3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
What does it mean by " action battles " ? what kind of system is used in battles ?

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
What does it mean by " action battles " ? what kind of system is used in battles ?
I'm still working on that. I can't speak to the final results as this is subject to change, however what I have worked on, so far, was a rpg style turn by turn system.

The current system I've developped was not used in the demo as there are still things I need to fix, but I am pretty sure by the next version of the game, it will be completed (alongside a ton of other system. People jokingly said work in progress meant almost done, but they were kinda right)

Reactions: Khairus

keveye

Apr 7, 2018
Very promising, art is fantastic. However, one thing that bothered me a little was the narrator text. It often times felt quite awkward in terms of descriptions and sentence structure. I think that the fact that, in contrast, everything seemed so polished visually was what really highlighted this for me. Oddly enough, most of the voiced dialogue didn't seem to have this issue. But, it's still very early so I won't harp on this too hard. Still plenty of time to improve things.

Hello! Sure there will be all kind of actions, including girl on girl and regular BG ones.
Will we have a choice in what scenes we see and with whom?

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Very promising, art is fantastic. However, one thing that bothered me a little was the narrator text. It often times felt quite awkward in terms of descriptions and sentence structure. I think that the fact that, in contrast, everything seemed so polished visually was what really highlighted this for me. Oddly enough, most of the voiced dialogue didn't seem to have this issue. But, it's still very early so I won't harp on this too hard. Still plenty of time to improve things.
That's because our writers make the writing in russian and have it translated. The voice actor did an amazing job and most of the lines were rewritten to fit the way she was saying things. If you want, you can join our discord and point out which lines feel weird so we can rework them.

I'll talk to our translators and help them with improving the narrator lines. Sometimes it can be hard to keep the text as fluid as it was in it's original language.

Now that you mentionned it, I'll give special attention to these lines so it doesn't happen in the future :)

I'll leave your other question for Laff to answer. I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but it's outside of my tasks for this game.

Petermurzin

Apr 10, 2018
Wow, wonderful game and art...Waiting so much to see the continuation of the story that had stoped in the most interesting place...Good luck!

Reactions: TAROT GAMES

omens12

Oct 8, 2020
After that short bit of gameplay and the reading the devs posts here, I'm very excited about what will be next! Loving the artstyle and concept so far!

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hello! Sure there will be all kind of actions, including girl on girl and regular BG ones.

We are currently working on a talent system that will split those two parts. (Good/evil) ones therefore adding 2 options to every chapter.

Each option will have its own story and even the good one will be filled with love, romance and h-scenes. They will just play a different purpose. ☺♥
I'm liking what you and your team have done so far! It's really unique and different.

Do you have any plans to include tentacles/eggs or similar content?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
well the girl and fetishes seem to be not really my style but that thumbnail and artdesign scream quality! very impressed! :)

TAROT GAMES

Feb 19, 2018
I'm liking what you and your team have done so far! It's really unique and different.

Hello mate! Thank you for your kind words and we will definitely keep it up, actually, we are already working on the next release to continue Vanessa's adventure further.

Regarding your questions ..... tentacles are some of the core demon's powers so hopefully, you will see it in the game soon ... Our idea behind the game pace is not to turn it into the simple "fucked by all you can touch" thing and some storyline and add some natural character development to it. (Yes the "demo" was kind of a sex scene but we will try to gradually lower our MC into the world of demonic pleasures) Don't really know what Eggs are but if you explain it we might add it to the game someday.

Also for those of you guys who had spoken about a male protagonist we might soon have some news so stay tuned.

Thank you for your support and feedback it is really helping us to make the game much better.

Love you all!

Reactions: HogRocket

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
That's because our writers make the writing in russian and have it translated. The voice actor did an amazing job and most of the lines were rewritten to fit the way she was saying things. If you want, you can join our discord and point out which lines feel weird so we can rework them.

I'll talk to our translators and help them with improving the narrator lines. Sometimes it can be hard to keep the text as fluid as it was in it's original language.

Now that you mentionned it, I'll give special attention to these lines so it doesn't happen in the future :)

I'll leave your other question for Laff to answer. I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but it's outside of my tasks for this game.
Will you do the official Russian localization, or will the game be only in English?

TAROT GAMES

Feb 19, 2018
Will you do the official Russian localization, or will the game be only in English?
Yes, we will, as soon as we release a good chunk of playable content we will make an official Russian release with Russian voiceover localization. There is a part of it that is ready but it takes time to do and now we are focused on making the English version. ;)

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Yes, we will, as soon as we release a good chunk of playable content we will make an official Russian release with Russian voiceover localization. There is a part of it that is ready but it takes time to do and now we are focused on making the English version. ;)
my little help - CREABBB with Cyrilic.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I already asked but got no answer.

Does the MC become a futa or is the a generic woman gets slowly corrupted by a demon to act like a submissive little slut game?

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
Those tags! Need moar. Very excited to see more from this one.

But also devs like version their games this way to troll or something v1.0 means done :KEK:

Wow thanks for that site! Very nice
Also, I think this game is going to be fucking great!

Reactions: oysterkeeper
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes