3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
So wait, this "Male protagonist" game is that poker looking game right? Cuz if you change Holly Curse or demon hunt or Helen Hunt... or whatever the F this game is called then I'm out lol.

Male protagonist harem games are basically background noise at this point, you can't throw a rock and not hit 372 1/2 of them...
The Demon Hunt (which will change name on 2nd version to Holly Curse), is a female protagonist game.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
hey according to roadmap it was supposed to realise yesterday ? what happend i rly love to play this game
Life happened. Due to impossible to predict circumstances, I had to take a couple of week off to take care of a personal situation. As I'm the one who puts things together, they weren't able to publish as we planned. However most of the work that remains is simply coding, which is the fastest part of making the game. We've decided on a new informal deadline to allow me the time to perform my tasks. Unless something else extraordinary happens, we should be good.

Now, it's not my place to talk about that deadline so I'll leave the publication of those details to Laff. Quite frankly it's quite soon, so the next post might just be to publish the update, rather than to tell you about our deadline.

Considering the developer has provided a publically viewable update two days ago on Patreon and Twitter, declaring a game one day after a missed deadline is probably a bit premature.
Yes, it is a bit premature. Regardless, you have my appologies for causing an undue delay, even if it was beyond my control.

i'm still hoping for this update
It won't be long :)
As long as I am provided with everything I asked, the next update should come together smoothly. My team had several weeks to prepare everything for me, after all.

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
Life happened. Due to impossible to predict circumstances, I had to take a couple of week off to take care of a personal situation. As I'm the one who puts things together, they weren't able to publish as we planned. However most of the work that remains is simply coding, which is the fastest part of making the game. We've decided on a new informal deadline to allow me the time to perform my tasks. Unless something else extraordinary happens, we should be good.

Now, it's not my place to talk about that deadline so I'll leave the publication of those details to Laff. Quite frankly it's quite soon, so the next post might just be to publish the update, rather than to tell you about our deadline.

Yes, it is a bit premature. Regardless, you have my appologies for causing an undue delay, even if it was beyond my control.

As long as I am provided with everything I asked, the next update should come together smoothly. My team had several weeks to prepare everything for me, after all.
Get well soon

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Thank you for the reply, and get well soon

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Hi.
Just wanted to give a small update. I'm done with about 1/6th of the coding for the update. Had to spend some time fixing some issues with the previous build and also spent some time planning, so only about two days went into coding so far.

Laff got food poisonning yesterday so it's making things a bit difficult, but we're forging ahead.

If i'm completely honest, my teamates put a bit more content into this update than what I was expecting so it is quite large (at the very least, much larger than I expected). For this reason, I'm unsure when I'll be able to complete it. At the very minimum I'm looking at another week of work. I won't try to estimate the real time it will take, however, as it's usually a good way to make a wrong estimate and disappoint people.

Will keep you guys updated on my progress, however.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Hi.
Just wanted to give a small update. I'm done with about 1/6th of the coding for the update. Had to spend some time fixing some issues with the previous build and also spent some time planning, so only about two days went into coding so far.

Laff got food poisonning yesterday so it's making things a bit difficult, but we're forging ahead.

If i'm completely honest, my teamates put a bit more content into this update than what I was expecting so it is quite large (at the very least, much larger than I expected). For this reason, I'm unsure when I'll be able to complete it. At the very minimum I'm looking at another week of work. I won't try to estimate the real time it will take, however, as it's usually a good way to make a wrong estimate and disappoint people.

Will keep you guys updated on my progress, however.
Keep up the awesome work! Definitely take as much time as you're comfortable with for it all to be nicely polished whilst staying happy and healthy. How's the artwork from Satanya looking, any teasers you can share? Or do we need to wait patiently ;)

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Keep up the awesome work! Definitely take as much time as you're comfortable with for it all to be nicely polished whilst staying happy and healthy. How's the artwork from Satanya looking, any teasers you can share? Or do we need to wait patiently ;)
What I received so far looked really good.
I'll ask Laff if there's anything he wants to show when he gets better. In the meantime, please wait patiently :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Hi everyone.
It's been a week and as much as I don't feel ready to do it, I did say I was going to keep updating you guys, so here it is.

Current situation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some additional facts to understand the situation:

Estimated time to completion of the update:

Important disclaimer:

TLDR:

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
"Update soon guys. I'm working on it. Hey, it's gonna take a minute, but I'm totally working on it! Don't worry, look at these progress reports, it's comin'"
well that's incredibly disappointing

Last edited:

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Was really hoping that dreaded yellow tag wouldn't show up here.
To be fair it was practically abandoned before this. Release initial demo, long period of silence, we're making a completely different game now lol, long period of silence, we're not making a different game now, more silence.

Updates keep people engaged even if they aren't huge.

Last edited:

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I'm a bit concerned that I didn't hear about this.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I'm a bit concerned that I didn't hear about this.
I am surprised that the mods didn't inform you, but it's routine procedure to mark a thread abandoned after 3 months of no activity. I think you can ask said mods to un-abandon it, as you are a dev, and would thus prove you aren't inactive.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I am surprised that the mods didn't inform you, but it's routine procedure to mark a thread abandoned after 3 months of no activity. I think you can ask said mods to un-abandon it, as you are a dev, and would thus prove you aren't inactive.
Well, I'm just the coder so they might have notified Laff and not me. In the end, he's the one who's in charge of the project so if he decides to pull the plug, there is absolutely nothing I can do since I do not own any of the assets for this project.

I've inquired about what was going on, but so far I've received no answer so this isn't looking good.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes