soon, so it will not be that misleading. Thank you all mates, for pointing that out :) this is our first project, so we are just learning in the process. Sorry is that version number has somehow disappointed you, the second part of the prologue is already written, scripted, and given out for VO ;)

Love you all & have a great Sunday :love:

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes