3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

qq344959430

Nov 22, 2020
yeahhhh that 1.0.0 is false advertisement. Phenomenal art though that im sure I recognize, cant place it as im 2 drinks past that point but positive i recognize it, gl will be watching this

sinisterwaffle

Aug 4, 2017
Its a marvelous start, i love the idea of submitting to sexy futa demoness'. My only complaint personally was that with only 1 scene like, it would have been nice to have a couple more art shots. Like there's some blowjob action but only a pre-blowjob art shot ya know? Kinda disapointing

Reactions: Petermurzin

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Personally, I would have labelled it "v0.1.0": 0 chapters done, first release of the current chapter, no hotfixes.

That said, I agree with Renaati: the only way to truly do versioning wrong is to release something with a version number less than or equal to the previous release. Barring that, all of us with different ideas on "the true way of versioning" can just deal. You could even have versioned this as "1", with the next being "2" and it would still be valid.

Getting out of the brewing religious war over trivialities, I am hype! From the available images and tags, I look forward to watching this grow. Your art is gorgeous and I am here for futa/fem! Best of luck, and stay sane.
I guess this makes sense.
I personally interpreted it as chapter 0 done (prologue), no progress on chapter 1, no hotfixes.

I'll talk with the team to see what we do with it.

That being said, the fact that the only thing people dislike about the game is the version number and the fact that there's not enough content is pretty encouraging.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So i'm still Noob at H games,but what is Ren'py games?
Also do they are all visual novels or there is other genres? (i'm not fan of visual novels,i prefer rpg's)

I ask theses cause the art look really good on preview pics of this game,i think i'll try the demo,and was asking myself theses questions.

Darfduck

Oct 5, 2017
So i'm still Noob at H games,but what is Ren'py games?
Also do they are all visual novels or there is other genres? (i'm not fan of visual novels,i prefer rpg's)

I ask theses cause the art look really good on preview pics of this game,i think i'll try the demo,and was asking myself theses questions.
Sup' ! Ren'Py is a game-engine/Game-maker free of use to make games, like RPG Maker for example and as RPGM is most likely used to make RPG, Ren'Py first rôle is to make Visual Novel so you will most likely find VN when you see Ren'Py tag but some dev sometimes uses Ren'Py to make more of a game and less VN content like Four Elements Trainer for example (https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-9-0c-mity.730/) but it will always keep an VN vibe like mostly images and texts, sometimes animated sometimes not.

Reactions: TAROT GAMES

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Sup' ! Ren'Py is a game-engine/Game-maker free of use to make games, like RPG Maker for example and as RPGM is most likely used to make RPG, Ren'Py first rôle is to make Visual Novel so you will most likely find VN when you see Ren'Py tag but some dev sometimes uses Ren'Py to make more of a game and less VN content like Four Elements Trainer for example (https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-9-0c-mity.730/) but it will always keep an VN vibe like mostly images and texts, sometimes animated sometimes not.
Thanks for the clear explanation =)

TAROT GAMES

Feb 19, 2018
This seems good so it'll probably get abandoned like most good games do. lol
I can guarantee you it will not :) I was trying to launch this project for 3 years.... and 2 months ago I found some great team mates, who are now my friends...we formed the Tarot games and did our best to work on this game! It will live and develop in somethig beautiful ♥☺

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So it just ends when you get to town? That's a bit of a letdown, but I love everything else I see. If nothing else, I'm hanging on to this game for the simple fact that the two people we've seen in this game have proportional bodies. Here's to hoping the MC doesn't go the ridiculous "magically transformed and now her tits hang to her knees" route. Incredibly refreshing to have a petite female in an HGame, lmao.

TAROT GAMES

Feb 19, 2018
So it just ends when you get to town? That's a bit of a letdown, but I love everything else I see. If nothing else, I'm hanging on to this game for the simple fact that the two people we've seen in this game have proportional bodies. Here's to hoping the MC doesn't go the ridiculous "magically transformed and now her tits hang to her knees" route. Incredibly refreshing to have a petite female in an HGame, lmao.
Thank you very much for your review! We have something developed more... things like the combat system, shops, and inventory together with some demon breeding animations... but it is still too raw & buggy to release, therefore we wanted to get some feedback regarding the art style and the concept first while we proceed with development.

Therefore thank you guys for sharing your thoughts and ideas, it really means a lot and together we will make TDH better (y);)

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Good art and I like the first encounter already. Can't get better than Succubus x girl for me. Hm...Can't really say much about it yet, so I will keep lurking for more.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes