3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Will you be doing an Android version?
I don't want to commit to this as Laff has the final say on what we do and what we don't. However I am currently looking into it. If it's doable without having to rebuild the game, we'll probably do it (And I suspect after reading your comment, he will probably make me do an android build anyways).

So, yeah no promise, but I'll see what I can do.

Spillo89

Jul 8, 2020
it looks so promising and i will keep an eye on this. a tip, in the scene where actually change the action(like the blowjob) try to change the action image too

Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
The main chick reminds me of Kiva from Megas XLR with the eyes slanting like that with the face shape and full lips. I'll have to check this thing out in more detail once it is further along. Glad the version number drama was sorted out quickly too...always a plus when devs can take fast action like that.

Reactions: TAROT GAMES

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Yeah work in progress, means it's almost done :cool:

The Big ass and Big Tits tags should be removed from this game. The MC has neither - and that is quite refreshing. Furthermore, the game should be tagged with "demo" as it very, very early in the game. - I'm aware that, that doesn't make it a demo, but it currently plays as one.

Sorry if asking something obvious for my first post but does this need anything special to download and play?
No, but there's currently very little to do in the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Odritch

PM21

May 1, 2018
A little too early to give too much worthwhile input but what I will say is the current presentation suffers from what I like to call "Roundscape Syndrome", where the art on display and what is being described as occurring is disconnected. Such as, the main character is described as being flipped on all fours on the grass, but the art shows her against a tree. Assuming more in between art will be added, the Roundscape Syndrome is especially on display in that the art shown remains static for the duration of the described event and remains unchanged until the end. I felt what was being described in the scene was vague, is it in her ass or not or is it vague on purpose so anyone with a distaste for anal can believe it's vaginal?
That said, excellent choice of artist. I just don't think gameplay wise I can comment on anything.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
A little too early to give too much worthwhile input but what I will say is the current presentation suffers from what I like to call "Roundscape Syndrome", where the art on display and what is being described as occurring is disconnected. Such as, the main character is described as being flipped on all fours on the grass, but the art shows her against a tree. Assuming more in between art will be added, the Roundscape Syndrome is especially on display in that the art shown remains static for the duration of the described event and remains unchanged until the end. I felt what was being described in the scene was vague, is it in her ass or not or is it vague on purpose so anyone with a distaste for anal can believe it's vaginal?
That said, excellent choice of artist. I just don't think gameplay wise I can comment on anything.
Is that only for the sex scene, or are there other scenes that gave you that impression?

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I have a couple of questions.
Regarding genders involved in future sex scenes; is it going to be predominantly futa on girl and/or girl on girl? Or is there going to be male on female action too?
Also, the overview makes it sound like there's going to be branching paths (correct me if I'm wrong) with good and evil/slut options. Are there going to be sex scenes on the good path?

TAROT GAMES

Feb 19, 2018
I have a couple of questions.
Regarding genders involved in future sex scenes; is it going to be predominantly futa on girl and/or girl on girl? Or is there going to be male on female action too?
Also, the overview makes it sound like there's going to be branching paths (correct me if I'm wrong) with good and evil/slut options. Are there going to be sex scenes on the good path?
Hello! Sure there will be all kind of actions, including girl on girl and regular BG ones.

We are currently working on a talent system that will split those two parts. (Good/evil) ones therefore adding 2 options to every chapter.

Each option will have its own story and even the good one will be filled with love, romance and h-scenes. They will just play a different purpose. ☺♥

Reactions: Gohan007
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes